General & Others Anyone who uses a sword is a swordsman. Yes, including Big Mom and Kizaru.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kaku has swords. Kizaru doesn't, nothing similar about it.

By your logic every cp9 member had swords and were swordsman because they could use rankyaku, oh wait no, only the dude who carries swords was considered a swordsman. Wonder why that is.

Oh yea having a sword is a prerequisite for being a swordsman, who would of thunk it? Even Daz wasn't considered a swordsman despite his whole body being a blade and him using it like a blade.

Until Kizaru comes out and outright says he's a swordsman, there is no reason to categorize him as one, as he doesn't even meet the absolute basic requirement of having a blade let alone a sword.

Damn, Luffy must be going around carrying guns and bazookas then. Since he named moves created by his df after guns.
What was that in Kizaru's hands that he used against Rayleigh?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Depends, maybe if Shanks was holding the flashlight and putting his haki into it. What's a flashlight got to do with this?
Except kizaru went blow for blow with ray a legendary swordsman. A better feat in terms of swordsmanship than fuji has shown

HA001

Ok and? Since when was being strong a requirement for being a swordsman? Are you saying Cabaji isn't a swordsman because he sucks?
? Dont act dumb. If you can match a legendary swordsman in swordsmanship youre clearly not a strong guy who just picked up a sword. If eos luffy grabs a sword vs ray he wouldnt go blow for blow with him. Kizaru is clearly adverse to swordsmanship to a high level.

Kizaru solidified his light mimicking a sword. What would be the difference between a sword made of light and a rod? When it came to debating Daz' durability, you pointed out that the CP9's Tekkai "only" mimics iron but is not comparable to a real iron body. But here suddenly light solidified into a form makes it a sword.
Heh you're not allowed to point out his contradiction like when he said I couldn't cherry pick the feats I wanted to because it wasn't a buffet but then he proceeded to do it by saying zoro not being able to cut off arlong's nose didn't count because he didn't want that to count as a fail.
Every time a sword is involved and succeeds is a yes, if not just erase it from your memory please.

HA001

Because they didn't feel like idk?
Kizaru didn't use it against wb either

The logia trio dont even carry swords
Like i said before people like sanji, jozu, coby along with all the marines can use a sword but doesn't mean they're swordsman
Excpet the most weve seen kizaru pressed was against ray and he used a sword. When kizaru was with wb wb was half dead and barely a nuisance.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
? Dont act dumb. If you can match a legendary swordsman in swordsmanship youre clearly not a strong guy who just picked up a sword. If eos luffy grabs a sword vs ray he wouldnt go blow for blow with him. Kizaru is clearly adverse to swordsmanship to a high level.
So? Kizaru is very versatile. He didn't use an imitation sword against WB (before WB was hurt AND after), someone stronger than Rayleigh.

Who are you to limit what Kizaru can and can't do? He's not Luffy.

HA001

So? Kizaru is very versatile. He didn't use a imitation sword against WB, someone stronger than Rayleigh.

Who are you to limit what Kizaru can and can't do? He's not Luffy.
Wb who was half dead at the time who he treated like a nuisance. Ray would kill the wb kizaru blasted no doubt.

As opposed to ray who he couldnt get passed and was so pissed off he captured people in rage.
Why would he be pissed if had a stronger fighting style to go to ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I'm literally speechless that I have no counter argument... Not a swordsman matched one of the best swordsmen in the verse... Kizaru the true WSS...

Excpet the most weve seen kizaru pressed was against ray and he used a sword. When kizaru was with wb wb was half dead and barely a nuisance.
Than whats the point in asking why the other 2 didn't use swords against wb lol
And we know at least both kuzan and kizaru can use elemental swords

Maybe if kuzan or akainu fought ray theyll use swords too like kiz did

HA001

Than whats the point in asking why the other 2 didn't use swords against wb lol
And we know at least both kuzan and kizaru can use elemental swords

Maybe if kuzan or akainu fought ray theyll use swords too like kiz did
When akainu and kuzan fought wb he wasnt at deaths door thats the difference.