Break Week Big Mom confirmed comparable to Kaido

I don't think you understand what the word "along." which means, along with kaido the most powerful foe. So clearly its trying to tell us how close they're in strength.

I don't got to interpret anything, cry to the booklet, its oda fault, not mine, it's not like he confirmed over 40 chapters ago big mom and kaido were the two strongest yonko in his own manga.:goyea:
They're the two most powerful foes on Wano yes, we didn't need a booklet to tell us this, at least, most of us didn't anyway.

I don't have any problem with Big Mom being comparable to Kaido though, so why would I be crying:kriwhat:

You can keep screaming that all you want, that little panel only says that BM looks like a joke compared to the big and muscular Kaido. Clowns being clowns. :myman:
Along with Kaidou, Big Mamu is the most powerful foe of the Waro-no-Kuni Arc. Compared to the muscular and strong-looking Kaidou, the pre-Wanokuni Mamu is designed to be comical, yet exudes an unfathomable commercial power.

Did you missed the last 6 words?BM has just a different character as Kaido.

Along with Kaidou, Big Mamu is the most powerful foe of the Waro-no-Kuni Arc. Compared to the muscular and strong-looking Kaidou, the pre-Wanokuni Mamu is designed to be comical, yet exudes an unfathomable commercial power.

Did you missed the last 6 words?BM has just a different character as Kaido.
You're little cope post is fake news, nowhere is BM's power compared to Kaido only her looks, now you can run. :myman:

They're the two most powerful foes on Wano yes, we didn't need a booklet to tell us this, at least, most of us didn't anyway.

I don't have any problem with Big Mom being comparable to Kaido though, so why would I be crying
It doesn't say "they're the two most powerful foe."

It quite literally says " IS THE MOST POWERFUL FOE"

Again, I dont need this booklet, oda confirmed this already in 1003, they were the 2 strongest yonko.

Oda: 最強の四皇= Two strongest of the four yonko
Let the big mom fans eat, they deserve it after the slander they get on this forum.

That statement can be read in a number of ways, but anyone paying attention to the manga can easily surmise she and Kaidou are seperated by shades, not colours.

Inches, not miles.

There isn't enough separation to guarantee Kaidou a win. Hell, stylistically, he could be at a huge disadvantage.

Last edited:
It doesn't say "they're the two most powerful foe."

It quite literally says " IS THE MOST POWERFUL FOE"

Again, I dont need this booklet, oda confirmed this already in 1003, they were the 2 strongest yonko.

Let the big mom fans eat, they deserve it after the slander they get on this forum.
She's the most powerful character in Wano alongside Kaido, that's just another way of saying the two most powerful foes in Wano.

Clearly you do need the booklet since apparently the quote you posted in this thread is what finally confirms it.

Again, I have no problem with Big Mom being comparable to Kaido, I have a problem with you continuously using japanese scans to push false agendas, you did it with Punk Hazard and now you're doing it with this, as long as you keep doing it I'll keep pointing it out.