Character Discussion Another clue that Doflamingo possibly knows the existence of Imu

Doflamingo's ultimate last move vs. Luffy's King Kong Gun.

Doflamingo: ''16 holy bullets!''

He was talking about ''national treasure'' in Marijoa before:

Doflamingo believes, he can probably take Imu down with Law's Ope Ope no Mi, or perhaps switch bodies with Imu, who knows.
:doffyou:Doflamingo: ''If I'd had the power of your Ope Ope no Mi in my hands that day... I would have been able to use the National Treasure of Marjioa to control the World itself!''

Last edited:
I wonder how Law's Ope fruit would've helped him to control that thing. It's not the personality switch,
1) because Doffy mentioned the personality switch separately from the Ope's ability to give him control over the National Treasure ("..not to mention its personality transplant ability")
2) That would assume that the ability to summon Uranus, you would just need Imu's body and not his soul/spirit, when the one being able to wield an ancient weapon is "born", in Poseidon's case multiple times in form of a Mermaid, that means the power to summon Sea Kings leaves the body and is reborn in a new one, rather than being tied to the body itself.

@Sentinel @Playa4321 @Cinera so based on the "shadow" appearing and Doflamingo saying he could've gained control over the national treasure, it truly seems like Imu at most has the ability to call that entity. So that diminishes Imu's "godly" feat somewhat, as it's not Imu him or herself that can summon that power from his/her own body, but it's dependent on some outside force

Didn't Doffy said no matter how hard they tried to kill him he just survives
Since Uranus is the God of the heavens, maybe killing World Nobles can weaken it or disturb its usage and that's why Doflamingo isn't dead yet?

Something along the lines of the 20 WG founding kings deciding to avoid any internal conflict between them by making a dark ritual with their blood in which they cast a spell that weakens Im/Uranus every time someone with World Noble blood is dead, that will also be a non-asspull solution to make Vivi alive.

Doflamingo's ultimate last move vs. Luffy's King Kong Gun.

Doflamingo: ''16 holy bullets!''

He was talking about ''national treasure'' in Marijoa before:

Doflamingo believes, he can probably take Imu down with Law's Ope Ope no Mi, or perhaps switch bodies with Imu, who knows.
:doffyou:Doflamingo: ''If I'd had the power of your Ope Ope no Mi in my hands that day... I would have been able to use the National Treasure of Marjioa to control the World itself!''
Great observation Erkan :cheers:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Damn it's actually 16 strikes :suresure::suresure:

If anyone knows enough Japanese to notice what the "16" refers to. Wikia said the people who tortured the DDs complained that the CDs shot someone 16 times.

The Kanji means "God/Divine Execution".
I always thought Doffy's final moves were references to his flashback -
(1) "Thousand Arrows" Flap Thread being a reference to someone in the crowd asking 1000 arrows to be shot at Doffy, Roci & their father
(2) "16 Holy Bullets" God Thread references the 16 bullets with which those children were shot (which the father shouts at Doffy, Roci & their father).

I always thought Doffy's final moves were references to his flashback -
(1) "Thousand Arrows" Flap Thread being a reference to someone in the crowd asking 1000 arrows to be shot at Doffy, Roci & their father
(2) "16 Holy Bullets" God Thread references the 16 bullets with which those children were shot (which the father shouts at Doffy, Roci & their father).
Yeah, expanded on this. The child was executed by Celestial Dragons with 16 bullets. Doffy's move means "Divine execution". The "16" seems to be related to CD executions.

It's also a sacred number in Buddhism apparently, as the Buddha had 16 disciples.

2nd last one hasn't hit the ground. Look more closely.

This "16" will certainly be a recurring theme with the Celestial Dragons, and it will have to do executing people.

I wonder how Law's Ope fruit would've helped him to control that thing. It's not the personality switch,
1) because Doffy mentioned the personality switch separately from the Ope's ability to give him control over the National Treasure ("..not to mention its personality transplant ability")
2) That would assume that the ability to summon Uranus, you would just need Imu's body and not his soul/spirit, when the one being able to wield an ancient weapon is "born", in Poseidon's case multiple times in form of a Mermaid, that means the power to summon Sea Kings leaves the body and is reborn in a new one, rather than being tied to the body itself.

@Sentinel @Playa4321 @Cinera so based on the "shadow" appearing and Doflamingo saying he could've gained control over the national treasure, it truly seems like Imu at most has the ability to call that entity. So that diminishes Imu's "godly" feat somewhat, as it's not Imu him or herself that can summon that power from his/her own body, but it's dependent on some outside force
Interesting thing is, Doflamingo currently wanted to eternal youth operation instead of trying to take Imu down right now and he knows that's going to kill Law also, Doflamingo was talking about a specific time, when he had that power he could take Imu down, or that National Treasure if not Imu. Perhaps after Law dies, he was planning to find Ope Ope no Mi again and try it again, if he knows how the DFs works like Blackbeard and his crew now learned from BB, so Shiryu and Burgess knows it as well (by killing the user). Doflamingo probably knows this too considering his knowledge about history and Marijoa national treasure.

Of course they listen me Lanady-chan, I am not surprised.