Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Someone probably got their feelings hurt and reported my comment so the mods edited it. I just find it ironic that they will complain about everybody getting "triggered" and being too much of a "snowflake" but as soon as they get checked they're the first ones to go crying to the mods.
imagine talking and acting like an alpha male while idolizing tate and then whining to moderators on an internet forum

what an actual clown holy shit

I did the report. Its not about whining. I'm also not offended even a bit by the words of you, believe me. But there is a certain manner that needs to be hold in this forum to not get out of control, and if people start with terms like "suck dick" or "pussy", there simply needs to be someone who steps in and slows that person down.

Its not alpha to lose manners and start insulting. Also I realized this thread is 0% up for discussions, cause all my efforts to start normal convos/discussions were stopped and ignored. Its simply full of Tate haters who only wait for someone to appear who defends Tate, just to mock that person. Really a sad and pathetic state y'all are in here. I understand what Tate meens when he talks about geeks.

I did the report. Its not about whining. I'm also not offended even a bit by the words of you, believe me. But there is a certain manner that needs to be hold in this forum to not get out of control, and if people start with terms like "suck dick" or "pussy", there simply needs to be someone who steps in and slows that person down.

Its not alpha to lose manners and start insulting. Also I realized this thread is 0% up for discussions, cause all my efforts to start normal convos/discussions were stopped and ignored. Its simply full of Tate haters who only wait for someone to appear who defends Tate, just to mock that person. Really a sad and pathetic state y'all are in here. I understand what Tate meens when he talks about geeks.
You couldnโ€™t take the heat, itโ€™s obvious your feelings got hurt and you decided to run to the mods crying. I donโ€™t ever wanna hear any of you snowflakes talk about free speech when you canโ€™t even handle being accurately described. You ainโ€™t an alpha dog, youโ€™re a geek like the rest of us, the difference is Iโ€™m not an incel, so get off that fake pedestal of yours and stop pretending like youโ€™re actually cool.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž

Bitchmade behavior

He didnt "scam" people. People let themselves get scammed. They wanted to be "scammed".

Post automatically merged:
I just want to get an explanation of this logic

Tate's Hustler University Scam (It's just a bullshit discord with every subject... yada yada...) different subject different day

THE REAL LOGIC: "He(Tate) didn't scam people.... people let themselves get scammed" .... by enrolling in Tate's Course"

Makes total sense... scam people but make smart people like you believe people are scamming themselves by enrolling in his class... what a world we live in

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Tate's Hustler University Scam (It's just a bullshit discord with every subject... yada yada...) different subject different day
I was never talking about Hustlers University. HU is not even a scam. I didnt join, but many people who did managed to get their life together financially, and some of the leaked clips out of it seem pretty good too.

THE REAL LOGIC: "He(Tate) didn't scam people.... people let themselves get scammed" .... by enrolling in Tate's Course"
What I was talking about is the webcam business he did in the past. And thats where degenerate people pay money for a girl to do stuff on cam or talk to them. Its some sort of scam, but everyone who uses it knows that, still they want to be "scammed".

Oh, you CRAZY crazy
Explain HOW? None of you are able to discuss AT ALL. You are out of arguments within two seconds. Yet you will come back here just to insult and mock? What a ridiculous bunch of pathetic people...

I literally can easily 1v10 all of you in this discussions. And you know why? Cause logic simply wins. Bring me thousand Tate haters and you will still fail to get some real arguments together... All you can do is start insulting and mocking like a bunch of pathetic geeks.

This Thread shouldnt even exist cause normally this forum is for discussions, not for some bunch of real life bullied persons to wait for opportunities to let out their frustrations on others on an anonymous online forum.

I was down exchanging some arguments with other people on this topic, but seems like Tate haters are all the same, illogical geeks with no type of manner online and out of arguments pretty quickly. None of you would dare to talk to me or any human like that face to face, y'all are really pathetic. I'm outta here.

Last edited:
I was never talking about Hustlers University. HU is not even a scam. I didnt join, but many people who did managed to get their life together financially, and some of the leaked clips out of it seem pretty good too.

What I was talking about is the webcam business he did in the past. And thats where degenerate people pay money for a girl to do stuff on cam or talk to them. Its some sort of scam, but everyone who uses it knows that, still they want to be "scammed".

Explain HOW? None of you are able to discuss AT ALL. You are out of arguments within two seconds. Yet you will come back here just to insult and mock? What a ridiculous bunch of pathetic people...

I literally can easily 1v10 all of you in this discussions. And you know why? Cause logic simply wins. Bring me thousand Tate haters and you will still fail to get some real arguments together... All you can do is start insulting and mocking like a bunch of pathetic geeks.

This Thread shouldnt even exist cause normally this forum is for discussions, not for some bunch of real life bullied persons to wait for opportunities to let out their frustrations on others on an anonymous online forum.

I was down exchanging some arguments with other people on this topic, but seems like Tate haters are all the same, illogical geeks with no type of manner online and out of arguments pretty quickly. None of you would dare to talk to me or any human like that face to face, y'all are really pathetic. I'm outta here.
You can't beat no one bro, the moment you reported me is the moment you lost. You contradicted yourself in this post at least twice, saying that HU is a scam but it's actually not cause it helped people. You are a man child, (assuming you're not a minor) and a dick rider. Sucking tates balls won't help you get pussy my man. Being respectful towards women and being normal will.

Nikuzi

โ€Ž

Good, go away already. Nobody is taking you seriously because you're a dumbass.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž

Imagine talking shit about being alpha but needing mods to do it for u

I was right, Natalija has a bigger dick than 99% of u

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Heard Tates' been out of the jail. Is it true or is this some kind of April's fool's joke?:risicheck:

Heard Tates' been out of the jail. Is it true or is this some kind of April's fool's joke?:risicheck:
It looks like they have been placed on house arrest. Tho with 4+ months with no charges and no solid evidence, this whole case imploded back on itself. Lmao at all the people at beginning of this thread that went at you for being logical about this case, too many people in they feelings nowadays that they canโ€™t even think straight.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
It looks like they have been placed on house arrest. Tho with 4+ months with no charges and no solid evidence, this whole case imploded back on itself. Lmao at all the people at beginning of this thread that went at you for being logical about this case, too many people in they feelings nowadays that they canโ€™t even think straight.
Romanian court like many others can only hold people up to 6 months in custody, which Tate is in around that time.

And he is under house arrest which means the investigation is still ongoing.

If anything Tate being under house arrest is pretty damming for him

Romanian court like many others can only hold people up to 6 months in custody, which Tate is in around that time.

And he is under house arrest which means the investigation is still ongoing.

If anything Tate being under house arrest is pretty damming for him
They have like what one 1 month left? And from what has been going on it seems they have yet to come up with any evidence that would be enough to charge them.
They were placed on house arrest the last time and were let go, could be the same thing this time around as well if they donโ€™t find any evidence. The whole case is a joke, it started looking downright fishy the moment contradictory evidence from the alleged victims side started to be released.