Chapter Discussion Am I just too old for this?

Am I just too old for this?

• Total voters
An Yonko crew is about to be saved by 2 jobbers who were neg diffed at one point by Mr3, kizaru misfires every laser, saturn got trashed by everyone, he managed to injure vegapunk after 20 chapters but yeah.
Nothing wrong with pis in every chapter, this is one piece, my nika Iuffy is killing it also, just look how great he is, no doubt he is the real nika, the plot was always riddled with conveniences, idk why it clicked to you only now.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Let's take an analysis on why this thread is peak stupidity.

"child manga"

OK

idk if a child would understand the following things:
-what an Ushi Oni is
-why Vegapunk's head is half an apple
-why things should have been kept secret and why Vegapunk at all has been hunted down
-gore

"child manga"

yeah my ass, I debunked every accusation

if you want to enjoy One Piece, maybe give a fuck about your childish JJK unga-bunga standards, start to love people and appreciate life and art in general

Idk what you call conveniences. I just feel for now it lacks explanations why Giants are here or I missed something but besides that I don't see convenience that favors protagonists. Only the opposite.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Idk what you call conveniences. I just feel for now it lacks explanations why Giants are here or I missed something but besides that I don't see convenience that favors protagonists. Only the opposite.
Oda is feeding us pieces, but this one is easily explainable through Chekhov's Gun principle.

In this chapter Vegapunk explains to Bonney that the "people are waiting for hundreds of years for Sun God Nika". This is established in the story and the giants are the oldest living species in the world of One Piece, they can get above 300 years old. There are certainly giants in and from Elbaf that are awaiting the return of Sun God Nika as it has been foreshadowed with the Solar Solistice on Elbaf, that festival in Elbaf where they were fasting and sending prayers to the Sun in Linlin's flashback story. Nothing of this is comming out of the blue and it will all just be deepened in the future arc that is Elbaf.

We also had Dory and Broggy be with Shanks before, and the Nika form wanted poster is spreading. They certainly want to invite Nika to Elbaf imho.

Rest your mind fella, this was well written, most readers just were not able to solve this riddle. I also haven't seen this comming. But you know who predicted this chapter?

Oda is feeding us pieces, but this one is easily explainable through Chekhov's Gun principle.

In this chapter Vegapunk explains to Bonney that the "people are waiting for hundreds of years for Sun God Nika". This is established in the story and the giants are the oldest living species in the world of One Piece, they can get above 300 years old. There are certainly giants in and from Elbaf that are awaiting the return of Sun God Nika as it has been foreshadowed with the Solar Solistice on Elbaf, that festival in Elbaf where they were fasting and sending prayers to the Sun in Linlin's flashback story. Nothing of this is comming out of the blue and it will all just be deepened in the future arc that is Elbaf.

We also had Dory and Broggy be with Shanks before, and the Nika form wanted poster is spreading. They certainly want to invite Nika to Elbaf imho.

Rest your mind fella, this was well written, most readers just were not able to solve this riddle. I also haven't seen this comming. But you know who predicted this chapter?
You failed to understand my question.

I know all this about Giants and Sun God Nika. My question is how they know he is right there at Egghead. If Shanks knew about it and was at Wano 1 week after why they wasn't there too?

Not to mention, Oda’s art got visibly worse

vs

post skip chapters are just so crowded with material. You never really feel the impact of what’s actually happening.

It’s better in egghead, but this issue was especially bad in wano.
Since then it's going downhill for eustass
:josad: