General & Others Better Zoro fight in Wano?

Which is better?

• Total voters
Imagine think an irrelevant scrub like Sanji who doesn’t have ryou will beat a Yc1. Also Kong’s bounty is not 1.33 bill stop posting headcanon you desperate troll
you dont need ryuo to defeat a yonko commander.... but you do need support based on luffys fights lol.

no, will you when sanji fights king?
That's not going to happen.
Post automatically merged:

They already did that when they thought Queen would fight Sanji. King and Queen are equals, of course. Just like Zoro and Sanji :laughmoji:
They already did that with Kaku and Jabra. But Sanji fighting King isn't about flying, but obsessive Sanji fans wanting to elevate their idol above Zoro. They actually think a match-up between Zoro and Who's-Who is a valid theory.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
β€Ž
That's not going to happen.

They already did that with Kaku and Jabra. But Sanji fighting King isn't about flying, but obsessive Sanji fans wanting to elevate their idol above Zoro. They actually think a match-up between Zoro and Who's-Who is a valid theory.
Yeah...I don't know why they think Sanji will fight someone stronger than Zoro this arc. Is it because his bounty is slightly higher or something? I truly don't understand :zorothink:

But Sanji fighting King isn't about flying, but obsessive Sanji fans wanting to elevate their idol above Zoro.
Sanji vs King is exactly about flying (and generating fire). Sanji vs Queen would just be one of Sanji's fight, Sanji vs King would be The fight.
King is for Sanji what Katakuri was for Luffy: someone with his same strong points, that uses a weapon and that he needed to surpass.

If Sanji ends up fighting Queen (or Jack), i wouldn't be disappointed because Queen (Jack) is most likely weaker, even if just a bit, but because Oda would have lost the umpteenth chance to give Sanji the right opponent. We have been waiting for a decade, i don't want to be content.

And i don't care about Zoro either, he can fight whoever Oda wants, even Big Mom, but King should be Sanji's opponent.
I'm more concerned about Marco tho, that would be even worse than Zoro vs King

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Lmfao I remember the good times at the beginning of Wano, where apparently Zoro vs King was a pipe dream within a dream.

Zoro downplayers were talking mad garbage like he will cap at yc3 Kyoshiro level, or take a flying 6, and that he will never face or injure Kaido.

So now that it's pretty much all but confirmed that Zoro will take a good part in the vs Kaido fight, the downplayers are suddenly moving goal posts to Sanji vs King.

:quest:

I don't know if it's just me, but something really doesn't add up here.

Zoro downplayers were talking mad garbage like he will cap at yc3 Kyoshiro level, or take a flying 6, and that he will never face or injure Kaido.
Zoro fans were the ones that were craving for a fight against a real samurai.
The others were just accepting what Zoro said: he wanted to kill Orochi :kayneshrug:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Zoro fans were the ones that were craving for a fight against a real samurai.

Yes we were all up for that until we realised every decent or strong Samurai were either dead, imprisoned (lost thier previous stregth in doing so) or on the right side of the alliance I.e. the 9 scabbards.

Why would you fight with your own allies? It doesn't make sense.

The others were just accepting what Zoro said: he wanted to kill Orochi

This was all Zoro haters bs. Why are you trying to twist it?

Most of you Sanji fans were saying this was going to be Zoro's one and only big fight this arc looool. Acting like we've said this shit. Quote us.

Like I said quite a few of you like moving goal posts. We on the other hand, have stuck with Kaido and King since their introduction.

It is what it is.

Lmao he's getting Queen. Yall dumb if you still think Zoro vs King will happen.

Then I suspect he will slay

It was obvious before. Now its just blantent....
i bet most people on this forum would say you are dumb but w/e chronocanon

Acting like we've said this shit.
I was not referring to you or to the other Zoro fans, i was talking about the ones who aren't Zoro fans.
Orochi vs Zoro was highly probable since Zoro expressed the intention to avenge Yasu, it's no one's fault :sanmoji:

Like I said quite a few of you like moving goal posts
I change my mind all the times but i never said something different from Sanji vs Queen or Sanji vs King. If i said that, i was probably kidding.
And i always despised Queen's fruit.

Sanji vs Queen was just the most likely scenario until the Sky Kaiser :stealthblack: saved Momo and fought King.
Only at that moment, even tho King and Sanji were already perfect for each other, the highly unlikely Sanji vs King became probable:kayneshrug:

I was not referring to you or to the other Zoro fans, i was talking about the ones who aren't Zoro fans.
Orochi vs Zoro was highly probable since Zoro expressed the intention to avenge Yasu, it's no one's fault :sanmoji:

I change my mind all the times but i never said something different from Sanji vs Queen or Sanji vs King. If i said that, i was probably kidding.
And i always despised Queen's fruit.

Sanji vs Queen was just the most likely scenario until the Sky Kaiser :stealthblack: saved Momo and fought King.
Only at that moment, even tho King and Sanji were already perfect for each other, the highly unlikely Sanji vs King became probable:kayneshrug:
You can make a argument for either of them tbh.

For Sanji his raid suit was brought out the same chapter King's Devil Fruit was introduced,(ch.930) + the raid suit is fire proof and both can fly, you can argue Sanji has never interacted with Zoro's opponents before Zoro does so its Zoro's not fighting King. You can say Zoro's gonna be involved in the Kaido fight so theres no way for him to fight King and participate. You can Also argue that Sanji will fight Queen since Queen was the who started the raid suit soba mask plot line by sending the Tobi Roppo after Sanji.

For Zoro you can argue King is a swordsman and should be fought by a swordsman, Zoro has always wanted to cut fire and they call him King the Wild Fire/Conflagration.You can also argue Zoro usually fights the second strongest in one piece arcs, so King is his fight. You can also argue Zoro will fight Queen because Zoro fought a zoan with a long neck before being Kaku. Queen actually has 2 swords on his waste, a style Zoro has been fighting in for a majority of the arc. You can also argue Zoro has only interacted with Queen while Sanji has only interacted with King. And you can literally argue Zoro fighting Queen is happening right now lol.