Chapter Discussion Admirals are slaves confirmed

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Case in point as to why Kizaru was always my least favorite Admiral. He seems to have no goals or ambitions of his own, even Oda doesn’t even know what Kizaru’s justice is lol.
That's why he's my favourite. Some people be doing too much. Kizaru just wants his paycheck, but he's not even worried about packing up Kaidou and Big Mom together if required. Stress free all the time.

Also Kizaru was being sarcastic as always.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nothing new. We know already that admirals take orders from Gorosei so what?

This doesn't imply they are weak.

Atleast they don't go around screaming "wedding cake" nth time.

And, kizaru is fun to watch. Dude is classic example of IDGAF about anything. Just care about doing what he is suppose to..

What do you think it will happen to Kizaru after Egghead?
Is there any possibility that Oda's killing spree could continue and Kizaru is the first Admiral to die ?

This has nothing do with who will fight against him.
He's doesnt look like the guy who would retire to some island, or support the new authority of the verse after WG's downfall so it makes sense if he falls here right ?

What do you think it will happen to Kizaru after Egghead?
Is there any possibility that Oda's killing spree could continue and Kizaru is the first Admiral to die ?

This has nothing do with who will fight against him.
He's doesnt look like the guy who would retire to some island, or support the new authority of the verse after WG's downfall so it makes sense if he falls here right ?
odas killed 0 characters bud