Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

Are you underestimating Doberman?
He's badass and a good opponent for Zoro.
Doberman is one of the original 5 VA so he is bound to be decently strong. But from portrayal Marco >> VA and King => Marco.

Good thing would be if CP0 - forced allies that later join the Grand Fleet because they will killed by WG otherwise - mentions that Doberman has 700-1.2 B bounty from Cross Guild. If Zoro crushes him it would perfectly show the level of a true emperor crew.

Using the same failed argument used for old ZKK to the new ZKK? :gokulaugh:
You guys never learn
You would think these guys are okay...but nope!

I've accepted that most of them are trolls, that's why I've ignored over 100 users (most are zoro fans)

How can you keep making the same wishes and headcanons that Oda keeps discarding every arc unless you're mentally disturbed or super troll.
Post automatically merged:

The only person guaranteed a serious fight is Luffy
Every every top tier or everyone who's worth 3B has gotten a conclusive battle so far

Luffy vs Kizaru is set since sabaody
This isn't like BM case...if there was Law /Kid or sabo here then Luffy would have fought Saturn while they fight Kizaru

Zoro and Sanji wont beat a Top tier 1v1 till after Laugh Tale.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Remember when Luffy fought Spandam, because he was the boss? :saden:

The Gorosei might be strong, but not all of them are going to be at the highest level. Saturn being the first to be deployed, means he's going to be one of the weaker ones. That's how Oda operates. Luffy will one shot him to replicate punching a CD on Sabaody, and then move on to fighting Kizaru, an actual Top Tier, to get his revenge for losing his crew on Sabaody.
:hihihi:

Pre time skip Rayleigh had prolonged clashes with Kizaru but zoro can’t this still doesn’t add up
I rate Rayleigh highly. He is still stronger than zoro by a decent margin.
I disagree, Zoro is definitely there.

I don't understand how people think a character who was already YC1 on the rooftop can obtain ACoC plus master enma but somehow barely grow stronger even though he beat a YC in a mid diff battle without going all out.
I have zoro in my top15 currently.

The thing is there is a marginal gap from characters in top15 and top10(like admirals/mihawk/dragon/yonko). I have the old trio as the gatekeepers to admiral level strength. For now i still have the old trio above zoro which is why i dont believe in the kizaru matchup

Its gonna be either 9VA vs 9SH or if saturn is stronger then kizaru have some sort of teamup against kizaru, no one bar luffy on this island can defeat an admiral 1v1 :kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

The Gorosei might be strong, but not all of them are going to be at the highest level. Saturn being the first to be deployed, means he's going to be one of the weaker ones. That's how Oda operates. Luffy will one shot him to replicate punching a CD on Sabaody, and then move on to fighting Kizaru, an actual Top Tier, to get his revenge for losing his crew on Sabaody.
Sabaody where he had a grand total of 0 interactions with Kizaru
:gokulaugh:

So Zoro will go from fighting Shiryu to Mihawk? That’s like going from fighting a YC1 to fighting a Yonko, it doesn’t make any sense. Kizaru an admiral is the step between a YC1 and a Yonko.

I have no problem with Luffy fighting Kizaru but one it’s a step down for Luffy and two it’s the perfect step in between King and Mihawk.

Zoro can easily clash with any Top Tier and keep them occupied and he might clash with Kizaru, but if there's a drawn out fight, it belongs too Luffy.
There is no drawn out fight. Kizaru not gonna survive that long against Zoro. Not even King, the guy from race hyped by WB, has ancient zoan DF, and has durability surpassed even Kaido, could.

People claiming how Zoro facing Shiryu after defeating Kizaru, doesn't make sense. Yet Zoro facing VA after defeating King apparently made sense..

Nah, if there is someone from Straw Hats doing payback over Sabaody incident, it won't be Luffy.
Luffy vs Kizaru didn't seem that personal in Sabaody.

There is nothing that tops this scene

Out of all Kizaru did to bully the Straw Hats in SA, there is nothing more symbolic than that scene.
Even when Rayleigh finally made his appearance, it was to save Zoro, not Luffy or anyone else.
Kizaru is reserved for Zoro, and it happens in this arc.

Last edited:
The guy Kizaru kept going after in Sabaody was Zoro.
  1. When he confronts the strawhats he attacks Zoro.
  2. He then is about to murder the guy.
  3. When Rayleigh saves him & Luffy tells Ussop to pick him up and run. Who does Kizaru go after, even with Rayleigh as his opponent? Zoro...
  4. How many interactions did Luffy have with Kizaru again in Sabaody? Zilch
It's clear as day that Kizaru & Zoro is a high possibility. Wether Zoro does or doesn't, its always yonko > admirals. Kizaru maybe fighting luffy is not changing that

Reverse Sabaody, Seraphim the strongest form of pacifista are already defeated by the strawhats with luffy, zoro fully supressed and even sanji, jimbei not giving their best to some instant. Next is the crews vs marine and gorosei. Luffy will eventualy have to focus on saturne leaving the marine to his heavy hitter.

Sabaody where he had a grand total of 0 interactions with Kizaru
:gokulaugh:
Remind me real quick. What was the reason Kizaru showed up to Sabaody again, which caused the breakup of the crew?

That was Luffys greatest blunder, and one that needs to be rectified by his own hands.

Also, whose mentor was it that saved them on Sabaody?

Which Admiral was the first to stop Luffys progression from saving Ace during Marineford?

Last edited: