Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Terrible

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I dont know if i like the idea, but maybe to get stopped was Erens plan from beginn with. Maybe he is trying to kill the founder titan as existing, so no new titans can be created. At the same time, he needed to convince the world that these eldians are not enemies, so it must be them who stop and kill him. So it would explain why the rumbling stopped with Zeke, cause Eren stopped it in that moment, to let the eldians be the heros by saving humanity.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The only thing I feel a bit meh this chapter is the past known titans helping the gang.

The moment with armin and Zeke wasn't bad.

I like that for once the army of titans destroyed Reiner and co. Past two chapters the army of titans jobbed hard. Without plot armor 100 titans would have overwhelmed the group easy.

I don't think eren is dead at all.

I won't be surprised if Eren loses in the end but won't be surprised either if he saw he own downfall and made up everything.

N

Noctis

It should be part of the Eren scheme to let them win, it's obvious he has seen the future although a happy ending where everyone joins each other really not suited for AoT lol

N

Noctis

to be fair he could have brain washed them asap or removed the titan powers from Reiner Armin Pieck and Annie and made them powerless

He let them fight him
Yeah... to be honest, it was kind of obvious in a way that rumbling will eventually be stopped but the way it did kind of leave a bad taste. I guess this is what happens when you make the opposing team way too strong lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Lets calm ourselves.

Eren whole life is a mess, his mother eaten, his father, the walls, the titans, all the death, the Marley camps with Eldians, his father memories, the warriors, the other countries etc.

What Eren doing is wrong, killing the whole world is wrong. But lets not pretend we would have been far higher than those thought and act if we were in his shoes and with his powers.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Lets calm ourselves.

Eren whole life is a mess, his mother eaten, his father, the walls, the titans, all the death, the Marley camps with Eldians, his father memories, the warriors, the other countries etc.

What Eren doing is wrong, killing the whole world is wrong. But lets not pretend we would have been far higher than those thought and act if we were in his shoes and with his powers.
I def wouldnt. Eren had military might in his hands and he could have coerced the world by sheer force.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Wouldnt all problems be solved if all titans and royal house would die?
Every Eldians can turn into a titan and the shifters are randomly gifted to Eldians if they die without being eaten.

But maybe if all the royal family die the founding and rumbling would be erased
Post automatically merged:

I def wouldnt. Eren had military might in his hands and he could have coerced the world by sheer force.
I obviously agree with you, with a cold outside look what Eren is doing is wrong. But I absolutely can't know what would have been my reactions if I had Eren life and was in his shoes now.

he could have coerced the world by sheer force.
For how long ?

We know that soon enough the might of the titans would have been lessened a lot.

They are in a World war 1 type of tech. With a World War 2 type of Tech the titans wouldn't be a threat anymore : atomic bombs, lot better planes etc

Last edited:
N

Noctis

Ending the very foundation of titans means killing all eldians aka everyone who lives in paradis and some of the population of outside world

Yeah until they would have invented nukes and blast them to hell not to mention the entire world would take fancy to capture the founding titan the power that controls all titans even if they don't have royal blood

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Yea i get that but that would enable Eldians some good few decades to catch up. And just like IRL the espionage would play a big part and maybe even coercing world scientists to join them in return for giant tech.

From my point of view Eldians had a lot at their disposal to offer and they failed to utilize it properly. And Eren's declaration of war only proved the world's point

Plus if i am not mistaken the new ruler of Marley had some sympathy towards Eldians and he was nuked by Eren.

IMO going by the sheer force Eldians had they could have coerced the world into peace and possible alliances. Because lets be real a nation would be foolish to reject a nation with military might of Eldia. And as a final option they could have occupy Marley or any other nation, not outright destroy it and its natural resources and industry/science

I have accepted that Eren will probably die, but not like this! Not in such a lackluster fashion. We need to see Eren's point of view, we need to know his connection with Ymir better. Isayama better pull of some amazing writing in the next 2 chapters or this Manga will be ruined by a crappy ending.
So far Eren has been 'asleep'. Even this last titan form has its eyes closed. I believe that Eren is not going to die because of Armin's transformation. I believe they will wake Eren up. I think we will get Eren's point of view.

