Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Average

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Terrible

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Just read the chapter and I must say that the chapter is not as bad as many people were saying. The conversation between Zeke and Armin is nice, every Titan Shifters helping the alliance is alright, Levi coming in and killed off the greatest character in AOT without even letting him finish his sentence.:pepecry:At least I still have Annie and Historia.:pepehands:And I don't think Eren is dead yet. Good chapter.

I think that eren is not dead yet (i believe that his death would be the climax of the show, he only have like 2 years more of life, and the hole world hates him, its not very probable that they would forgive him and coexist in peace). And the fact that im based to suppose that eren is not dead yet is that in season 3, reiner moves his conciusness from the brain to his body, and even if the hange team exploded his neck, he was alive. I think that when eren saw that gabi was about to shoot him, he did the exact same, and now, when armin is about to blow his neck, his real self is in the body, so he is not gonna die, but i dont have a clue of what is next.