Current Events All Stars vs Wings fight length

with how oda treated first son of BM and Jack one of the three calamities fight maybe 2 chapters each
one for queen flasback n second sanji defeat him
n one for king flashback n zoro defeat him next
but .... its possible that one chapter of each fight n defeat because oda rushing things

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The only thing why this fight will be "long" is because of Sanji will awakens his exoskeleton.

If Oda explained why Sanji got that Lunarian DNA in his fight against King/Queen, thats the only reason the fight will be "long" due to flashback/explanation.

And if King was the one killed Ushimaru and not Kaido, the wings fight will be much longer.

Listen Zoro aint as strong as you think. King didnt even feel his Oni giri. Zoro is hot trash….he still has some growing to do.
Dude King is a zoan, even Big Mom couldn't one shot Ulti with Maser canon

And Onigiri is a mid attack that didn't do anything on Base Kaido either until Zoro charged up Enma

So don't hold your breath, once that Enma sword glows, its going to be a nightmare for King

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How many chaps is Oda gonna give Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King ?

Tobbi Roppo fights have 1 chap+ so far.

Jinbe vs WsW - 1017/1018
Franky vs Sasaki - 1004/1019
Robin vs BM - 1020/1021

Calculated every page for each fight should be around 1 chap and a half for each. Zoro and Sanji fights should logically be worth more, but then again theyve never had fights longer than the other SHs. But who knows Oda may give it since Luffy vs Kaido is getting so much. Maybe 2 full chaps for each fight hopefully. Though I highly doubt it.
Depends on how badly Oda wants to shit on the All-Stars tbh. Judging off what happened to Jack I'd say full 2-3 chapters. I say full 2-3 chapters because I believe we won't get pure 3 chapters of them fighting but just panels thrown around here and there until the final chapter with the ending.

3-4 chapters, maybe even 5

King and queen will definitely get a flashback

Queen has yet to use a power up like a virus that boosts his strength

And king didn't use his hybrid form yet or show the extent of his fire bending

Plus zoro and sanji are gonna get powers ups, probably multiple power ups for sanji and about 2 power ups for zoro

You can't just squeeze all that into 2 chapters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
To be honest.

I hope they are fucking done in half chapter. I don't care about these match-ups anymore.

Let's move the plot finally. Stop the stalling.

Listen Zoro aint as strong as you think. King didnt even feel his Oni giri. Zoro is hot trash….he still has some growing to do.
Zoro is hot trash
But thinks sanji=zoro :bamathink:
Atleast zoro got coc his aerial battle and is not fighting king s underling who struggled against chpper with pero s help

Last edited: