General & Others Akainu fought 7+ billion worth of bounties all on his own

at least he will go down as a Boss

Akainu will get overshadowed by Imu
will go down as an uncharismatic villain who can't even catch the top 100 in popularity. All it has is momentary hype, it won't make it into a character that people want to remember. Akainu has an extreme advantage at this point, I doubt Oda would waste it, the truth is that Akainu is much better, and only Black Beard compete in the future. That's why I speak, that of power and strength can change quickly if ODA wants to. I wouldn't underestimate Akainu.

will go down as an uncharismatic villain who can't even catch the top 100 in popularity. All it has is momentary hype, it won't make it into a character that people want to remember. Akainu has an extreme advantage at this point, I doubt Oda would waste it, the truth is that Akainu is much better, and only then can Black Beard compete in the future. That's why I speak, that of power and strength can change quickly if ODA wants to. I wouldn't underestimate Akainu.
Imu > kaido >Akainu

And I'm lowballing it

Marco = 1.374 000 000

Vista = 1b+

Izou = 510m and he is an average commander, Curiel had better portrayal than him at MF, Izou might even be the WEAKEST commander.

10 other commanders with an average of 500m = 5 billions

Crocodile = 81 million but frozen bounty

Andre = NW captain unknown bounty, former WB commander so probably a 300m+ bounty

Are those bounties confirmed? Regarding Marco and Vista?

Koido was overpowered in a clash by the broken bones Zoro with only 320 million bounty - hell when Zoro was healty and needed to the dedsnd the condom Koido was helpless LoL the clasb as equals with disadvandge Zoro :goyea:
Do you think Zoro could've block combined attack of 2 admirals? Marco with his huge bounty and hax DF was teared to parts when he blocked Kizaru alone and he was on backfoot against Papakuzi, do you think Zoro has better Defence than Marco?
:choppawhat:
Zoro low diff akainu + other admirals.1 yonko=4 admiral

:seriously:
They showed up literally 15 seconds later.
So why didn't they neg diff destroy Akainu in those 15 seconds then ?
Marco and Vista should be more than enough to defeat him, with the other commanders it should be a stomp.
?? Oda already said division number had nothing to do with strength. And Izo even became a Whitebeard pirate much later than the rest

He was the one in charge of the commanders assaulting Kizaru

His portrayal was only below Marco, Jozu and Vista in MF(discounting Ace for obvious reasons)
Izo arguably had worse portrayal than Curiel who stalled Moria. Curiel was the only WB commanders outside of the main ones to be getting a matchup.