Character Discussion Agenda aside, Oda's writing of Mihawk is atrocious

In a place like Wano, he didn’t fight a single worthy Swordsman. Were all the swordsman good people on Wano? I don’t think so. Zoro bvs King was definitely a nice fight. But they could have at least give Zoro an opponent who was a swordsman.
Zoro vs King wasn't bad initially but it dropped the ball on the most important part of the fight - the final chapter.

In a place like Wano, he didn’t fight a single worthy Swordsman. Were all the swordsman good people on Wano? I don’t think so. Zoro bvs King was definitely a nice fight. But they could have at least give Zoro an opponent who was a swordsman.
Exactly
Oda wanna tell us Zoro wanna be greatest swordsman yet he has fought no top swordman while Luffy fought 1 (cracker) lol

What atrocious? Oda delivered mihawk as the way it was. rigth at the beginning he was Introduce as mere Warlord, Admit his Tittle was puny compare to pirate king, doesn't have the guts to face yonko unless they are old sick and dying, Shanks was like that waited for BM and Kaido to fall to make a move, but Mihawk is worst, He'll make a move if theres WG and Warlord on his side. so yes Oda treating mihawk like what he was .
:kayneshrug:

How tf is bb gonna train someone who's stronger than himself you dumb cunt? What tf does bb have to teach luffy in the first place... absolutely nothing is the correct answer because luffy was stronger than bb pre ts and sure af isn't any weaker post ts.

Imagine dickriding some fat, snaggletoothed, character for years thinking they were the final boss of the series just for them to die as a stepping stone for our mc well before the endgame.
BB already mid diffed Ace without even a 2nd df, Luffy was never strongee than him at any point. More even now likely sure.

Welcome to the Erkan PTSD club you dumb bitch. :suresure:

Hey retarded shit, everyone can see how dumb you are here when you said BB wasn't stronger than PreTS Luffy, either your IQ level is so low you say things like that, or that you hate BB so much you decided to look like a dumbass. Either way, its nice to see making dumb BB haters like you having PTSD about me and crying about me.

Check this retard, wishing dead over forum users that he never see in his life, just because he got butthurt over BB, damn, this guy totally lost his brain cells over an Anime forum, and got PTSD because of me, someone teach him to use ignore button before he loses completely.
Post automatically merged:

Let him say whatever he wants, poor troll lost his brain cells because of me.:suresure: Thats what I call Erkan PTSD.
You also need to tone down your insults bro.

All this infighting because Lolda can't write to save his life. If his stupid ass stopped relying on hype to carry his shitty story, but instead actually insert some damn substance for these characters, we would be talking about something else other than how fraudulent one of his characters are. But this isn't gonna happen because Lolda knows this creates drama in the community, which stirs interest within the community, which keeps them engaged. This chapter basically confirmed that Lolda wants to be done with this drawn out series as soon as possible, and has solidify his "Magnum Opus" as Agenda Piece.

All this infighting because Lolda can't write to save his life. If his stupid ass stopped relying on hype to carry his shitty story, but instead actually insert some damn substance for these characters, we would be talking about something else other than how fraudulent one of his characters are. But this isn't gonna happen because Lolda knows this creates drama in the community, which stirs interest within the community, which keeps them engaged. This chapter basically confirmed that Lolda wants to be done with this drawn out series as soon as possible, and has solidify his "Magnum Opus" as Agenda Piece.
You guys need to understand Oda is trash manga writer, he only hit the lotto for owning a story with a pirate setup on his shitty manga. Sucks creating tension, Sucks at making likeable character, Suck creating idea's about fights that's why he always offscreen most of his fights , he does that not because he's lazy bum, but because he only have few bullets on his sleeves. Dude needed to recycled Seraphim abilities because he can't think of new things. /he's the only mangaka ive seen who likes to injects many characters without fully delivering the others, for example whats the point of introducing Weevil he's not going to be on the next arc? What's the point of adding new Warlord anyway if they was already on the process of abolishment? multiple arcs had already past and we still didn't know weevil purpose, these are some of my problems about Lolda.

You guys need to understand Oda is trash manga writer, he only hit the lotto for owning a story with a pirate setup on his shitty manga. Sucks creating tension, Sucks at making likeable character, Suck creating idea's about fights that's why he always offscreen most of his fights , he does that not because he's lazy bum, but because he only have few bullets on his sleeves. Dude needed to recycled Seraphim abilities because he can't think of new things. /he's the only mangaka ive seen who likes to injects many characters without fully delivering the others, for example whats the point of introducing Weevil he's not going to be on the next arc? What's the point of adding new Warlord anyway if they was already on the process of abolishment? multiple arcs had already past and we still didn't know weevil purpose, these are some of my problems about Lolda.
Pre timeskip one piece was great tho, ngl

It's the reason most of us are still here.