Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Average

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Terrible

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Finally this psycho died, I hoped to see this all time...no one give him right to destroy the world. He is totally brainless, with a wisdom of teenager, doing thing based on emotions. He didn't like plan where Historia became a tool for 50-100 years which was good, while he wanted to deal with things right now, without waiting...it's so childish. You can't build house in two days, it's obvious. You can't raise your son in 2 years. Simple truth of life. But idiotic teens will call Eren right lol
Post automatically merged:

Btw I just released that it was Isayama plan from the begining, case Armin face in the end of chapter was the same when he saw crying Colossal titan when just received that power.

What a fucking chapter... it makes absolutely no fucking sense. A bunch of ass pulls right at the finish line, this is worse than Naruto, at least Kishimoto made those ass pulls with 20~30 chapters before the end, not 2.

From the first time Eren made usage of the Founding Titan power, it was determined that Eren would give an order while in contact with a titan of royal blood, but even after being separated from the titan with royal blood, the order still stands, the titans still went after Dina's titan. It makes no sense for the Rumbling to stop after Zeke getting killed.
Actually It has sence, much more sence than Naruto and other titles that you called here.
All titans are connected - that was something that we knew already.
All titans are like the same organism, even dead one are part of one.
Eren's selfish decision never being desire of whole eldians, eldians who was much more simmilar to Armin. Armin lived with dreams and his dream never died, while Eren's whole idea was to destroy the world and see what happens next. So yes forme the conversation between Zeke and Armin and consequences of it has sence. Armin united all eldian desires, case no one, except maybe folks like Kruger,Eren destroy the world, case people knew that destroying the world in this situation has no meaning.
While I maybe agree that rumbling shouldn't stop after Zeke death...but maybe it actually should?! I mean we don't know much about Titans system and how rumbling could be stopped. So I just could agree that itshouldbe like this.
Now talking about fact that Eren didn't erase Armin's personality - it has sence, case Eren desire freedom, and taking away that part from Armin, even risking to be stopped goes against Eren's freedom phylosophy.
So I guess I'm good with ending like this...
Maybe it couldbe better if we got better flashback of Imir, and Armin who wasn't showed as chatacter as he was in first partof AOT, plus less Annie plot. I mean her return didn't do anything in plot point. Maybe it could be better if she was still sleeping. Imho
But overall now I kinda love this conclusion of story...still this is not end, case humanity will attack Paradise soon.

Last edited:
you know what the absolute kino ending is?
is if eren loses, but in the future everyone will raid the fuck out of paradis island to prevent another eren.

effectively profing eren right.

i said this now. everyone that wants eren to lose is a basic shonen bitch with shit taste

edit : or an sjw who cant distinguish comic and reality lmao

Last edited:
you know what the absolute kino ending is?
is if eren loses, but in the future everyone will raid the fuck out of paradis island to prevent another eren.

effectively profing eren right.

i said this now. everyone that wants eren to lose is a basic shonen bitch with shit taste
LMAO going with your logic if some nazi decided that they should stop Hitler they are shonen bitches, case they didn't took seriously the consequences of Hitler lose.
Obviosly that if you don't want to be a monster you will fight. I mean even girl like Hitch was against Eren's plan, and helped as much as she could. She is perfect sample of how close human could play role that things that happened near her, didn't do anything with her. But again, she still help...so

LMAO going with your logic if some nazi decided that they should stop Hitler they are shonen bitches, case they didn't took seriously the consequences of Hitler lose.
Obviosly that if you don't want to be a monster you will fight. I mean even girl like Hitch was against Eren's plan, and helped as much as she could. She is perfect sample of how close human could play role that things that happened near her, didn't do anything with her. But again, she still help...so
dont bring this there!

supporting eren doesnt mean suporting genocide in real life lmao. get off your high horse

the world in aot doesnt deserve a second chance

Well I am just following the story, and I did support eren with what he was doing, but at the same time, but denying his agenda is also no different. Though it was obvious he would fail, especailly with all these recent chapters and characters interaction.... moreover with eren and the others interaction.

That's inherently subjective.

Really, really, REALLY dumb comparison.
1) The final season of GOT as a story-telling standpoint did more damage than the single possibility of Even not winning, due to literal dozens of storylines & characters being ruined.
2) GOT last season was not the only bad, poor, shit, etc. season, as GOT as a whole was on a massive decline since the fourth season (subjective, but this seems to be the common belief), while the opinion of AOT has been rising and rising as the story progresses.
3) Those 6 episodes encompassed about 8-10% of the entire story, if you the next 2 chapters of the story (the last 1% of the story) will end in a way you'd rather not to, or dare I say "bad" then that too, is dumb.

