Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Tate has brainwashed kids like bleakash who thinks toxic masculinity is okay.

Most of his followers are school kids . Tiktok and twitter providing platform for him is shameful indeed .
The fact that school kids and young boys gotta look up to Tate shows how much of a lack there is for proper role models for said young boys/teens. Ain’t nothing truly good to choose from nowadays, you either get the weak soyboys, yes men etc on one side or the bad boy, so called alphas, Gs on the the other side. Obviously the latter seems to be the better one to the younger boys, but popular people with those traits are either criminals, disrespectful, lack good values and or so materialistic that it ain’t even reality. I don’t gotta explain how the former type of man isn’t a good role model. In the end actual good men won’t get press because it would go against this false dichotomy that the media/popular culture tries to depict. Most people gonna have their head in the sand because of that.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
The fact that school kids and young boys gotta look up to Tate shows how much of a lack there is for proper role models for said young boys/teens. Ain’t nothing truly good to choose from nowadays, you either get the weak soyboys, yes men etc on one side or the bad boy, so called alphas, Gs on the the other side. Obviously the latter seems to be the better one to the younger boys, but popular people with those traits are either criminals, disrespectful, lack good values and or so materialistic that it ain’t even reality. I don’t gotta explain how the former type of man isn’t a good role model. In the end actual good men won’t get press because it would go against this false dichotomy that the media/popular culture tries to depict. Most people gonna have their head in the sand because of that.
Eh there are plenty good men that are popular?

Keanu, Henry Cavill, Tom Hardy, Carl Sagan, John Stewart, Nick Offerman... i could go on

Same as regular day to day fathers

Problem is tho Tate offers the easiest and cheapest way - Scam people, get women thay will be submissive to you

Eh there are plenty good men that are popular?

Keanu, Henry Cavill, Tom Hardy, Carl Sagan, John Stewart, Nick Offerman... i could go on
Sorry but I do not even know these guys, the only names I recognize are Keanu Reaves? the Hollywood actor and Carl Sagan the space guy? I assume the other ones are also actors or celebrities of that sort since I don’t really delve into that. These guys don’t fit the bill. Carl Sagan isn’t even part of this generation, I doubt Gen Z teenagers would even know much about him other than his contributions to space travel if you mentioned his name. Potential philanthropic efforts aside, what have these guys done to distinguish them as proper role models? Tate in literally like a year went more viral with the youth than all the decades these dudes were busy acting and getting Grammy awards for it lol.

Same as regular day to day fathers
Would have been easier to said this before the invention of the TV and the advent of the internet along with the rise of single motherhood, divorce etc etc. Can’t really says this when it is statistically more likely that day to day father is a drunkard or not even present due to xyz reasons. That along with the decay of morality, lack of proper traditional values and the continuous, shameless wailing of feminists regarding a big bad patriarchy and all it’s proposed manifestations. The current financial state of the world today ain’t helping with that either. There is a myriad of reasons why these kids are looking at Tate or even the opposite of his likes instead of their fathers.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I can't have a moral stance on something that doesn't exist but only as a mere buzzword for people with extreme self-confidence and vanity used by self-entitled and self-righteous ignoramuses who understand dig shit about masculine issues.
Toxic masculinity same as toxic feminism exists.

There is nothing positive about being as Tate

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Not the point natural behavioural qualities shouldn't be ostracised into terms with toxic defintions
Natural behavioural qualities?

So you mean exploiting vices in vulnerable men and women like Tate does isn't a toxic behaviour? Breaking laws and boasting about it online? Cheating?

Nothing of that is natural, it is toxic. If you wanna be like that, go ahead, i pity the people around you that will have to suffer it

Sorry but I do not even know these guys, the only names I recognize are Keanu Reaves? the Hollywood actor and Carl Sagan the space guy? I assume the other ones are also actors or celebrities of that sort since I don’t really delve into that. These guys don’t fit the bill. Carl Sagan isn’t even part of this generation, I doubt Gen Z teenagers would even know much about him other than his contributions to space travel if you mentioned his name. Potential philanthropic efforts aside, what have these guys done to distinguish them as proper role models? Tate in literally like a year went more viral with the youth than all the decades these dudes were busy acting and getting Grammy awards for it lol.

Would have been easier to said this before the invention of the TV and the advent of the internet along with the rise of single motherhood, divorce etc etc. Can’t really says this when it is statistically more likely that day to day father is a drunkard or not even present due to xyz reasons. That along with the decay of morality, lack of proper traditional values and the continuous, shameless wailing of feminists regarding a big bad patriarchy and all it’s proposed manifestations. The current financial state of the world today ain’t helping with that either. There is a myriad of reasons why these kids are looking at Tate or even the opposite of his likes instead of their fathers.
All of the above boils down to - Tate is easiest way to get "big". That is the appeal on young people. They all wanna be someone but no one of them wants to actually work for it.

Any person here can scam people like Tate, but to inspire a generation like Sagan though intelligence, hopes and dreams of better tomorrow? Now that takes effort Tate will never have

So you mean exploiting vices in vulnerable men and women like Tate does isn't a toxic behaviour? Breaking laws and boasting about it online? Cheating?

Nothing of that is natural, it is toxic. If you wanna be like that, go ahead, i pity the people around you that will have to suffer it
Not even talking about your first and last love Tate here.. You should spare your pity for your ability to draw tangents

Nothing of anything you mentioned there is intrinsically masculine or feminine to really be isolated into a gender stereotype its an individual characterization

You don't need terms lile toxic masculinity and femininity to understand that duchbags exist on the planet.. When you can already characterize such people under "duchebags" "narcissists" "scum bags" independently without generalizing and making it a ludicrous reductionist gender stereotype.. Which ffs is now a political tool against people wants traditional values, stoicism, and related ideologies not necessarily conforming of Liberal agendas

And bye!