Break Week Based off feats. Exactly why are the warlords even useful to the balance?

Most likely the Warlords were intended to be above the commanders and very close to the Yonko(I’m not saying they are Yonko level) but because Luffy had to face off against them pre-TS and right off the beginning of the post-ts as well as have one of them eventually become his subordinate, they were heavily nerfed by the narrative.

Most likely they would have been Yamato level wielding AdCoC meaning between YC1 and the Yonko
Post automatically merged:

The whole purpose of the 7 Warlords, Marines, and Yonko is to be obstacles for Joy Boy before reaching Imu
I disagree. If you look at Marineford (where Oda basically showed where he intends the power levels of groups)

Marco and Jozus portrayal was heads and shoulders better than warlords. The warlords were there to either fight other warlords or veterans.

The Warlords were designed to defeat pirates in Paradise. The way the balance of powers seemed to work was the Warlords job was to bottle neck pirates. Pull them out by their roots before they grow stronger and end up joining the ranks of an emperor crew and making them even stronger.

Always saw them as a short of great filter and great asset rather than an actual deterrent to the Yonko, preventing most pirates from becoming too big of a threat, while also keeping these strongest ones under certain control

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Since an admiral can supposedly solo an entire emperor crew. The reality is by feats, an admiral can wipe out an entire set of warlords with ease.

Deadass the strongest warlord was fighting a guy GB can neg lol.

The rest of the warlords are in fact, weaker than a YC on average.

We know this because they let trash like Moria and Crocodile in.

And I know some of you never actually read Alabasta, because you all argue Crocodile is vet level or some shit but that dude lost to pre-gears Luffy LMAO.

And Kuma was injured by an injured preskip Zoro lol.

These guys are on par with YCs hut an admiral can take on 3 YCs. 5 executives. 30000 men who are considered strong for fodder?

This is ridiculous.

Seems to me the WG would have been better off powering up the marines rather than, you know. Having 7 pirates who consistently betray you and attempt genocide .
The issue with the Warlords was never their power, it was their motivations/willingness to work together. Mihawk wasn't even really trying at Marineford; Hancock was actually attacking Marines at Marineford; Jinbei wouldn't even show up because of Ace.

Crocodile has an Awakened Logia and has clashed with Akainu
Mihawk is an utter monster who's never even been pushed in the series
Weevil has strength matching young Whitebeard
Moria can create a zombie army/clashed with Kaido
Jinbei has fended off Admirals/Yonkou
Doflamingo fought two Supernovas for a good while

I could go on an on, but 7 Warlords against a Yonkou is much closer than people want it to be. Jinbei would beat the shit out of Jack, and mid-diff Queen/King, IMO. I have Kaido beating any of the 7 Warlords in a fight (high/mid diff), but Big Mom losing to them in a mid-dif.

To me:
Yonkou > Admiral = top Warlords (Mihawk) > mid Warlords (Jinbei/Doffy) > low tier Warlords (Moria) = YC1 > YC2 >> YC3

Some Warlords are way stronger than others, so it's a bit hard to scale.

Always saw them as a short of great filter and great asset rather than an actual deterrent to the Yonko, preventing most pirates from becoming too big of a threat, while also keeping these strongest ones under certain control
This.
They were meant to be pirates who took down other pirates to counter balance the massive infllux of pirates that happened after Roger's death.

The warlords were insurance for the Government. Additional forces that prevents the Yonkou from even thinking about attacking the Navy. On paper they're used to fight the Yonkou but when have they really been used in that way?
Never.

They just further kept the balance in tact and as we've seen that balance started to crumble with each warlords downfall.

Power level wise they clearly match up with the Yonkou commanders.

I disagree. If you look at Marineford (where Oda basically showed where he intends the power levels of groups)

Marco and Jozus portrayal was heads and shoulders better than warlords. The warlords were there to either fight other warlords or veterans.

The Warlords were designed to defeat pirates in Paradise. The way the balance of powers seemed to work was the Warlords job was to bottle neck pirates. Pull them out by their roots before they grow stronger and end up joining the ranks of an emperor crew and making them even stronger.
Then fuck Oda

Crocodile has an Awakened Logia and has clashed with Akainu
Mihawk is an utter monster who's never even been pushed in the series
Weevil has strength matching young Whitebeard
Moria can create a zombie army/clashed with Kaido
Jinbei has fended off Admirals/Yonkou
Doflamingo fought two Supernovas for a good while

I could go on an on, but 7 Warlords against a Yonkou is much closer than people want it to be. Jinbei would beat the shit out of Jack, and mid-diff Queen/King, IMO. I have Kaido beating any of the 7 Warlords in a fight (high/mid diff), but Big Mom losing to them in a mid-dif.

