Future Events Baited by Spoilers: Karyuudon vs ZKK

Which of the following do you believe are true?

• Zoro will kill Kaido

• Zoro is out of all remaining arc fights for good

• Zoro has samurai heritage

• Zoro does not have samurai heritage, but will be appointed as an honorary samurai

• Zoro is a descendant of Ryuma

• Zoro is a descendant of Ushimaru

• King will stay standing for another chapter

• Kaido was right, the samurai are hopeless

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let me sum up the arguments

Arguments by Z Bois
Kaido looking for samurai like Oden (Luffy is not that samurai for sure)

Ryuma legacy and parallels cutting dragon with one hand sword (Zoro also fired slash at Kaido with one hand which kaido dodged)

Foreshadowing - Kaido feels Killing himself is difficult, taking Kaido's head talk between Zoro and Samurais and Zoro wanted to cut him into pieces (not defeat him)

Emma

Zoro's past links with samurais

Counter Arguments
1)He is Luffy's opponent

2)Zoro has done enough

3) Delusional Zoro fans and their stupid wank

:usoprice:
This chapter is bad for ZKK right :suresure::
Oda confirm that Zoro is: high class samurai

We get the confirmation that a single swing is enough to slaye a dragon

Oda coudnt be more clear about Zoro being a shimotzuki (Oda is pushing further the Zoro&Ryuma bond):

Sure this chapter is the end for ZKK :nicagesmile::laughmoji:

This chapter is bad for ZKK right :suresure::
Oda confirm that Zoro is: high class samurai

We get the confirmation that a single swing is enough to slaye a dragon

Oda coudnt be more clear about Zoro being a shimotzuki (Oda is pushing further the Zoro&Ryuma bond):

Sure this chapter is the end for ZKK :nicagesmile::laughmoji:
Think we need to wait for original translation on monday.

Zoro has slayed dragons without CoC. If it references kaido's version of dragon fruit then maybe. Even Kings devil fruit is dragon model .

he did this when Luffy smacked him with red roc
Post automatically merged:

Ushimaru was confirmed to not be Zoro's dad by Oda.
Nop Luffy is not a samurai, Zoro is:

Again Oda is pushing Zoro Shimotzuki lineage even in this chapter:

Also about the dragon: the editor are saying that even dragons can be slayed with a single swing!
Basically the editor is confirming that is possible to slay Kaido with 1 single swing.
Pay attention, the editor is not saying 1 dragon (this one) but is dragons!!!!

We still have 2 dragons in Wano, and one said this:
<this world doesnt need another dragon!>

Sure, Oda is done with ZKK because Zoro slayed not even a real dragon with 1 swing when the editor are saying that even dragons (more creature can be slayed like this) :nicagesmile::king:

Nop Luffy is not a samurai, Zoro is:

Again Oda is pushing Zoro Shimotzuki lineage even in this chapter:

Also about the dragon: the editor are saying that even dragons can be slayed with a single swing!
Basically the editor is confirming that is possible to slay Kaido with 1 single swing.
Pay attention, the editor is not saying 1 dragon (this one) but is dragons!!!!

We still have 2 dragons in Wano, and one said this:
<this world doesnt need another dragon!>

Sure, Oda is done with ZKK because Zoro slayed not even a real dragon with 1 swing when the editor are saying that even dragons (more creature can be slayed like this) :nicagesmile::king:
It just seems a bit odd to me that Oda would draw the same scene twice. Like if Zoro is going to kill kaido, why have him this awesome panel of him slicing king's dragon over the skies of the flower capital?

Furthermore, I'm honestly inclined to believe that defeating King is a bigger feat than merely killing kaido. Because Zoro isn't 1v1ing kaido, that's luffy's job. How would him coming in at the end and cleaning up Luffy's work be a bigger feat than defeating King? Especially if ZKK is a cheap shot.

It just seems a bit odd to me that Oda would draw the same scene twice. Like if Zoro is going to kill kaido, why have him this awesome panel of him slicing king's dragon over the skies of the flower capital?

Furthermore, I'm honestly inclined to believe that defeating King is a bigger feat than merely killing kaido. Because Zoro isn't 1v1ing kaido, that's luffy's job. How would him coming in at the end and cleaning up Luffy's work be a bigger feat than defeating King? Especially if ZKK is a cheap shot.
the scene is not similar because first Zoro will cry SUNACCHI over the capital, second Kaido dragon is much much bigger (the dragon), third if Zoro will experience a nothing happen moment before this, if would be just spetacular a blody Zoro flying, and last Zoro will achive that with only 1 blade Enma not 3 blades that we saw in this occasion.
It has to have a pay off also for Enma and not only Zoro.
Maybe in feat you right, but in term of potrayed, legacy, Zoro taking down Kaido is a perfect way to leave for future generation an epic story about a new monster samurai.

Last edited:
People shouldn't bet accounts in my opinion. Not only do people not seem to follow through but it would just leave the forum worse off by having everyone who made a wrong prediction lose their account. Still pretty disingenuous to claim you'll follow through then back out or pretend otherwise but I'm glad not too many go through with it.

In my opinion, ZKK was a fine theory but some followers got a bit too pretentious and acted like Oda wasn't allowed to take other routes aside from what they predicted. Oda was still allowed to have Zoro come up short or have Luffy excel without the spotlight being taken swiftly after.

Zoro had his issues with Kaido, he had his moment against him and didn't meet his extremely high expectations but was still praised. It happens, similar to Law against Doffy, and it was followed by Luffy eventually pushing through and Zoro getting an extended 1v1 against someone who boasted durability superior to Kaido. I don't have King and Kaido close at all overall since it's only one aspect of fighting and King switches it off to boost his speed but still we were given a direct comparison through Zoro using the same attack.

Overall, Wano was good for Zoro in a lot of ways and ZKK not happening was fine, Zoro's probably gotten over it and used his shortcoming as motivation to propel further.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
For those who don't understand Simple English or also known as Zoro Haters
ZKK is not just "Slaying a Dragon". Zoro already done that in Punk Hazard

ZKK = Beheading a Dragon + A Real Dragon (Not Artificial or an Attack Move) + Fulfilling Oden's Will + Creating New Sword God Legend + Making Kaidou realize there is a New Monster Samurai + Saving Wano Citizens + Doing it with One-Sword Style + Witnesses (Momo, Hiyori, Onimaru, Tenguyama .. etc must definitely see it) + Who knows what i forgot

So what we saw Today in King's Defeat, not only it doesn't match ZKK, but it's not even close.
There was No Beheading + No Real Dragon + No Oden Story Involved + No New Legend + Three Swords instead + No One was Saved + No Witnesses + No Ryuma Story Involved

I mean the Fact that Zoro's Wano Story was mostly with Hiyori & Onimaru & how He must turn his Sword Black & also his Ties to Ryuma & Yasuie & Orochi ... etc yet none of those are yet explored in Raid, proves that Zoro's Real Role haven't happened yet, this is just some Self-Reflecting & Development for Zoro, it's an Extra Fight

So change your Pants Zoro Haters, you're gonna wet them again when you see:
Zoro meeting Hiyori, Orochi, Onimaru again, Ryuma's Flashback, Black Blade Explanation, Enma's Will to take Revenge on Kaidou, New Sword God & Monster Samurai Legend ... etc

I mean, when will you learn
At first you said Zoro's ZKK Moment was done in Punk Hazard & then you saw him in Roof Piece & started shaking
And then you said his ZKK Moment was his Failed Attack on Kaidou & then you saw him saying he can still use more Haki
And then you said his ZKK Moment is Asura Attack & then you saw him Unlock CoC & prove that Enma was a Nerf
And now you say his ZKK Moment is Defeating King, but when will you learn?

I advice you all wear Brown Pants for when Zoro face Kaidou again
This man was on one. I guess Oda was the Zoro hater lmao.

So change your Pants Zoro Haters, you're gonna wet them again when you see:
Zoro meeting Hiyori, Orochi, Onimaru again, Ryuma's Flashback, Black Blade Explanation, Enma's Will to take Revenge on Kaidou, New Sword God & Monster Samurai Legend ... etc
Funniest thing here is the only thing that happened was Zoro meeting Hiyori again and it was a post war meme

Other than the “New Sword God Samurai Legend who got compared to Ryuma” was Luffy. That was just oda giving the middle finger

This man was on one. I guess Oda was the Zoro hater lmao.
Was i wrong? lol
You believe King's Defeat mirror's Ryuma Scene from his One-Shot?
It's pathetic to bring out something from a year ago
Funniest thing here is the only thing that happened was Zoro meeting Hiyori again and it was a post war meme

Other than the “New Sword God Samurai Legend who got compared to Ryuma” was Luffy. That was just oda giving the middle finger
Yes he met Hiyori again
Meeting Orochi & Onimaru again is irrelevant, i thought Oda wouldn't kill Orochi, that's all
Ryuma's Flashback & Black Blade Explanation are obviously coming, it simply didn't happen in Act 3
Or you believe Black Blades will never be explained?
Same goes for a New Legendary Epithet for Zoro, it's obvious that he will get one

Just cuz i was wrong about their time of occurrence, doesn't mean they won't happen at all
Funniest thing is reviving these Threads after more than a year, even though people already put their bets on ZKK in another thread & it was settled, wasn't that enough for you?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Was i wrong? lol

Yes he met Hiyori again
Meeting Orochi & Onimaru again is irrelevant, i thought Oda wouldn't kill Orochi, that's all
Ryuma's Flashback & Black Blade Explanation are obviously coming, it simply didn't happen in Act 3
Same goes for a New Legendary Epithet for Zoro, it's obvious that he will get one

Just cuz i was wrong about their time of occurrence, doesn't mean they won't happen at all
Funniest thing is reviving these Threads after more than a year, even though people already put their bets on ZKK in another thread & it was settled, wasn't that enough for you?
Take it on the chin, the theory went on for years with ZKKers being smug about it and calling people that didnt think it would happen stupid or saying they couldn't read or understand foreshadowing. You were all wrong and if people want to take some shots you just have to eat that, it's funny as hell.

Was i wrong? lol

Yes he met Hiyori again

Your a bitch Zoro isn't the main character odas gonna shit on every theory y'all make for now on kaku greenbull and vista lvl mihaw