Speculations Akainu The Last Hope

Yeah, you have no clue.

Again, point isn't that a Yonko Empire is exactly a match for the Navy. I was quite clear from early on that not even Whitebeard could defeat or even match the Navy. Whitebeard Pirates managed to hold on for a time, but they were heavily outmatched from the start.

Point is that Navy cannot afford to take on a Yonko Empire because it would take deploying two Admirals.

Most of the warlords don't even fight, so they are not very relevant for discussion. You cannot count on them.

So, if we take a weak Yonko crew:
Big Mom: 4,39 B
Katakuri: 1,06 B
Cracker: 0,86 B
Perospero: 0,7 B
Snack: 0,6 B
Daifuku: 0,3 B
Oven: 0,3 B
Mont d'Or: 0,12 B
Pekoms: 0,33 B
Tamago: 0,43 B
Bobbin: 0,11 B

And Cross Guild bounties:
Sakazuki: 3 B
Fujitora: 3 B
Kizaru: 3 B
Ryukogyu: 3 B

Yeah, Navy is far stronger even counting just the Admirals. But as I said: Emperor is well above an Admiral, so saying that Navy can match all four Emperors together is just dumb.

And yes, Navy also has more than just the Admirals. But Emperors also have more than their own crews.

So you have the situation where no Yonko wants to take on the Navy because they would get wiped out, but Navy does not want to take on a Yonko because it would leave it understrength elsewhere - and if all four Yonkos actually allied (e.g. due to Navy seriously trying to wipe them all out), Navy itself would in fact get wiped out. So it is better to leave them alone.

In the end:

Oh, I noticed.
The excuses don’t work. Did you think I’d just forget or go blind or something?

It was YOUR very own words: Navy & Warlords =~ 1 Yonko empire.

Trying to now exclude the Warlords is just pathetic because I’ve exposed just how silly your claim was.
You can’t pretend to not know what the “=“ symbol equalizes, even when adding “~”
Trying to claim that both forces are anywhere close is just silly.

The desperate addendums don’t work either. The Big Mom pirates are the longest lasting Yonko crew besides the WB pirates. Trying to dismiss them as weak is just telling.
I could use Cross Guild or the Strawhat pirates and it’s still just the same thing: 8 =/= 18. It’s simple: YOUR MATH DOESN’T WORK!
And that’s even using the same disingenuous reasoning of pretending CG bounties are equivalent to WG ones.
That’s even besides the point of the Big Mom pirates having bounties established over decades vs CG bounties that are just a couple of weeks old, lmao!

So no, nothing about that makes a Yonko well above an Admiral…especially when a starter Yonko bounty is 2.2 bil while an Admiral’s is 3 bil (by your very own reasoning).
You would still need 2 Admirals regardless of if an Admiral were exactly equal, weaker or stronger than a Yonko.
A Yonko at 3 bil beat one at 4.6 bil, so unless an Admiral were way below or above at 1.5 or 6 bil respectively, it makes no difference.

So don’t waste my time until you’re able to explain how you conjured “=~” from 8 and 18. That’s still a fail for any elementary grade student.
Post automatically merged:

Akainu didn't have the authority to start a fight with Yonko.
He knows that. He’s just being disingenuous which is the bread and butter of “Yonko fans” since time immemorial. It’s just the bulk of what they rely on because they’ve got little else when it comes to actual reasoning.

That’s besides the point of Shanks only having 1 hand to use anyway!
:milaugh:

Big meme got trashed by Brook, Franky, King, Robin and Jimbei. :milaugh:

Black beard shited himself against Kuzan, Ray and Akainu. No mention he barrely beat Law while he was backed by 4 of his crew members. :milaugh:

Kaido was multiple Time humiliated by samurais and momo :milaugh:
Yes, and?

Big Mom is the weakest Emperor by feats by far.

Blackbeard shat himself against Ace as well. Guy's a coward, that was always a fact.

In the end, story will determine who is stronger. I don't think Oda cares about powerscaling anywhere near as much as we do.