Finally this psycho died, I hoped to see this all time...no one give him right to destroy the world. He is totally brainless, with a wisdom of teenager, doing thing based on emotions. He didn't like plan where Historia became a tool for 50-100 years which was good, while he wanted to deal with things right now, without waiting...it's so childish. You can't build house in two days, it's obvious. You can't raise your son in 2 years. Simple truth of life. But idiotic teens will call Eren right lol

Btw I just released that it was Isayama plan from the begining, case Armin face in the end of chapter was the same when he saw crying Colossal titan when just received that power.

Actually It has sence, much more sence than Naruto and other titles that you called here.
All titans are connected - that was something that we knew already.
All titans are like the same organism, even dead one are part of one.
Eren's selfish decision never being desire of whole eldians, eldians who was much more simmilar to Armin. Armin lived with dreams and his dream never died, while Eren's whole idea was to destroy the world and see what happens next. So yes forme the conversation between Zeke and Armin and consequences of it has sence. Armin united all eldian desires, case no one, except maybe folks like Kruger,Eren destroy the world, case people knew that destroying the world in this situation has no meaning.
While I maybe agree that rumbling shouldn't stop after Zeke death...but maybe it actually should?! I mean we don't know much about Titans system and how rumbling could be stopped. So I just could agree that itshouldbe like this.
Now talking about fact that Eren didn't erase Armin's personality - it has sence, case Eren desire freedom, and taking away that part from Armin, even risking to be stopped goes against Eren's freedom phylosophy.
So I guess I'm good with ending like this...
Maybe it couldbe better if we got better flashback of Imir, and Armin who wasn't showed as chatacter as he was in first partof AOT, plus less Annie plot. I mean her return didn't do anything in plot point. Maybe it could be better if she was still sleeping. Imho
But overall now I kinda love this conclusion of story...still this is not end, case humanity will attack Paradise soon.
I agree. I think Eren by wanting to be free so bad became a slave to freedom. Armin was different. He was satisfied with little things just like normal people would. Even when Armin was dying Eren said that it would be Armin to save the world not Erwin or even Eren because of his dreams and his personality. This is my speculation but I think the Rumbling stopped because Zeke died, since he had the royal blood in him.

So basically Armin uses a talk-no-jutsu so everyone can help them?
Armin always used talk-no-jutsu. He was always weaker in battle but the strongest in talking.

Last edited:
My problem isn't really the alliance winning in itself, but the execution feels lackluster.
Except for chapter 135 I never felt the alliance was in any danger during that battle, which is pretty bad for a final/climax of the entire story. Some people compared it to a MCU movie and I agree, the shift in tone is pretty jarring.
And I don't approve making Eren a generic mute monster boss. It would have been much more entertaining to see some of his thoughts during the battle or/and some interactions with the alliance. Even if you disagree wiht his actions, there's no denying that he has been entertaining so far. Some if not most of the best post-timeskip chapters were Eren centered.

to be fair he could have brain washed them asap or removed the titan powers from Reiner Armin Pieck and Annie and made them powerless

He let them fight him
He can't! Don't forget that coordinate didn't work on Shifters and Ackerman clan. King Raiss couldn't erase memory of em, so Eren actually wasn't able to do things like that. Plus to that, as I said before Eren wasn't going to take from his former friends their own will, that goes against his own ideas about freedom.

Maybe, but it could be that Founder Titan power will transfer to another line that was close to Kings line.
I dont know if i like the idea, but maybe to get stopped was Erens plan from beginn with. Maybe he is trying to kill the founder titan as existing, so no new titans can be created. At the same time, he needed to convince the world that these eldians are not enemies, so it must be them who stop and kill him. So it would explain why the rumbling stopped with Zeke, cause Eren stopped it in that moment, to let the eldians be the heros by saving humanity.
I doubt that things could work like that...
If that the case, than Eren is more delusional than we all think...like how he could believe that even with killing Coordinate, great Terrorist Eren, by eldian, that wouldn't prove that people should believe that eldians are good people. Actually, I feel that humanity would be more into idea of killing all eldians. But yes I feel that things could be like that, case I remember Pixis said something about fact than Great Evil could unite humanity in first arc. So...

Last edited:
Lets calm ourselves.

there is a study that state if you live in germany at the time of nazism rise it would be so much much harder to deny the ideology.
just sayin