Current Events Are the ZKK believers ready to admit that it’s over?

Look, we endure all the shit talking for 2 years, and you thought we would drop this theory after 1 or 2 chapters? No. Wano is nearing it end, there's zero point dropping it now when we will find out the answers in like 4,5 chapters whether it actually happens or not. We've been riding this for 2 years, and we will fucking ride with the train till it ends. Can't say the same for all the other ZKK believers out there, but i will accept the story and won't shit talk Oda if it doesn't happen. I won't try to convince others into believing it either. All I do now is sit back and wait.

It just doesn’t make sense within the confines of the story. It’s not a crime believe what you want. But when it doesn’t happen don’t scream bad writing.
i'm not a zkk believer , i do think it's a solid theory with alot of hints and build up but l don't think oda will kill the main villain when he doesn't kill even side characters , but instead of zkk i believe that zoro may get another round against kaido

Last edited by a moderator:
So let’s say then that ZKK isn’t happening and that Luffy will be the one to defeat Kaido. In that case,

1. How will Kaido eat his words about the samurai being weak? Luffy isn’t a samurai, he keeps referring to them in the third person.

2. Why was Zoro absent from the reaction shots in 1044?

3. Who or what are the nine shadows mentioned in Toki’s prophecy?

4. Where is the Zoro/Ryuma plotline going? Why would Kawamatsu randomly bring it up in the middle of the raid?

5. Why did Oda have both Zoro and Luffy ‘die’ within a few chapters of each other?

Whether Zoro kills Kaido or not, he has to return for a final round. There is too much left unfinished.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy is going to defeat Kaido with his awakening. After Luffy defeats Kaido there is no point in Zoro killing him. If Zoro was to kill Kaido there would be nothing Luffy could do in Wano to surpass that and we know the best feats are reserved for the MC.

With that in mind the dragon that Zoro was going to cut was Kings final attack. Also aren’t the dinosaur fruits all considered dragon fruits? If so couldn’t King be considered the dragon to?
Are ZKK deniers ready to admit that they cant bury ZKK despite trying each week for the last 4 years? :kobeha:

Look, we endure all the shit talking for 2 years, and you thought we would drop this theory after 1 or 2 chapters? No. Wano is nearing it end, there's zero point dropping it now when we will find out the answers in like 4,5 chapters whether it actually happens or not. We've been riding this for 2 years, and we will fucking ride with the train till it ends. Can't say the same for all the other ZKK believers out there, but i will accept the story and won't shit talk Oda if it doesn't happen. I won't try to convince others into believing it either. All I do now is sit back and wait.
Gots to see it through my boy:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Are ZKK deniers ready to admit that they cant bury ZKK despite trying each week for the last 4 years? :kobeha:
I don’t care bro. I’m just making a point regarding what I think the Zoro Ryuma portrayal could have been because Zoro isn’t going to kill Kaido.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Luffy is going to defeat Kaido with his awakening. After Luffy defeats Kaido there is no point in Zoro killing him. If Zoro was to kill Kaido there would be nothing Luffy could do in Wano to surpass that and we know the best feats are reserved for the MC.

With that in mind the dragon that Zoro was going to cut was Kings final attack. Also aren’t the dinosaur fruits all considered dragon fruits? If so couldn’t King be considered the dragon to?
Whether or not Zoro kills Kaido, cutting King's final attack was in no way a Ryuma parallel nor dragon slaying moment. To suggest otherwise just means you never understood ZKK in the first place.

So let’s say then that ZKK isn’t happening and that Luffy will be the one to defeat Kaido. In that case,

1. How will Kaido eat his words about the samurai being weak? Luffy isn’t a samurai, he keeps referring to them in the third person.

2. Why was Zoro absent from the reaction shots in 1044?

3. Who or what are the nine shadows mentioned in Toki’s prophecy?

4. Where is the Zoro/Ryuma plotline going? Why would Kawamatsu randomly bring it up in the middle of the raid?

5. Why did Oda have both Zoro and Luffy ‘die’ within a few chapters of each other?

Whether Zoro kills Kaido or not, he has to return for a final round. There is too much left unfinished.
1. I don’t think Zoro killing the Kaido makes the wano samurai look any better.
2. Because Zoro is busy figuring out his next power up. How does that correlate to him killing Kaido.
3. Not sure I don’t get that deep into the lore of it.
4. Defeating King and his final attack and Zoro is a descendant.
5. Because they will both awaken in their own way.

If I’m wrong I’ll take my L. It doesn’t make sense to me though.
Post automatically merged:

Whether or not Zoro kills Kaido, cutting King's final attack was in no way a Ryuma parallel nor dragon slaying moment. To suggest otherwise just means you never understood ZKK in the first place.
What about cutting King himself? I don’t understand ZKK.