"emperor is well above Admirals"

That's why Big meme Lost to Law and Kidd. :gokulaugh:
Yonkers are really the most pathetic fanbase in OP.
OP fanbase in general is pathetic, so better show some humility. Though we are still far better than, say, Attack on Titan or My Hero Academia fanbases.

The desperate addendums don’t work either. The Big Mom pirates are the longest lasting Yonko crew besides the WB pirates. Trying to dismiss them as weak is just telling.
"Long lasting" means nothing. Characters don't magically grow stronger as they age, otherwise Brook will have been the most powerful pirate in One Peace.

So long as she is dangerous enough to be left alone, she will last long.

That’s even besides the point of the Big Mom pirates having bounties established over decades vs CG bounties that are just a couple of weeks old, lmao!
And more bullshit.

If you are talking about CG bounties, yes, Cross Guild was established few weeks ago. But Marines that CG bounties are for are not some unknown quantity. Pirates are well aware of the threat that Admirals pose, and such a bounty will have taken into account Marines' actions up to the point of establishment of the bounty system. That is the whole purpose of these bounties. Marines basically get their bounties based on how dangerous and difficult to kill they are.

If you are talking about bounties of CG members... CG bounties are not "couple of weeks old". Warlords had their bounties frozen when they joined the Marines, but you can be certain that the Marines kept track of how strong they are. Mihawk explicitly got his current bounty in part because he can clash with Shanks. And Crocodile's bounty was based on his "intelligence, leadership and logia powers" - all of which Government will have been well aware from Crocodile's tenure in Alabasta.

So no, nothing about that makes a Yonko well above an Admiral…especially when a starter Yonko bounty is 2.2 bil while an Admiral’s is 3 bil (by your very own reasoning).
And I never said that ALL Yonkou are stronger than ALL Admirals. Do try and keep up:
Conqueror's Haki is the reason why Yonkos are stronger than Admirals (on average)
A rookie Yonko will beat a rookie Admiral.
A veteran Yonko will beat a veteran Admiral.

But expecting a rookie Yonko to always beat a veteran Admiral is dumb. Fact is that neither position has a strict combat power requirement. But seeing that Luffy (a rookie Yonko) is matching Kizaru (a kinda-veteran Admiral) supports my point.

The entire reason why Yonko should be stronger than Admirals on average is the fact that Yonko themselves are rulers, people seeking freedom - and thus have strong Conqueror's Haki. With Admirals, we see that (except for Garp, who never became one because he refused to be a slave to Celestials) they always default to using nearly exclusively their Devil Fruit powers. I expect Akainu may have strong Conqueror's Haki due to his personality, but Kizaru or Greenbull? No way.

Yes, and?

Big Mom is the weakest Emperor by feats by far.

Blackbeard shat himself against Ace as well. Guy's a coward, that was always a fact.

In the end, story will determine who is stronger. I don't think Oda cares about powerscaling anywhere near as much as we do.

OP fanbase in general is pathetic, so better show some humility. Though we are still far better than, say, Attack on Titan or My Hero Academia fanbases.

"Long lasting" means nothing. Characters don't magically grow stronger as they age, otherwise Brook will have been the most powerful pirate in One Peace.

So long as she is dangerous enough to be left alone, she will last long.

And more bullshit.

If you are talking about CG bounties, yes, Cross Guild was established few weeks ago. But Marines that CG bounties are for are not some unknown quantity. Pirates are well aware of the threat that Admirals pose, and such a bounty will have taken into account Marines' actions up to the point of establishment of the bounty system. That is the whole purpose of these bounties. Marines basically get their bounties based on how dangerous and difficult to kill they are.

If you are talking about bounties of CG members... CG bounties are not "couple of weeks old". Warlords had their bounties frozen when they joined the Marines, but you can be certain that the Marines kept track of how strong they are. Mihawk explicitly got his current bounty in part because he can clash with Shanks. And Crocodile's bounty was based on his "intelligence, leadership and logia powers" - all of which Government will have been well aware from Crocodile's tenure in Alabasta.

And I never said that ALL Yonkou are stronger than ALL Admirals. Do try and keep up:

A rookie Yonko will beat a rookie Admiral.
A veteran Yonko will beat a veteran Admiral.

But expecting a rookie Yonko to always beat a veteran Admiral is dumb. Fact is that neither position has a strict combat power requirement. But seeing that Luffy (a rookie Yonko) is matching Kizaru (a kinda-veteran Admiral) supports my point.

The entire reason why Yonko should be stronger than Admirals on average is the fact that Yonko themselves are rulers, people seeking freedom - and thus have strong Conqueror's Haki. With Admirals, we see that (except for Garp, who never became one because he refused to be a slave to Celestials) they always default to using nearly exclusively their Devil Fruit powers. I expect Akainu may have strong Conqueror's Haki due to his personality, but Kizaru or Greenbull? No way.
You’re still going?! Why not give it a rest already, sheesh.

What makes Blackbeard’s feats better than Big Mom’s? Or if you want to use Mihawk for CG, what makes his better than BM’s?

The excuses for CG issued bounties don’t work either since it’s just a flat system based on rank vs the WG system that keeps growing with continued activity.
Unless you want to use 2.24 bil as the bounty for Yonko’s which still just defeats your claims since the starting bounty for an Admiral is higher than that for a Yonko.

Any comparison is moot with such disparate systems…unless you believe CG bounties could also grow. So just as BB got 1.7 bil added in 2 years, an Admiral’s could likewise grow and you’re just back at square one.
Besides all that, the last known clash of Shanks & Mihawk was 12 years ago.

The “rookie” “veteran” excuses don’t work since a rookie Yonko beat a veteran Yonko. You can’t appeal to bounties then turn around and try and ignore that. That just indicates whether rookie or veteran, they can beat each other.
Having conquerors Haki doesn’t automat make you stronger than someone without either.

…and all of that still doesn’t explain why your math ain’t adding up. Don’t think I’d just forget that.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Akainu appeared on screen, engaged in confrontation, and showed no Haki of Conqueror (COC) or (ACOC), the same as his pirate counterpart Aokiji.

Kizaru fell trembling to the ground, paralyzed after fighting for X amount of time and did not show it. Gb and Fujitora, when a specific plot was created for them to demonstrate their abilities and capabilities without relying on Devil Fruit powers, did not display Conqueror's Haki (ACOC) either.

Rip admiral agenda.

We literally see Kizaru dancing to Nika's heartbeat.

Meaning Nika fights Saturn next. Wouldn't even be suprised if Kizaru plays a role in Saturn's loss.

The strongest and most dangerous WG fighters are the gorosei and Imu.

I don't expect Luffy to win alone against Saturn. Kuma + Kizaru + Luffy(who does the biggest attack) will beat him.

Akainu is Yonko level the same way Blackbeard is.

Barely qualifies and the weakest of the lot.

That being said. I'm sure BB will get his third fruit to compensate for lack of acoc

Why doesn’t that make sense? Among every other rank in the Marines there is variety in strength among peers.
The Admiral rank has a standard strength requirement with only 3 members unlike the others. It’s not a role just any bugger can fill.

Saying that ranks with dozens of members have variety has no bearing on why you think the Admiral role with just 4 would randomly have 1 that doesn’t match the rest. Doesn’t make sense even in a meta perspective.

The Admiral rank has a standard strength requirement with only 3 members unlike the others. It’s not a role just any bugger can fill.

Saying that ranks with dozens of members have variety has no bearing on why you think the Admiral role with just 4 would randomly have 1 that doesn’t match the rest. Doesn’t make sense even in a meta perspective.
What standard strength requirement?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Man, I just hope that Akainu shows CoC or at least is like a Doflamingo and Katakuri, possessing the awakening + basic CoC. You might think that a guy in Akainu's position having only basic CoC and not Acoc is bad writing, when in fact, it's plausible since CoC is related to motivations, ambitions, and that's what Akainu lacks the most. However, my expectations are low since Aokiji, who is similar to him, had a full-fledged fight against Garp's monster, which would have been the perfect opportunity to demonstrate CoC, but he didn't.