Current Events At this rate, Luffy will be the One Piece.

Is Luffy a trash character now?

• Total voters
I mean he’s already Joyboy, Nika, Son of Dragon, Grandson of Garp, a D, has Conquerers Haki, has Voice of all things, and apparently now has a fucking special devil fruit. Wano has completely and utterly destroyed Luffy’s character with this destiny and prophecy bullshit. Oh and I forgot that

This shit is completely ridiculous. People bashed Naruto for the prophecy bullshit and now One Piece is doing the same thing, and it’s as trash as it was in Naruto lol. At this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if Luffy was the One Piece all along
:suresure:

What do you guys think of Luffy having every fucking destiny and special thing in One Piece connected to him?
Luffy is Joy Boy/Nika and his sandals are Uranus

B

Ballel

:choppawhat:

Momo & Yamato read Oden's Journal that have all the Spoilers
Their Conclusion: "Momo must not Die"

It's not the way you guys think it is, the Story is bigger than just Luffy
Ofc it's not just about Luffy. He plays a significant role but at the end of the day, One Piece is about the changing of the entire world

Momo & Yamato read Oden's Journal that have all the Spoilers
Their Conclusion: "Momo must not Die"

It's not the way you guys think it is, the Story is bigger than just Luffy
Ofc it's not just about Luffy. He plays a significant role but at the end of the day, One Piece is about the changing of the entire world
The real One Piece is the friends we made along the way. :daydream:
Post automatically merged:

Bruh, I need glasses. :josad:
:noo::noo::noo:
WHY did I think of you when I remembered this post of mine?!
And now I stumble across your post by chance (because people you quote don't get notified if you have automerge in your post)

Is this crazy or what?!

On-topic: yea i'm much less invested in Luffy now. I'm considering to be a Zoro Cultist but even though he's not as much as a chosen one, he has no struggle compared to Luffy and he's too much into that badass one liner style. I'm considering to be Sanji Cultist but his perversion and gags are too much. I'm number one Law fan but he's reduced to be Luffy's tsundere cheerleader

About Luffy: he will be WSC and WSM after Wano. He is the last Ancient Weapon, One Piece Nika, which is Superior to all Ancient Weapons combined. Luffy is also the teacher of Ryuma, Mihawk, Zoro and Gandhi through time travel, and apparently when Imu is revealed, it's revealed that Imu is also Luffy.

Readers: SO WHO WAS PHONE ?!!!?

Luffy is who he always was. All this prophecy talk is giving us insight into the past and the future, but it doesn't change what Luffy is going to do. It was the same back in Arlong Park: Luffy didn't need to hear about Nami's tragic past to change the future. He didn't need to hear the story of Kalgara and Noland to ring the bell. It's already in his blood to do what needs to be done.

I just don't care about Luffy. OP has always been amsince chapter 1 about fate, but the BIGGEST mistake Oda could do is make his rubber df special, it goes against what he said in an SBS

Voted trash, Oda should have ended OP way earlier and make Luffy PK already, tension is zero anyway because we all know he will be the PK, he's the chosen one and his df is for some reason special where the WG deemed worthy to get rid of Lucci potential. Dumb shit.
Post automatically merged:

Wait a minute, I remember Oda saying OP is tangible, and the Rubber df is special, put 2 and 2 together :hope:

Last edited: