Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Again, this is false

Dude is an obv flight risk and potebtial witness/evidence influencer

It is basic, absolute basic court thing that is used in every single country
My words come from a lawyer you saying its false doesn't change his words for me especially given the discrepancy of reliability.

Straw man, you can show disagreement but not condescension for having an opinion.

You have been warned.
1. Don't threaten me.
2. All opinions are not equal. There is no strawmanning is that fact. And right now, your opinion is biased toward A.T and his masculinist rethoric. A.T opinion's on masculinity are higly toxic and highly dangerous, those are not "just another" opinions equal to others, there are dangerous and must be denounced. Period.

No. The myth that men should become strong by themselve is precisely the reason why men today are not seeking the help they need in term of mental illness. This is a retrograde and toxic and dengerous ideology for the public health.

You don't know crap
In fact I know it, as I know A.T's ideology.
ANd it smells bad.
Open your eyes.

The problem with left is the segmentation of everything into positives and negatives based on what's adequate to your ideology
Sure

Masculinity is masculinity every trait that is inherently masculine..
There is multiple masculinities mate.

If a man is beibg a douchebag then he is one there is no point in categorising personalituy issues into gender ones
Men are product over their environment and their genetic. So if a lot of men are being douchebag, it means that there is most probably a overall system that produce them that way. This is exactly what A.T is, a pure product of patriarchy. In fact I would go as far as saying that he is the embodiement of it.

You don't understand masculinity by analogizing reductionist movie - built stereotypes.
Wuat ?
Post automatically merged:

There are nuances that seem to go over you head.
Oh don't worry about that. I understand each T.'s nuances. They are all problematic.

I understand where you're getting at but you cannot look at this from an emotional angle.
Without emotion, you don't fight for victims. Emotion must be ruled out during the justice treatment, not before or after.

Courts don't think like us. If the victims come out and say they're not victims
But that's indeed a problem. That's why - on the left - we are trying to reduce call outs that are not coming from the victims.

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
Btw, I heard the prosecutor handling Tate's case is quite some guy. Some Romanians are pretty confident he'd put Tate behind the bars. Apparently, the Romanian mafia that he's involved with stopped supporting Tate too.

I understand where you're getting at but you cannot look at this from an emotional angle. Courts don't think like us. If the victims come out and say they're not victims, then there isn't much they can do unless they're willing to go against the norms to convict Tate.

Most of what we know as evidence is the evidence being propagated by the people who wanna see the guy fall. We don't know how much of it is true or at least how much of it can be used against him in court. Most of them lack context for us to reach a conclusion. This is what most of the kids on the Internet(and WG)don't understand. What you see online isn't what's going to be used in court. Most of it can't even be used as evidence. I know it's frustrating to accept, but that's just how it is.

I'll give you an example: Read this article: Judge quashed trial of two Toronto hospital guards in death of a maskless woman. There was video evidence to suggest they assaulted her, she allegedly didn't wake up after the assault but the trial was quashed.

Similar shit happened when he was accused of being a women beater. There was evidence, everyone believed it and his fans supported him like they always did. But the girl came out and said it was all fake. We don't even know if the girl is telling the truth in all honesty. He was also arrested for keeping a girl hostage. Turns out, she was partying with them willingly and lied to his boyfriend about it.
Again I understand you multiple points you are bringing across in regards to whether or not people believe what is presented

My "example" of evidence was literally statements made by the police, investigations going on etc. This was MY SOLE POINT. Which again no one knows the depths of it.

The article proves the point which I believe both of us have made in that it does not matter what we think. It only matters what the judge thinks or in other instances "the jury"

Your last paragraph, yes there have been instances of that on numerous occasions and that is unfortunate.

To your point Probably the best example is OJ Simpson

Not every video mate. check it out yourself or don't its up to you to persist with the generalizaiton.

Truth is a needle in a haystack of flasehood after all.
You are asking me to check out a breakdown video of someone who doesnt believe Tate is guilty?

1. Don't threaten me.
2. All opinions are not equal. There is no strawmanning is that fact. And right now, your opinion is biased toward A.T and his masculinist rethoric. A.T opinion's on masculinity are higly toxic and highly dangerous, those are not "just another" opinions equal to others, there are dangerous and must be denounced. Period.

No. The myth that men should become strong by themselve is precisely the reason why men today are not seeking the help they need in term of mental illness. This is a retrograde and toxic and dengerous ideology for the public health.

In fact I know it, as I know A.T's ideology.
ANd it smells bad.
Open your eyes.

Sure

There is multiple masculinities mate.

Men are product over their environment and their genetic. So if a lot of men are being douchebag, it men there is most probably a overall system they produce them that way. This is exactly what A.T is, a pure product of patriarchy. In fact I would go as far as saying that he is the embodiement of it.

Wuat ?