To me:
Yonkou > Admiral = top Warlords (Mihawk) > mid Warlords (Jinbei/Doffy) > low tier Warlords (Moria) = YC1 > YC2 >> YC3

Some Warlords are way stronger than others, so it's a bit hard to scale.
--Crocodile is not confirmed awakened user and attacked akainu from behind which did nothing to akainu. That is not clash
--Weevil's strength and the statement is based on defeating WB commanders and unless it is jozu/vista it is not much
--Moria got destroyed by Kaido. Pre skip luffy beat him
--Robin casually did against BM and more powrful than the one jimbei attacked
--Doflamingo got ping ponged by G4 luffy

Lol king mid diffs jinbei. Your scaling is idiotic

This is why you can’t power-scale based only on feats cause not every warlord has even gone all out.

Mihawk, Boa and Weevil are yet to show 20% of their capabilities.
I don’t only use feats. Portrayal in my opinion is important when there is an absence of feats. I rank those three characters pretty high.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
--Crocodile is not confirmed awakened user and attacked akainu from behind which did nothing to akainu. That is not clash
--Weevil's strength and the statement is based on defeating WB commanders and unless it is jozu/vista it is not much
--Moria got destroyed by Kaido. Pre skip luffy beat him
--Robin casually did against BM and more powrful than the one jimbei attacked
--Doflamingo got ping ponged by G4 luffy

Lol king mid diffs jinbei. Your scaling is idiotic
Crocodile changed the weather cycles of an entire nation by sucking in moisture using his Sand Fruit. This is on par with Aokiji/Akainu turning Punk Hazard into a lava/ice filled mess. Awakening is the ability to manipulate the world around you when it comes to your fruit (at least with Logia/Paramecia).
-Kizaru compared Weevil's strength to a young Whitebeard (Chapter 802)
-I'm still undecided on Moria vs Kaido, I think Moria got low diffed
-Lol, no, Jinbei actually lifted and threw Big Mom once, and smashed her off a ship with a wave, too. Dude is busted.
-Yeah, Doffy is not top tier on any level. He gets decimated by Kaido.

The point isn't that they're stronger that a Yonkou on their own. The point is that 7 Warlords would push any Yonkou.

Edit: somehow I missed the Jinbei part, how on earth does fire-man who loses to plants (King) beat water-using Fishman who tanked a hit from Akainu? Jinbei beats the shit out of Queen/King, Who's Who didn't even make him flinch.

If you want to shit on lazy Pirates like Moria and Doflamingo, who just rely on their territory and advantages, fine, but Jinbei is the FISHMAN.

Last edited:
Since an admiral can supposedly solo an entire emperor crew. The reality is by feats, an admiral can wipe out an entire set of warlords with ease.

Deadass the strongest warlord was fighting a guy GB can neg lol.

The rest of the warlords are in fact, weaker than a YC on average.

We know this because they let trash like Moria and Crocodile in.

And I know some of you never actually read Alabasta, because you all argue Crocodile is vet level or some shit but that dude lost to pre-gears Luffy LMAO.

And Kuma was injured by an injured preskip Zoro lol.

These guys are on par with YCs hut an admiral can take on 3 YCs. 5 executives. 30000 men who are considered strong for fodder?

This is ridiculous.

Seems to me the WG would have been better off powering up the marines rather than, you know. Having 7 pirates who consistently betray you and attempt genocide .
why can't yonkos go out and break the balance by defeating warlords and their crew then? Because they aren't strong enough to. The Weaker the warlords are, the weaker yonkos are as well

why can't yonkos go out and break the balance by defeating warlords and their crew then? Because they aren't strong enough to. The Weaker the warlords are, the weaker yonkos are as well
Because nobody gives a rat fuck about small fry warlords lol. They are in paradise for a reason.

Based on feats, Mihawk is YC level and Doffy is the strongest warlord

Based on hype, Mihawk is the strongest with Doffy as second among OG Warlords.

Based on portrayal, Mihawk, Doffy and Hancock are the 3 OG strongest Warlords
Post automatically merged:

The wanking for Marineford Croocidle's feats is literally yellow journalism.
Let's ignore his feats coz Posthawk looked trash yeah eh?

Last edited by a moderator: