Powers & Abilities Are swordsman Exception to Armament Haki Logic? (Swordsman deal with Bajrang Gun easier than you think))

C

Cruxroux

We already know the basic logic of Arnament Haki.
- If two Armament Haki user Clash , One with stronger Haki wins.

For example ,

Luffy and Katakuri Haki clash , Luffy was in pain after the clash , making Katakuri Armament haki better than luffy. Luffy Probably grew during the fight.

But That logic doesn't applies to Swordsman's.

Allow me to elaborate on this ,
- Zoro Cut full Body pica , Though it was mentioned one with stronger haki wins but Zoro wasn't punching Pica he was cutting him.
- Law cutting Doflamingo.
- Hordy piercing through Luffy armament Haki.
- Shiryu Stabbing Garp.

Sword Slashes / Piercing attack can bypass stronger Haki and attack them.

this basic science , Area of impact is greater means Pressure will be less , lesser the area of contact more the pressure will be.
P=F/A
pressure = Force / Area

lesser the area more the pressure.
Hence why , These were Possible.
-
-
-
-

Weak Cut/Slash Attack can be blocked by haki though. Still it does the impact on the user.
For example ,
-
-

Above cut/Slash/pierce attack was not strong enough to bypass their Armanent Haki but still impact was still there.

Swordsman with "Haki" Can cut someone with stronger Haki than them , but NoN Hakified Attacks can be Blocked
Swordsman with their Lethality can cut through things with stronger haki than them.
Which is why ,
- Scabbards were successful in Stabbing Kaidou
- Zoro was cutting on rooftop ()
It's dumb to think , Kaidou wasn't using Haki for defense with integration to his devil fruit.
some instance zoro was cutting and some instance zoro was not.
Even as a zoro fan I don't think , Zoro Haki was stronger than Kaidou in Rooftop.

it's simple Area of Impact and Pressure logic that they use to get past stronger Haki people.

Swordsman can cut through things which has haki stronger than them.
Though it was anime only , I know this example is not canon.
but Luffy equally match all the blows from Doffy , without resistance Unlike Katakuri fight , but Final attack clashed which was 16 Holy Bullets vs King Kong Gun , it wasn't in Manga but Anime did show us those 16 bullets piercing luffy but luffy in the end won the clash because pressure he generated was still greater than what Doffy produced.

Luffy final attacks usually create a lot of pressure , Just look at Bajrang Gun and King kong gun.

Also other things like temperature can matter too.
if you have stronger haki than Akainu , akainu magma will still hurt you given it's lethality. and Same goes for Aokiji when Temperature is dropped massively. Kizaru was able to cut Luffy in G5.
Fujitora carries a sword , and Aramaki can Pierce you with his attacks.

Admiral might be having Weaker haki than compared to Yonkou but they can still Balance the scale with their powers and hurt you indirectly.
- Akainu vs Ace punch , Akainu was able to complete overpower Ace.
- Aokiji used "Ice Glove" Which was integration of both Haki + Ice power to match up against only Haki Garp , and they equally clashed there.
- Kizaru can cut through Haki as well with his Light saber.

Swordsman like Roger , Shanks , Mihawk Can cut through Bajrang Gun , even if it's big or Haki coated , their Area of impact is very less. The cope of Zoro , Shanks , Mihawk can't deal with Bajrang gun is myth. Swordsman can cut through it and we already know size doesn't matter to Swordsman , Zoro cutting pica and onighishima horns , Mihawk cutting ice berg effortlessly.
Kaidou isn't a swordsman and had to rely on something equally lethal which is Magma ,
Bajrang Gun won't Survive against "Swordsman" of the series who are top tier and gifted with already Strong Haki like Ryou and AdCoC.
Increasing Size against Swordsman is the dubest thing one can do.

We already know the basic logic of Arnament Haki.
- If two Armament Haki user Clash , One with stronger Haki wins.
Non-armament Luffy defeated armament Marigold.

Non-armament Franky defeated armament Sasaki.

Non-armament Robin defeated armament Black Maria.

Doubt that basic logic is really established unless it's better to not use haki than using it against another user.

Bajrang Gun is a Huge Hand
Master Swordsmen can Cut Luffy's Hand & Size isn't a Problem to them
What makes it Powerful is CoA & CoC Covering it
But Luckily Master Swordsmen can also add CoA & CoC to their Slashes

So as long as it's a Top Tier Master Swordsman with Haki Stronger than Luffy's
They should be able to deal with Bajrang Gun

Bajrang Gun is Strong enough to Defeat any DF-Based Attack
However, it cannot Defeat Top Finishers from:

Mihawk, Shanks, Rayleigh, Roger, Oden, Xebec, Ryuma, Maybe Garling & All Out Asura Zoro ... etc (Any Swordsman comparable to Roger)
I would also Favor Garp & Sengoku as i believe their Haki is Stronger than Luffy's & They can Punch as Hard as him if not Harder
And Blackbeard's Darkness is still a Counter, and i think WB can also beat it (Cuz He combines both his DF & Weapon in One Finisher)

So Bajrang Gun might be Top 3 Attacks shown so far, but it's not as Unstoppable as Fans think
There are still many Characters above Luffy & can beat him in a Mano a Mano Exchange

Luffy never uses Bajrang Gun with swordsmen because there are no swordsmen in One Piece worth it.
A swordsman is labeled as a servant professional in One Piece; their mind only knows how to serve people.
Those weak people who need to follow a strong one to survive.
:goyea:

Only if they have superior haki.

If not they got no chance and it'll be a clash back and forth like the split second zoro parried Bm Kaido combo for.

One Piece logic is this, "The more powerful a swordsman's haki is, the less things exist in the world that they can't cut." And I'll repeat myself again by saying, that there's a reason Oda has never given luffy a master swordsman main villain.
Or.. Coz he has a swordsman subordinate who's aim's to be the WSM so oda doesn't want a discrepancy where zoro doesn't fight a swordsman or embarrassing him by making him fight the 2nd strongest swordsman present in a hypothetical plot.

Oda can easily have luffy fight a swordsman and find a way to make him win logically narratively,but its not the reason why you think he doesn't...there are more components to matchmaking between charcters like I aforementioned with zoro being overshadowed by luffy defeating a greater swordsman.

@Cruxroux, totally agree. Good post.
I think the Luffy x Hody panels clearly state that. CoA can block blows, but less suited to block 'stuff like this'= piercing attacks and cuts

But I wanna add another line of thought regarding this topic.

Swordsmen are less suited for spamming an entire area with attacksa. Maybe some flying slashes now and then but that's it.
Top tier swordsmen fight goal oriented and efficient.
Meaning? They attack their opponent directly cause that's where they're most efficient. Unlike some Akainu who can just drop 50 meteor fists.

Any top tier swordsman would directly blitz over to Luffy instead of taking on a Bajrang Gun head on, in the first place. Why take on a useless attack when you can straight up clap the user.

See also

Or.. Coz he has a swordsman subordinate who's aim's to be the WSM so oda doesn't want a discrepancy where zoro doesn't fight a swordsman or embarrassing him by making him fight the 2nd strongest swordsman present in a hypothetical plot.

Oda can easily have luffy fight a swordsman and find a way to make him win logically narratively,but its not the reason why you think he doesn't...there are more components to matchmaking between charcters like I aforementioned with zoro being overshadowed by luffy defeating a greater swordsman.
Lol okay. 2 Swordsman. Captain and Vice Captain.

Oda doesn't give luffy a master swordsman enemy, cause he's weak to slashes.
He's not gonna go hours fighting someone that has lethal attacks.
He's not gonna take dozens of attacks, and then just get back up.
Garp has superior haki, as far as we know, to Shiryu. But it all went downhill after 1, not 2 or 3, but 1 attack from shiryu.

That's how Oda wrote this thing. Swordsman are lethal fighters, best keep them away from luffy.

Lol okay. 2 Swordsman. Captain and Vice Captain.

Oda doesn't give luffy a master swordsman enemy, cause he's weak to slashes.
He's not gonna go hours fighting someone that has lethal attacks.
He's not gonna take dozens of attacks, and then just get back up.
Garp has superior haki, as far as we know, to Shiryu. But it all went downhill after 1, not 2 or 3, but 1 attack from shiryu.

That's how Oda wrote this thing. Swordsman are lethal fighters, best keep them away from luffy.
Rayleigh tryna be the WSM?

my point flew over yer head lad

C

Cruxroux

@Cruxroux, totally agree. Good post.
I think the Luffy x Hody panels clearly state that. CoA can block blows, but less suited to block 'stuff like this'= piercing attacks and cuts

But I wanna add another line of thought regarding this topic.

Swordsmen are less suited for spamming an entire area with attacksa. Maybe some flying slashes now and then but that's it.
Top tier swordsmen fight goal oriented and efficient.
Meaning? They attack their opponent directly cause that's where they're most efficient. Unlike some Akainu who can just drop 50 meteor fists.

Any top tier swordsman would directly blitz over to Luffy instead of taking on a Bajrang Gun head on, in the first place. Why take on a useless attack when you can straight up clap the user.

See also
That's simply because they follow the logic of
Cutting down what needs to be cut instead leveling the whole fuckin city.
Koushirou alresdy told us that , a good swordsman is that person who cuts what he wishes to cut and not cut what he doesn't wish to.
The one who cut everything, is simply a dangerous man.

And Swordsman do have lot of attacks for AoE.
Zoro Dragon Twister being one of them, Size and Power is controlled.
Mihawk sliced off huge Ice berg with just a swing.