Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

The guy in the video is a lawyer or at least he claims to be. I think he's analyzing the legal documents and giving his own input on whether he can be convicted. I wouldn't take him very seriously.
He is a lawyer, he has a very balanced take on this case similar to yours if you'd check out his analysis not interms of his conviction if Tate or defence but rather the followin processes which gives you a clue to what is happening and what will happen. I don't see bias in his words but can be incorrect about his judgement.
Post automatically merged:

:lusnipe:

Still no. I wasn't even talking about your point on attitude, I discarded your point completely. I was making a overall point about opinions in general.
Let me repeat that because you seems to have a problem with it:

All opinions are not equal.

Again, no. They can't. Growing healthy by ourselve is impossible by essence. We are a social specie, we need other people to survive. No strawmaning here, just reality.

I don't even understand what you are writing dude..

What does this even means ? You have said nothing here.

I love getting different views on masculinities. I just don't accept toxic ones. A.T's standpoint on masculinity is toxic. Simple. Easy to understand.

Damn.. You like this pizza turd that much ? Dude's toxicity is all over the internet.

Friendly advice: Click "play" on the video on my signature.
Oh yea this is expected, feels like talking to a wall.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
He is a lawyer, he has a very balanced take on this case similar to yours if you'd check out his analysis not interms of his conviction if Tate or defence but rather the followin processes which gives you a clue to what is happening and what will happen. I don't see bias in his words but can be incorrect about his judgement.
It's okay to consider a lawyer's opinion because they know more than us but we can't blindly believe them. There are other lawyer reviews suggesting Tate's done for too.

Do you think others absolutely have to change their minds for your personal comfort?
Not really, but i have argued enough with people to understand whether they are using common sense and logic or not.. And when i do so i come to a conclusion accordingly

You can call it arrogance but you aren't doing a gud job to find flaws in what I said, rather you are busy imposing your views.. Its vain talk.. Which this is and every other conversation has been with you.

This is literally what I feel when talking to you about almost anything
you have failed to contribute anything to our discussions expect for your constant denial of my opinions ofc...like her.. With no rational opinions backing em i don't think you should be the one talking solis.. Thats your lack of competence in oir discussions.. Which i whole heartedly have with honest virtue.

It's okay to consider a lawyer's opinion because they know more than us but we can't blindly believe them. There are other lawyer reviews suggesting Tate's done for too.
Its not about conviction or acquital, that lawyer doesn't deduce the result. Which is the point. I'm saying from a perspective of understanding what happening at hand solely.

Last edited:
Not really, but i have argued enough with people to understand whether they are using common sense and logic or not.. And when i do so i come to a conclusion accordingly

You can call it arrogance but you aren't doing a gud job to find flaws in what I said, rather you are busy imposing your views.. Its vain talk.. Which this is and every other conversation has been with you.
I don't need to find flaws in what you say.. you bring them into the light by yourself.
I think it safe to say that everyone here understand the toxicity of A.T, therefore by defending him, you are just proving how permeable you are to his ideology.

I think it's sad. That's why I proposed you to click on my signature video to extend your vision on masculinity (this is just a first step).

I don't need to find flaws in what you say.. you bring them into the light by yourself.
I think it safe to say that everyone here understand the toxicity of A.T, therefore by defending him, you are just proving how permeable you are to his ideology.

I think it's sad. That's why I proposed you to click on my signature video to extend your vision on masculinity (this is just a first step).

Oh...making me the bad apple-cum-black sheep aye.
Its hilarious
Too bad but let's politely agree to disagree.

Oh...making me the bad apple-cum-black sheep aye.
Its hilarious
Too bad but let's politely agree to disagree.
You are not a bad sheep mate, you are just like us, the product of our society. It just seems that patriarchy seems to have more influence on you, that's all.

Really mate click on the video. Or one of those:

You are not a bad sheep mate, you are just like us, the product of our society. It just seems that patriarchy seems to have more influence on you, that's all.

Really mate click on the video. Or one of those:

Look some day, you can decide when, if you have time we could talk this out and share our views ofc wuth respect and virtue atm I'm too occupied for this level of discussion

I'll watch the videos and let you know about what i think. Don't mean disrespect wheb i say then but there is alot of strawmanning in our arguments lets avoid that if we're ought ti discuss to understand.

The Matrix has already gotten to him... he has no way out

Nooooooooooooo
Tate only attracts 13 years old and religious incels, good thing he got humiliated by Greta
Personally his only option is taking resident in Zimbabwe. :gokulaugh:

How the fuck is this thread still going?
This dude bleakash defending the baldy is making wholesome.

Worst part is he is making bob74h and carrotfornakama sane people. :suresure: