General & Others Best Fanbase in One Piece ?

Best Fanbase in One Piece ?

• Luffy fanbase

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Zoro fanbase

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sanji fanbase

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Jimbei fanbase

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Katakuri fanbase

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Kidd fanbase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Law fanbase

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Doflamingo fanbase

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Any other SH fanbase

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Any Admirals fanbase

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Any Yonkou fanbase

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Any Worst Generation fanbase

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Any Warlords fanbase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any RA fanbase

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Any One Piece character

Votes: 5 4.8%

• Total voters
  1. Is rarely wrong about powerscaling, match-up❌
I think the same is true for Sanji fans. May be Luffy fans are a little better because Luffy have more feats.
Actually Zoro fanbase are mostly correct on match up and also powerscaling.
Since the beginning, 95% of Zoro fans said King is for Zoro and it's look like no one from the alliance could take King besides Zoro and Marco but you need someone to stall BM so it lefts only Zoro for King. In OJ and WG, everyone laughed at us for saying that.
Now lots of Zoro fans believe Zoro will cut Kaido not only because they hope but there are lots of hidden messages, hints given by Oda.
It's not their faults, when you have for example the author in the latest chapter using the word "Sunachi" introduced by Zoro for Kaido, it means for at least 1 sec Oda tought about a clash between Zoro vs Kaido. The mirror of Ryuma cutting the dragon.

When you have a clash between Fujitora an admiral vs Zoro two times, something verified and agreed by Oda himself, it raised the hype.
Mihawk is the WSS told by Oda many times and his vivre card said he is waiting for someone stronger than shanks, it's not zoro fans who overestimate Mihawk because they just follow Oda and his works.

Zoro fans also said Zoro was around Yc1 since post-skip, everyone were like "wtf are you serious ?" but he defeated everyone easily and now he will probably face King the second strongest of BP for his first real fight post-skip.
If Zoro doesn't fight King, we were all wrong but for now i can't see any character beside Zoro fighting a man who is carrying a sword, has fire (a possible PU for Zoro), a badass attitude, second strongest like a typical Zoro's opponent.

But hey at the end, we are all just readers. But some people make less mistakes than others.

M

MD Zolo

Since the beginning, 95% of Zoro fans said King is for Zoro and it's look like no one from the alliance could take King besides Zoro and Marco but you need someone to stall BM so it lefts only Zoro for King. In OJ and WG, everyone laughed at us for saying that.
Now lots of Zoro fans believe Zoro will cut Kaido not only because they hope but there are lots of hidden messages, hints given by Oda.
It's not their faults, when you have for example the author in the latest chapter using the word "Sunachi" introduced by Zoro for Kaido, it means for at least 1 sec Oda tought about a clash between Zoro vs Kaido. The mirror of Ryuma cutting the dragon.

When you have a clash between Fujitora an admiral vs Zoro two times, something verified and agreed by Oda himself, it raised the hype.
Mihawk is the WSS told by Oda many times and his vivre card said he is waiting for someone stronger than shanks, it's not zoro fans who overestimate Mihawk because they just follow Oda and his works.

Zoro fans also said Zoro was around Yc1 since post-skip, everyone were like "wtf are you serious ?" but he defeated everyone easily and now he will probably face King the second strongest of BP for his first real fight post-skip.
If Zoro doesn't fight King, we were all wrong but for now i can't see any character beside Zoro fighting a man who is carrying a sword, has fire (a possible PU for Zoro), a badass attitude, second strongest like a typical Zoro's opponent.

But hey at the end, we are all just readers. But some people make less mistakes than others.
I distinctly remember us putting Pica above his weight class. We are moderately accurate. But not as accurate as we would like to be.

this. We all know most of the complains come from sanji fans.
Which is ironic because sanji fans used to push the agenda for luffy sanji vs big mom/katakuri at WCI :milaugh:

In my country alone: Top 5

Luffy fanbase consists 40% hardcore and rest is one piece casual fans/mc supporter/op beginners. For merch didn't really sell that much.

Zoro fanbase is 80% hardcore and the rest is cool character lover or following hype of his closed eyes. Most toxic and they are not contributing to one piece revenue. Crazy loyal. I was one before timeskip.

Sanji fanbase is quiet and rare (not because the amount but they chose to stay calm) but when I meet one they're very loyal.

Law fanbase. This is the most extravagant fanbase. His merch is everywhere. Usually casual fans are shying to use op merch in everyday lives but somehow it didn't apply to Law fans. The jacket is the most sold one. I even visited my cousin in one of boarding school with military system and saw more than 5 black T-shirts with heart pirate Jolly Roger in dryer. I was a fan when he got most hype.

Chopper fanbase consists 80% of fangirls. The hat thing and bag are most sold and somehow my girl friend is good at sewing and crafting, she made shopping bag with chopper bag design. Never become his fan but his merch design is literally my type. I mean pink with chopper on it is very cool.

Last edited: