Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

That's how it works in America, Romanian law might allow such a process to take place. Regardless if you agree with it or not, it is undeniable he is a flight risk.
The prosecutor probably couldn't gather enough evidence to justify him still being locked up and thus, he was set free. As simple as that. Regarding the flight risk it depends. If you know that you didn't do anything bad, why would you leave the country? If he were to leve he would be indirectly screaming "hey, I probably did something bad so I'm leaving the country". Regarding this (locking someone up without proof) I'm rather conflicted ngl.

Classic. You lack any proof and you do the "look it up". It's a shame that there is no actual proof because guess what, he got released from Jail. Something that only happens if there isn't any proof to back up the accusations. And the "his personality matched the crime" bs is one of the dumbest things I've heard today lmao.
New evidence discovered; the accusations matches how he acts on the internet. Definetly guilty
Post automatically merged:

Told ya. Lived in Spain and currently living in Romania and I had the chance to study cases in both countries and the same bs tends to happen. They trust someone's words and take action instead of saying "got anything to back it off?"
Again I'm not the victim I don't have to prove anything. Google is your friend.

The prosecutor probably couldn't gather enough evidence to justify him still being locked up and thus, he was set free. As simple as that. Regarding the flight risk it depends. If you know that you didn't do anything bad, why would you leave the country? If he were to leve he would be indirectly screaming "hey, I probably did something bad so I'm leaving the country". Regarding this (locking someone up without proof) I'm rather conflicted ngl.
I gather you're not from Romania right? Me neither, so I don't know how that process works. Regardless, leaving a country you're currently residing in after the police started an investigation into your dealings is basically an admission of guilt.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
The prosecutor probably couldn't gather enough evidence to justify him still being locked up and thus, he was set free
You people have no clue of judicial system lmfao

Even with evidence you can only keep someone jailed for so long. In Romania (and for most of modern world i think) is 6 months, which Tate was nearing that limit. The fact they kept him for 4-5 months shows how much evidence they have to justify it because otherwise he is let go in first week or two

On top of it, the fact he is designated flight risk is mainly bcs he owns property in other countries and most likely has citizenship in them, it is a measure of extra security to keep the person in the country for trial

Tate being released was to be expected, these trials take time, there is a lot of "negotiating" behind the scenes.

Tate like all other peeps will flip and snitch or become informant

Source - i work in court of law

how is tate guilty? you cant just say he’s guilty because you dislike him. Thats foul
C'mon bro. I'm not 4 years old. I believe the accusations, and there is a lot of evidence pointing to him being an actual sex trafficker. If I were you I'd reconsider my admiration toward him. He's a sexist, homophobic, and transphobic grifter who will scam and lie to you with false promises of clout and money every chance he gets.

C'mon bro. I'm not 4 years old. I believe the accusations, and there is a lot of evidence pointing to him being an actual sex trafficker. If I were you I'd reconsider my admiration toward him. He's a sexist, homophobic, and transphobic grifter who will scam and lie to you with false promises of clout and money every chance he gets.
First of all I dont admire him lets get that out the way.

Secondly i would like you to show me proof that he is homophopic, transphobic whatever weird being phobic. You should know when he is trolling and when he is not i think ur brain is capable of that.

I dont think there is a difference between sexist and realist. You could call me sexist but i respect and value the women in my life.

I live my life by tradition and so does he. We dont accept the western mentality so when he speaks out against it dont cry.

First of all I dont admire him lets get that out the way.

Secondly i would like you to show me proof that he is homophopic, transphobic whatever weird being phobic. You should know when he is trolling and when he is not i think ur brain is capable of that.

I dont think there is a difference between sexist and realist. You could call me sexist but i respect and value the women in my life.

I live my life by tradition and so does he. We dont accept the western mentality so when he speaks out against it dont cry.
Consent.