Current Events All Stars vs Wings fight length

It’ll be the same as the Robin/Jinbei fights. Two chapters each, probably some other stuff happening in the first chapter of the fight.

There’s not much to worry about for the Zoro and Sanji fights tbh, it’s if people are looking forward to Drake vs Apoo or Killer vs Hawkins (or, eh, Raizo vs Fujurokujo) then there’s cause for concern.

I’m not even sure how much of Big Mom’s fight will get shown, I know that Law and Kid will get a big doublespread of them doing something cool, but after this chapter I dunno it they’ll even got one each, have to share it or how much of the fight we’ll actually see.

2 chapters dedicated each. But I'd like to see some snippets from Zoro vs King from time to time. Like we already see some Sanji vs Queen pre 1023. The King fights also need those little snippets before it comes to the real dedicated chapters
Tbh Kaku vs Zoro started before Sanji vs Jabra. Not like Sanji and Jabra got extra shit.

This is payback for Ennies Lobby:kayneshrug:

How many chaps is Oda gonna give Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King ?

Tobbi Roppo fights have 1 chap+ so far.

Jinbe vs WsW - 1017/1018
Franky vs Sasaki - 1004/1019
Robin vs BM - 1020/1021

Calculated every page for each fight should be around 1 chap and a half for each. Zoro and Sanji fights should logically be worth more, but then again theyve never had fights longer than the other SHs. But who knows Oda may give it since Luffy vs Kaido is getting so much. Maybe 2 full chaps for each fight hopefully. Though I highly doubt it.
Knowing Oda? King and Queen go down within the next 5 chapters, if not fewer.

What I want us to get:

1027 - Development with the live floor and the Big Mom situation alongside Raizou vs Fuku and Killer vs Hawkins ending.

1028/1029 - Cook vs Queen

1030/1031 - Zoro vs King

What I know we will get:

1027 - 90% of the spotlight for Oda's favorite character (Momoron), Raizou vs Fukurojuku and Killer vs Hawkins end on the last page.

1028 - Cook vs Queen

1029 - 90% of the spotlight for Oda's favorite character (Momoron), Orochi making his move.

1030 - Zoro vs King

1031 - 90% of the spotlight for Oda's favorite character (Momoron), BM somehow already defeated Kidd and Law offscreen.

Sanji vs Queen already started few chapters ago and i don't think Queen has anything to show now since Jack got threw away like nothing. So 1 or maybe 1.5 chapter (i means 26 or 27 pages of fights panels only which is really big), so with talk + revealing = 2 chapters is safe or maybe 3.

Zoro vs King, 2 sure or maybe 3 chapters (but 3 is enormous since it's equal to 51 pages of fight panels :noo:) so 3 or 4 chapters for talking. I mean Zoro AND King need to show lots of things, the latter didn't have that much screentime so maybe Oda will give him more.

Even Kaido vs Luffy is just one or two pages of fight per chapter and the rest is just talking.
Yeah, honestly it's hard to picture that bozo having something else since he's already been in hybrid for ages lol. But I guess Oda will give him one more gadget/poison to justify more pages.

Why would that be consistent. Tatsumaki did insignifcant damage.
To someone a 1000 times more durable than King and a million times more durable than Queen
Post automatically merged:

Chicken wings is such a pathetic title, only Sanjitards who have no standards can find it Flattering.

I find it disgusting and disrespectful to legend of Zoro to be called Chicken wings of anyone.

King and Queen have to show something different from Jack, WsW, Ulti and the other fodders of the crew. I believe they are awakened zoan users, like Kaido. An awakened hybrid form would be better than having just a lot of stamina.
Probably these three are going to use it in the same chapter.

The calamities are already disappointing, two stronger Jacks wouldn't be a threat. They have to be different.

King and Queen have to show something different from Jack, WsW, Ulti and the other fodders of the crew. I believe they are awakened zoan users, like Kaido. An awakened hybrid form would be better than having just a lot of stamina.
Probably these three are going to use it in the same chapter.

The calamities are already disappointing, two stronger Jacks wouldn't be a threat. They have to be different.
There isn't an awakened form, it's a an additional stat boost.

Dude, King is still in base, hybrid will be his final form.

Queen, well, he's Queen after all.

Even Kaido doesn't have anything else since this is the last round and he will lose. Only thing left is for Kaido to get back up after Luffy KKGs him and see how Oda decides to kill him.

There isn't an awakened form, it's a an additional stat boost.

Dude, King is still in base, hybrid will be his final form.

Queen, well, he's Queen after all.

Even Kaido doesn't have anything else since this is the last round and he will lose. Only thing left is for Kaido to get back up after Luffy KKGs him and see how Oda decides to kill him.
Kaido has been fighting for hours against countless enemies and yet he still looked too weak.
He is an emperor, he has to look overwhelming.
Base Luffy is clashing with hybrid Kaido :whitepress:

There must be an awakened form.
At least something like 100% Frieza, something that gets weaker and weaker over time to justify Luffy's victory at the very very very end.
You are underestimating Kaido :finally: