Break Week Big Mom confirmed comparable to Kaido

She's the most powerful character in Wano alongside Kaido, that's just another way of saying the two most powerful foes in Wano.
Stop misinterpreting, it says along with kaido shes the most powerful foe. Singular, cry to oda, keep coping
I have a problem with you continuously using Japanese scans to push false agendas, you did it with Punk Hazard and now you're doing it with this, as long as you keep doing it I'll keep pointing it out.
??? Punk hazard scan wasn't even Japanese it was translated in English, and I didn't push anything I sent it to say akainu and aokiji did it in an instant. And you came with nonsense or whateva.

From Road to Laughtale.

カイドウと並ぶ、ワノ国編 の強敵と言えばビッグ・マム! 筋骨隆々で見るからに強そうな カイドウに比べ、ワノ国前のマ ムは、コミカルさの中に底知れ め商威を感じられるデザインだ。

Along with Kaidou, Big Mamu is the most powerful foe of the Waro-no-Kuni Arc. Compared to the muscular and strong-looking Kaidou, the pre-Wanokuni Mamu is designed to be comical, yet exudes an unfathomable commercial power.

Didn't want to believe it but I guess oda wants big mom as a peer to kaido
Hopefully the powerscaling community realizes that for One Piece and for Oda it is Narrative > feats, always will be.
any takes with King ended up being dumb af

remember King > Kaido?
or King > Admiral?
or King > all other YC1s?

it aint lookin good for Albert fans :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
:risitameh:

No, I don't know that, but I think it's possible Big Mom could have the stylistic edge over Kaidou.

I'm not saying that she does have the advantage, I'm saying she could. She has insane versatility. Possibly more so than anyone else in the manga.
What versality exactly? Her homies? They don't do any damage. That's the only thing she uses. She's far slower than Kaido, can barely use haki. Oda clowned her, she has shit feats

I would honestly place her below Hybrid Kaido given what they two displayed
This premise collapses into itself if you put any thought behind it.

If this were true, there wouldn’t have been Four Emperors. There would’ve been three.

If Kaidou could defeat Big Mom that easily, he would’ve taken her for all she had years ago. He would’ve seized her lands, territories, treasures - everything. Including her Red Ponyglyph. Hell, if not him, Whitebeard or Shanks would’ve.

The reason none of Emperors were challenging each other despite not being particularly friendly or having outright animus for one another is very simple.

It’s the same reason why predators avoid fighting other predators or dangerous prey.

It simply isn’t worth the risk of death or injury.

It doesn’t matter if Kaidou is stronger than Big Mom if he can’t beat her without sustaining injuries that could create an opening for someone else to come for his head.

There’s a reason why the Four Emperors are considered a part of the power balance of the world. None of them is winning a fight against another Yonkou without sustaining serious damage and potentially even dying themselves, be it from the fight or the wounds that linger after.

It’s why they kept to their own lanes, rarely meeting in person. And it’s also probably why the marines and WG didn’t think they’d have to fear them teaming up until Big Mom and Kaidou did just that - which was of course cause for apprehension.

Last edited:
What versality exactly? Her homies? They don't do any damage. That's the only thing she uses. She's far slower than Kaido, can barely use haki. Oda clowned her, she has shit feats
Her homies quite literally counter some of the abilities that he has. Boro Breath? Prometheus. Magma like fire? Misery. She has lasers that are known for piercing Zoan durability, etc.