Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Context:

Ben also may have self incriminated himself in a tweet basically admitting his wife has never been turned on:

For those of you who have been following Ben Shapiro’s WAP-Gate, I have been in a state of cardiac arrest all morning. Make sure you are sitting down:

Tagging some political junkies
@Zenos7 @ShishioIsBack @JazzMazz @Albino 👑

Context:

Ben also may have self incriminated himself in a tweet basically admitting his wife has never been turned on:

For those of you who have been following Ben Shapiro’s WAP-Gate, I have been in a state of cardiac arrest all morning. Make sure you are sitting down:

Tagging some political junkies
@Zenos7 @ShishioIsBack @JazzMazz @Albino 👑
Am i considered political
:choppawhat:

I do appreciate wap tho

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

via @doodlz1p

He meant Fleet Admiral, but English isn't his 1st language. Still great fanart.

I'd like to see Kizaru legit smash a cake in Saka's face lol I want more goofy/funny scenes from Sakazuki. He's a great character for his authoritarian role and Chad af ngl. But I prefer less serious characters. Plz don't ban me from the meme room, Major.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Damn I got relegated to homie status? I have to step my Doffy wank up lmfao, I was wanking the Young Master before almost everyone else, back when @Veku was still wearing a Gear 4 avatar on OJ. This disrespect will not go unpunished. Lol

Fantastic meme Topi Sensei.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Damn I got relegated to homie status? I have to step my Doffy wank up lmfao, I was wanking the Young Master before almost everyone else, back when @Veku was still wearing a Gear 4 avatar on OJ. This disrespect will not go unpunished. Lol

At least you are in it.
:josad:

Veku

Flamboyant
Lmao, the Tac slander continues, even when he's absent...

Even Sentinel had the honor to be Zeus
:milaugh: