General & Others Better Zoro fight in Wano?

Which is better?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
โ€Ž
Sanji vs King is exactly about flying (and generating fire). Sanji vs Queen would just be one of Sanji's fight, Sanji vs King would be The fight.
King is for Sanji what Katakuri was for Luffy: someone with his same strong points, that uses a weapon and that he needed to surpass.

If Sanji ends up fighting Queen (or Jack), i wouldn't be disappointed because Queen (Jack) is most likely weaker, even if just a bit, but because Oda would have lost the umpteenth chance to give Sanji the right opponent. We have been waiting for a decade, i don't want to be content.

And i don't care about Zoro either, he can fight whoever Oda wants, even Big Mom, but King should be Sanji's opponent.
I'm more concerned about Marco tho, that would be even worse than Zoro vs King

I think you wrong the manga

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Neither the first option nor the second personally. I would absolutely love to see Zoro going 1 on 1 against Kaido at some point, whilst Luffy taking on Big Mom.

I may be antiquated, but I enjoy the fights amongst the strongest fighters the most. This is absolutely why a Zoro v King will never be remotely as appealing as a Zoro v Kaido for me.

I would not mind seeing it still, that being said.

Zoro vs Kanjuro and Orochi
Zoro vs Jack and then join the party against Kaido
And please, no need for attacks and angry responses. This is just my opinion, and you don't have to agree with it.

Luffy's Katakuri (FM) fight was a bigger deal than his Cracker fight (normal YC). Zoro's obviously getting the "first mate" since he's Luffy's strongest. I can buy Zoro scarring Kaido (before Kaido fucks him up), but having him beat Big Mom or Kaido is a bit too much.