Attack on Titan - Chapter 138 : A Long Dream

I don't see any criticizing here, you guys just blame characters and author without explanation why exactly you feel dissapointed. And I'm sure it's absolutely not normal thing to support genocide in any shape or form, especially when genocide caused by teenager who isn't even smart tho.
Like I maybe would be able to understand this if this genocide will turn whole planet into paradize lol, but instead we could be sure that after genocide we will also get devastated planet that's is not even suitable for life. This is stupid decision in all terms.
its just covered in footprints, and the people of paradise are not terribly overpopulated, they probably wouldnt move off the island for years and in that time the land would probably be reclaimed by naturr
Post automatically merged:

also when we blame the author, we are blaming them because they are writing character events that are out of that character's established motivation and MO. isayama having mikasa want to kill eren makes fucking zero sense

its just covered in footprints, and the people of paradise are not terribly overpopulated, they probably wouldnt move off the island for years and in that time the land would probably be reclaimed by naturr

also when we blame the author, we are blaming them because they are writing character events that are out of that character's established motivation and MO. isayama having mikasa want to kill eren makes fucking zero sense
Talking about Mikasa kill Eren, actually for me have perfect sence...if you think about it people usually hurt those who they love. That been said that domestic criminal incident happens much often then any other. So as you could see from love to hatred is for real short pass. Now Mikasa was slave of Eren, and in same time she actually loved him. But sometime if you stop your friend who went crazy is actually is not betraying but proving that you loved him. Sometime you have to do that should be done. And if slave kill her master this is exactly what I called in 111 chapter, where Eren laughed on Mikasa. It's most ironically and most realistic continuation of their relationship. If you call continuation like this as bullshit, then you should learn the life, my dear young friend.

Now talking about devastated planet...you see everyting in our fuc*ing world is connected. If you blow half of Earth with nuke, whole planet will be "poisoned" and supposly die from raditiation and other horrible things. If colossus will walk threw whole planet, I doubt that even atmosphere would be there LOL. You know there is the reasons why you could live on Green Planet. So destroying your own planet I call not the best idea.
But you know, it could be that "titan" thing that Imir found comes to this world from it's own after destroying it like this. Maybe this is circle that happened many times in different planets? And only thing that survived from all this is only that Titan spinal fluid.
So you know...Isayama could still play this card and let Eren win, which will case another devastates planet and travelling threw whole space to another one. But again, this story was about human desire to survive, so I can't call this ending as only perfect ending, case it's not. But I could laugh on people who actually want Eren destroy planed, meanwhile who believe that planet wouldn't be destroyed. So guys, if you want just destroyed planed, speak loudly without pretending that you want best for this world or Eldia. But thing is that those who support genocide are far from thoughts like this...that's why I call this fucke*d up. You know nazi was also real humans, and they followed their leader. If Hitler was born in this time of history how many people would follow him?! You know...this is scary how people could blindly follow actions of crazy man even if this is not real story that hapens in real world.

I’m agreeing on everything you said, Demon slayer had a good ending but I think the Muzan fight could’ve been better. I think Gintama, Haikyuu, Fmab had good endings. Endings are always the most difficult part, you don’t need to satisfy everyone that’s impossible but the mangas you mentioned had bad endings ( Magi and FT had a complete shit last arc in my opinion). I hope D gray man , Vinland Saga and One piece don’t disappoint me
Off topic
Do you think that Allen in the end has chance to became Earl? Or do you believe that Eren or Linaly would die in the end? I have a lot of expectations for DGM ending, maybe it have chances to beat Pandora Hearts legend.

Last edited:
I’m agreeing on everything you said, Demon slayer had a good ending but I think the Muzan fight could’ve been better. I think Gintama, Haikyuu, Fmab had good endings. Endings are always the most difficult part, you don’t need to satisfy everyone that’s impossible but the mangas you mentioned had bad endings ( Magi and FT had a complete shit last arc in my opinion). I hope D gray man , Vinland Saga and One piece don’t disappoint me

(Sorry if we are hijacking this thread lol), but I loved the DS Muzan fight, imo it was perfect. Yushiro became the goat for me, he was so badass! I agree with your choice of great manga endings 100% btw. I have literally waited years for D Gray Man just to update, like HxH. I really really hope the mangaka can complete the series, It is a brilliant series that deserves more love. As for OP I have faith in Oda.

I think AoT is so bleak of a series, there is no way to feel "good" about the ending regardless of what happens, I just don't want a cheap ending.

(Sorry if we are hijacking this thread lol), but I loved the DS Muzan fight, imo it was perfect. Yushiro became the goat for me, he was so badass! I agree with your choice of great manga endings 100% btw. I have literally waited years for D Gray Man just to update, like HxH. I really really hope the mangaka can complete the series, It is a brilliant series that deserves more love. As for OP I have faith in Oda.

I think AoT is so bleak of a series, there is no way to feel "good" about the ending regardless of what happens, I just don't want a cheap ending.
I’m happy that you liked the Muzan fight :cheers: personally I liked what happened after that , that was emotionally impactful. I hope that D Gray Man and One piece get endings that are worthy of their greatness, but first I need my boy Lavi back :catcry:

Off topic
Do you think that Allen in the end has chance to became Earl? Or do you believe that Eren or Linaly would die in the end? I have a lot of expectations for DGM ending, maybe it have chances to beat Pandora Hearts legend.
I think the Earl was the original owner of the Heart. Somehow the Adam of Noahs gave him his memories and the Noah family pretended to be his family. Cross conversation with Road gave me that idea . This is why he’s a insane and splitten person. I think that when he split into two Mana became the Adam part and Nea became his original part. I think that the church is just living under Gods name , they are also up to something. I can’t imagine how the ending could be but I think that Lavi will play a big role

Last edited: