โ€Ž
His face just unfairly got turned into a deli platter
#1: He didn't kill diddly
#2: He already lost an arm
#3: His own mother didn't give a shit, just flew past him

Don't get me wrong, he still sucks & his tongue gives me the willies
:whitepress:
But there are actual reasons to hate him that Wanda & Carrot aren't getting
Also, the fact that he did nothing wrong.

Perospero deserves better. He's basically being blamed for not dying.
Yeah, I feel there's a weird contrast between what Perospero did and how Oda wants us to feel about it.

He seems to want us to treat Perospero getting blown up and losing an arm as the same as Diamante or arlong killing a defenceless person. He wants us to cheer for Wanda and Carrot beating the shit out of him for simply not dying.

Meanwhile X Drake destroyed Tama's Entire village and likely killed people close to her but X Drake doesn't deserve to be beaten up like Perospero because he's friends with Luffy and Luffy's friends are forgiven for any bullshit they do.

I wonder if Oda has a twist because this entire character arc feels weird

The reasons they hate him is wrong but it doesn't matter. This is war, him getting injured is just normal. He didn't come here to play around. He was about to kill a guy with who he planned an alliance few minutes ago.
I think he will lose to them but he may outlast their suulong form. There is no reason to drag the arc even more by having him defeat carrot and Wanda. Plus he is a killer, if they lose they die. Ain't happening.

His face just unfairly got turned into a deli platter
#1: He didn't kill diddly
#2: He already lost an arm
#3: His own mother didn't give a shit, just flew past him

Don't get me wrong, he still sucks & his tongue gives me the willies
:whitepress:
But there are actual reasons to hate him that Wanda & Carrot aren't getting
Even Wapol pulled more crap to negatively affect Chopper despite Wapol not having killed Hiriluk himself. In the event of Carrot joining the Straw Hats, then the story is probably going to need stronger character motivation than that.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
What is wrong with half this thread. Pero was going to kill Pedro anyway. He blew himself up to distract and blow away Big Mom and Pero.

It still IS his fault
Lies
You sir a lying liar:tch:
Post automatically merged:

Prespero is awesome he going to rape the female minks, put them in a cell and sell them to a zoo:myman:

Last edited:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
If needed... he who only had a little bit of life left probably figured it should be him who died (and he likely knew that facing a Emperor's crew without sacrifice was unrealistic) but doesn't change the fact that he died because of Pero.
He died because he charge on Pero and lost and than explode himself like a sorry loser.
Pero had no interest in him it's Pedro who start all of this.