In general, comparing an utmost shit tenth of an already declining show to a poor hundredth of an acclaimed series, is a dumb analogy.

Because I mean, you gave the writers six hour long episodes to destroy every possible storyline, character, lore, etc. possible. Whether you're gonna hate or love the ending of AOT, I doubt that in two chapters Isayama would recreate that tragedy. You're expecting Isayama to do wayyyyy too much.

We're still on GOT? I mean fine, I can talk about this series for a while, you hear that GRRM still somehow has hundreds of more pages to write on WOW? I don't think I'll even see this book until I'm done with college.
What kind of weird post is that?
Look, I get that you love AoT and want to defend it, but if you defend it that kind of way, it always makes you look childish.

if this really ends like naruto ended it will leave a really really sour note for us.

this is one of the very rare manga where bad ending is the most logical and satisfying ending it could have. really what other example of this case could you think? only evangelion comes to mind, and that is an absolute classic

I have faith in yams. hopefully he wont fuck this up

dont bring this there!

supporting eren doesnt mean suporting genocide in real life lmao. get off your high horse

the world in aot doesnt deserve a second chance
What? How is it? So you call people bad taste, case they didn't support genocide ideas?! Like What?!! I mean you could support world end, only if your hero able to promise something better, and not just promise but could give a real solution to problems.
Long story short Eldian empire comes to it's end when eldian start to fight other eldians. I support King Raisse and believe that Historia should just eat Eren and listen her father. Maybe that could change everything. Yes she will not be able to use power of titans inside the wall, but as we know Zeke find the way to break vow, and maybe there was better way to deal with things. I believe Eldians could act muuch smarter than they actually did. Idealistic idea always bring shit, case world isnot simple. While Erens idea was destroying whole world without ideas what to do after. Devasted planet with destroyed resources...it's not worth it at all.
I'm not going supporting Eren in his crazy ideas. I also didn't support Dany in GOTin her last quest - burn the city to ashes, or White Walkers. And it has no connection with child behaviour. Child, teen - shonen, is more about blindly support of any ideas that your loud mc has lol.

Eren with all of his military might couldnt coerce other nations to peace and holding Marley accountable with shit ton of evidence they have so he decides to butcher entire planet instead

For fuck sake
Bravo LOL
But thing is that he was going to diein next year...so guess that was selfish rebelt teen desire...to deal with things by their own way, without thinking of consequences.

It's like when three teens rape girl and do everything that they want with her, but than FBI comes to play with those three nasty games.

Bravo LOL
But thing is that he was going to diein next year...so guess that was selfish rebelt teen desire...to deal with things by their own way, without thinking of consequences.

It's like when three teens rape girl, but than FBI comes to play with those three nasty games.
oh wow this is how you think of the story here? I shouldnt have took you seriously.
hope you also dont speedread one piece like this

oh wow this is how you think of the story here? I shouldnt have took you seriously.
Oh really, you have guts to call Eren's plan smart? Imagine what will happen with our plannet if Rumbling would be complete on 100% ?! This planet will be not habitable anymore. So supporting Eren means supporting suicide...and only teens could act blindly and support that sort of characters

Plus I'm not speedreading anything, but for God sake, I don't have to remember every letter from the manga chapter that I read three years ago lol

N

Noctis

Imagine judging people for approving genocide in fiction if it makes sense. Sometimes people should keep their morals to themselves when reading fiction, Eren had a choice either to chose paradis survival by rumbling the world or let the world destroy paradis, he decides to choose the place he born, where his friends live. Why the hell he should care about the world? His hometown is not accountable for their ancestor wrongdoing, if the world taking his freedom he will take their freedom. Eren is objectively morally in the wrong, and rather people need to understand that his outlook is less about morals and more about practicality

Also, the fifty-year plan(the second option) is flawed because it assumes Paradis Island can somehow advance in technology in 50 years to the point where they can hold off the rest of the world without the use of rumbling which is flawed because a) there is no way Paradis can catch up to the rest of the world AS the rest of the world is advancing in technology and is already further ahead of them b) Paradis can’t hold off the entire world’s armies even with a technologically advanced army c) if the founder is stolen from Paradis during those 50 years like it was when Grisha stole it, it’s all over for Paradis. Another reason is it requires HIstoria to become a sacrifice and her soon to be born child. I think it was stated that the age of titans would be ending soon. So no matter how advanced Paradis gets, the rest of the world will always be ahead. Once the rest of the world gets their aerial power, the colossal titans become obsolete. Eren attacking them because marley idk, declared genocide on Paradis. Self defense is justified.

Either way, if you are not supporting Eren's plan then you are supporting the genocide of paradis. People often overlook a minority over a majority like those minorities ain't living things. Both sides are wrong, don't judge one side.

Also, I am supporting Eren because we are following his story and I was born into this world.

Imagine judging people for approving genocide in fiction if it makes sense. Sometimes people should keep their morals to themselves when reading fiction, Eren had a choice either to chose paradis survival by rumbling the world or let the world destroy paradis, he decides to choose the place he born, where his friends live. Why the hell he should care about the world? His hometown is not accountable for their ancestor wrongdoing, if the world taking his freedom he will take their freedom. Eren is objectively morally in the wrong, and rather people need to understand that his outlook is less about morals and more about practicality

Also, the fifty-year plan(the second option) is flawed because it assumes Paradis Island can somehow advance in technology in 50 years to the point where they can hold off the rest of the world without the use of rumbling which is flawed because a) there is no way Paradis can catch up to the rest of the world AS the rest of the world is advancing in technology and is already further ahead of them b) Paradis can’t hold off the entire world’s armies even with a technologically advanced army c) if the founder is stolen from Paradis during those 50 years like it was when Grisha stole it, it’s all over for Paradis. Another reason is it requires HIstoria to become a sacrifice and her soon to be born child. I think it was stated that the age of titans would be ending soon. So no matter how advanced Paradis gets, the rest of the world will always be ahead. Once the rest of the world gets their aerial power, the colossal titans become obsolete. Eren attacking them because marley idk, declared genocide on Paradis. Self defense is justified.

Either way, if you are not supporting Eren's plan then you are supporting the genocide of paradis. People often overlook a minority over a majority like those minorities ain't living things. Both sides are wrong, don't judge one side.

Also, I am supporting Eren because we are following his story and I was born into this world.
How funny Yeger's funs act, like calling judging for fiction genocide is bad, while you guys also call bad things about those who didn't agree with Yeger lol
Hypocrate as you are.
Now you try plat fool and make Paradise genocide = planet devastation, But for a damb sake wasn't Eren the one who play Number One Terrorist in the world with his War Proclamation?! He made whole world unite into one force, and still you call that whole world is evil.
I'm tired already watching how you guys call Armin and Mikasa traitors, while Eren is one and only traitor. The plan was to use coloss titans and destroy World Army only! But Eren want to kill everyone...that's the difference.
We know that Armin was OK with Rumbling that has to be used against military army, he even was able to accept possible civilian death...God he even killes thousends civilians for the sake of Paradize his homeland. But supporting genocide ideas of killing whole world is nothing less but nazi mind crazy thinking. USA destroy Hirosima and Nagasaki by killing more than 2 millions of people, while Russia took down Berlin. Honestly for me defeating your enemy like Russia did is much better than killing every people that lived in two cities.
While Eren wanted actually destroy every human city on the earth...case his mother was eaten by titan LUL
I mean Eren even didn't havemoral right to judge people, he is not Armin, he is just crazy psycho teen who needs to be taken down.

What kind of weird post is that?
There was nothing "weird" about it, I just disagree with the logic that every series that doesn't have a good "ending" is now comparable to Game of Thrones, Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, etc. it's stupid lol.

Look, I get that you love AoT and want to defend it, but if you defend it that kind of way, it always makes you look childish.
Uhhhh I'm not a huge AOT fan, in fact for the past couple years I've been zoning in & out, deciding that once all is said & done I finally do a complete read through to fully grasp everything & make a 100% honest opinion about it.

What I'm defending AOT is from people who believe that since they don't like the ending, it's therefore a bad series. Of course this being entirely subjective is one thing, but it gets worse when you do dumb stuff like comparing it to GOT. A series with a poor ending =/= an incredibly shitty self-destructing last act.

And how is pointing out dumb analogies & blatant overreaction me being "childish" btw? You got six people who thought this chapter was terrible, for the sole reason of the ending going in a way they don't want it to, that's pretty ridiculous lol. This is the same thing as shippers getting mad when their ship doesn't win, just replace the romance with action, the drama with philosophies, etc.

Sorry, I just don't think that even if AOT's last two chapters were poorly, that it'd negate 137 chapters of greatness, lol.