Oh don't worry about that. I understand each T.'s nuances. They are all problematic.
I don't think you understand or think twice before typing

The first one is a strawman I'm not taking aboit credibility and authenticity of opinions I'm talking about the attitude..

THEY CAN ISN'T THEY MUST GROW BY THEMSELVES.. Again strawman

Again don't project your views of your schism on me you have made it complicated for yourself we haven't

A man us a man and a woman is a woman with their respective attributes..to you it might not be and i couldn't care less but its clearly bigoted that you hate him for having a different view on masculinity which intrinsically isn't even toxic.

And no you don't know crap
Bring out any clip from the net that pertains to whatever you are calming dor me to debunk it.

You are asking me to check out a breakdown video of someone who doesnt believe Tate is guilty?
Someone who hasn't come to a conclusions based on a preexisting bias*

I won't be recommending it if it was coz i'd look dumb

My words come from a lawyer you saying its false doesn't change his words for me especially given the discrepancy of reliability.
The lawyer from your youtube video?

I'd say you don't have to prove you're mentally ill just to admit you're lying in court. Courts don't go like, "Oh, you said you're not a liar in a YT video, it must be true." He could get away by admitting he's lying to get views if there's no solid evidence. He's an influencer. Lying to influencers is about as common as breathing. I am sure, the courts understand it pretty well.

I think Tate is getting charged either way. Even if every allegation that is floating around isn't proven with evidence, I think they have enough evidence to lock him up in one way or another.
It all depends on how the Romanian courts will view Circumstanial Evidence

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
β€Ž
I didn't even know who Andrew Tate was until about a month ago when he got arrested(Tyrone Magnus made a video and I'm subscribed to the guy) and there seems to be 3 types of people:
1) Those who love him and don't believe any accusation agaisnt him
2) Those who hate him and believe every accusation against him
3) Those along for the ride and think he can be guilty or innocent depending on how it goes

Apparently he admitted to the crimes he committed, some of the crimes turned out to the made up, some of the clears are believed to be bribed, he has connections to the mafia etc. etc. It just goes on and on. Media gonna push either side of the extreme cause that's what's gonna get the viewership.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
https://www.lacriminaldefenseattorn...xt=This is a term used,he is put into custody.

https://lawreview.uchicago.edu/publication/defining-flight-risk

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/intimidatingAwitness.cfm

You can pick any law book you want and look for flight risk and witness tampering

But you wont, cause you are a fanboy and will only believe what fits your narrative

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
Another thing people don't consider is that some of the evidence floating around against him are of crimes he committed outside Romania, so he can't be convicted for all of them in Romania.

Do you not get it when i say i already am aware of the legal actions the Romaniansm cort will take from a much more credible source than you?

This is childish what's flioin fanboyish about this its seems like you have been skimmin past my posts bruh.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Do you not get it when i say i already am aware of the legal actions the Romaniansm cort will take from a much more credible source than you?

This is childish what's flioin fanboyish about this its seems like you have been skimmin past my posts bruh.
You can pick any law book you want and look for flight risk and witness tampering

But you wont, cause you are a fanboy and will only believe what fits your narrative
This comedy writes itself

The guy in the video is a lawyer or at least he claims to be. I think he's analyzing the legal documents and giving his own input on whether he can be convicted. I wouldn't take him very seriously.
This was the original point I was trying to make with my youtube video comment

Not mine but i linked it he's a Romanian lawyer who just started covering Tate you can notice this level of objectivity in his derivation from the court's docs..
Which literally goes back to my original point... to you it's objective and what you believe which it's fine... in reality it's a display of bias which is what 99% of those types of videos are

I don't think you understand or think twice before typing
:lusnipe:

The first one is a strawman I'm not taking aboit credibility and authenticity of opinions I'm talking about the attitude..
Still no. I wasn't even talking about your point on attitude, I discarded your point completely. I was making a overall point about opinions in general.
Let me repeat that because you seems to have a problem with it:

All opinions are not equal.

THEY CAN ISN'T THEY MUST GROW BY THEMSELVES.. Again strawman
Again, no. They can't. Growing healthy by ourselve is impossible by essence. We are a social specie, we need other people to survive. No strawmaning here, just reality.

Again don't project your views of your schism on me you have made it complicated for yourself we haven't
I don't even understand what you are writing dude..

A man us a man and a woman is a woman with their respective attributes..
What does this even means ? You have said nothing here.

a different view on masculinity which intrinsically isn't even toxic.
I love getting different views on masculinities. I just don't accept toxic ones. A.T's standpoint on masculinity is toxic. Simple. Easy to understand.

And no you don't know crap
Bring out any clip from the net that pertains to whatever you are calming dor me to debunk it.
Damn.. You like this pizza turd that much ? Dude's toxicity is all over the internet.

Friendly advice: Click "play" on the video on my signature.