Controversial Alot of leftist belief is inherently racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Punpun

You are a piece of shit and you're not worth engaging. My fucking uncle worked his ass off his entire life being a limo driver. Worked 16 hours a day. Died poor. No healthcare, in pain. He was a fucking grinder. Always a smile on his face. Never complained one day in his life. Until overworking took him for us. Fuck you.
okay he was grinder, where did i say to be a grinder. work harder doesn't mean to mindlessly keep doing the same shit for years.
times change economy changes . ever heard of adopting?
though its fine you won't understand. you probably will meet the same end as your uncle. though atleast he tried unlike you who doesn't even has a pateints to keep a converstion civil not make it personal.

okay he was grinder, where did i say to be a grinder. work harder doesn't mean to mindlessly keep doing the same shit for years.
times change economy changes . ever heard of adopting?
though its fine you won't understand. you probably will meet the same end as your uncle. though atleast he tried unlike you who doesn't even has a pateints to keep a converstion civil not make it personal.
Go fuck yourself. You can barely put together a coherent sentence in written English. Difference between us is that I don't put down those who struggle, who sacrifice their dreams to provide for their children. Go suck off Andrew Tate's dick or something. Bet you're all talk tho. You're probably jacking off to hentai every single day while investing in NFTs with the money your grandma gave you for your birthday.

And just so you know I'm not poor anymore. My parents got lucky and we were able to have a decent life. But the difference is that we were lucky. Economic security shouldn't be decided by the roll of a die.

P

Punpun

Go fuck yourself. You can barely put together a coherent sentence in written English. Difference between us is that I don't put down those who struggle, who sacrifice their dreams to provide for their children. Go suck off Andrew Tate's dick or something. Bet you're all talk tho. You're probably jacking off to hentai every single day while investing in NFTs with the money your grandma gave you for your birthday.

And just so you know I'm not poor anymore. My parents got lucky and we were able to have a decent life. But the difference is that we were lucky. Economic security shouldn't be decided with a the roll of a dice.
Well a lot projection going on lol.

im sorry i'm not qulified to deal with mentaly retarded. you might have to consult a psychiatrist .
Good luck.

P

Punpun

Calling me retarded without addressing the point. You're very smart. I'm really dumb.
well not surprising oblvious as well.

didn't do just what your accusing me of a few posts ago. :zorothink:

no worries short term memory loss is another symptom sof too much soy . other symptoms being emotional outbursts, savior complex and so on.

no worries short term memory loss is another symptom sof too much soy . other symptoms being emotional outbursts, savior complex and so on.
Never called you retarded.

so i looked this word up now......what pops up are sites in French, one site that claims the term was coined by French anti facists. And two worstgen results😂
Yeah, I'm french I actually don't know if that term was imported in the US xD

In short that term was created to point out the right wing rethoric coming from our own side. I don't really know where it comes from but it's pretty popular in antifacist and communist movement. We call our left side confusionnist the "Rouge brun" the brown red (it might have a different name in english), it's people who draped themself as leftist but who regurgitate far right rethoric like the woke moral panic. SOmetimes they are people who once fought really hard in class struggle but forgot to evolve and include minority or feminist struggle into the mix..

There are also the apolitical confusionnist. The "i'm neither right or left" they sometimes follow jordan peterson and some other bullshiter.. they are neutral but they are "anti woke" "antifeminist" "anti BLM" etc..
Post automatically merged:

Lol forreal. Dead thread then outta nowhere 6 pages when I log on
Told you.. I have kinda of an strange effect on threads...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
how much to do pay in net taxes? wondering
Well I won’t give a number, but I live in the Deep South U.S., and between my wife and I, our household takes home 3x the average household income in our state so we do decently well for our age (I just turned 29, she is 28). But we also live in a pretty poor state held hostage by conservative government. The type of state where everyone bitches constantly about how shit the state is while also re-electing the exact same politicians who continue to enforce policies that make the state shit, and no one sees anything wrong with that lol.

I never understood the issue people have with soy.
It's just a food, no?

Trump literally dug his grave even hard core Republicans would think twice before dining with nazis.

Desantis will have easy field even though i hate that guy.
Desantis is more dangerous than Trump because he is actually calculating. He will be able to get shit done more effectivley that will fuck over poor people and marginalized communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.