Nope
Post automatically merged:

I just now realised that Iroh&Zuko are giving off massive Takuan&Musashi vibes.

During his journey across the earth kingdom in particular, Zuko very much resembles a wandering ronin.
Just realizing this only now.
@Cross_Marian
Sorry mate, I didn’t see your comment. :catcry:
You’re right, Zuko wandering with his two blades like a ronin and Iroh trying to teach him the right path
:steef:

B

Ballel

Sorry mate, I didn’t see your comment. :catcry:
You’re right, Zuko wandering with his two blades like a ronin and Iroh trying to teach him the right path
:steef:
Forgot about the swords... that makes the resemblance even stronger!

Also how Zuko and Iroh each travel on their own and keep encountering each other from time to time.

Also character interactions between people Zuko meets on his journey resemble certain plot points in Vagabond and characters that Musashi meets. You're not that far yet with Vagabond so I'm not going to spoil things for you.

It's the best one. Season 1 is no good.
Season 1 had a great villain but the rest was mid. Season 2 had an uninteresting villain and the love triangle reached its cringy climax... but I like Avatar Wans story and the focus on the spirits. Season 3 was perfect for me in every way and Season 4 was okay and had some great moments

B

Ballel

Season 1 had a great villain but the rest was mid. Season 2 had an uninteresting villain and the love triangle reached its cringy climax... but I like Avatar Wans story and the focus on the spirits. Season 3 was perfect for me in every way and Season 4 was okay and had some great moments
That Amon guy was so boring. Korra's uncle was better imo.
Avatar Wan is great, I like him and would love to see more of what the Avatar world was like in his time.
I didn't like Kuvira that much tho