Break Week Big Mom confirmed comparable to Kaido

Big Mom's always been comparable to Kaido. She has her underwhelming moments like getting clowned by people she should decimate or not utilising all of her arsenal but splitting the sky with Kaido then battling him for 3 days should have made her strength obvious.

Her durability is impressive even now considering all she took from Kid and Law and the explosives before the fight ended. She can imbue Conqueror's haki into her attacks making her one of the strongest per Kaido's words, she can blast holes through islands with Ikkoku Sovereignity and Hakai was only so powerful because it was both her and Kaido doing a combined attack. I have Kaido as stronger of course due to his title and all his feats but she's definitely close to him in my opinion. Shame we didn't get to see some more from her but that's that.

It never said theyre equal. Shes just one of the strongest along with Kaido.

Confirms shes above King....but does not confirm shes equal to Kaido. Not at all.

Nowhere there is stated that they are comparable in strength.

"Along with" means grouping, not equality, and "compared to" only means that you are comparing them, not what you are comparing nor the result of said comparison.

"Julia was the best writer in the company along with Matt; compared to him, her forte was creative writing". Julia and Matt are never said to be equally good nor their skills are compared for a judgement of equality.

Some people just won't properly understand English (or whatever language, I doubt it's only about this one).

They are near each other, Big Mom is weaker, not weak. But everyone has different set of abilities that makes them top tiers.

Example, Big Mom with fear can solo many opponents. Her AoE attacks can destroy armies and bla bla bla.
Post automatically merged:

It a shame their fight lasted so little
Really? Go read the chapters and see how long it took to end.