Afghanistan, Taliban, USA, China, Russia, Biden, WTF is going on?

Will World War 3 happen?

• Total voters

Banchi

yawn-together
Going to need an update on project Red Oil for THC Delta-9 arsenal rounds if we're going to continue down this path. If not for any future conflicts, then for at least me.

Don't speak about such tragic possibilities so casually kid. You have no fucking idea what shit like that would mean to the world we live in currently.
Why are you trying to sound like some cool anime character? Yes things are a total disaster even without any sort of war on the horizon. But because it's so miserable, it's entirely possible to feel like that's where we're headed.

Shit, I'm too old to enlist but I won't stop thinking about it

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why are you trying to sound like some cool anime character? Yes things are a total disaster even without any sort of war on the horizon. But because it's so miserable, it's entirely possible to feel like that's where we're headed.

Shit, I'm too old to enlist but I won't stop thinking about it
Didn't try to sound like some cool anime character. I just don't think that something like World War should be talked about so casually and sometimes in terms of memes.

This new generation have seen some freedom (specially women's ) really feeling sad for them. It's going to be tough for them to live under such environment.

WW3 is going on right now, but its not fought with guns and bombs and China is winning it.
Well China don't give a shit about what other will think. With money you can buy anything.
They have already reopened biggest copper mine in Afghanistan. They will suck all resources...
USA is the biggest loser here who spent trillion dollers in Afghan