General & Others Biggest frauds in OP world?

Ls list
Akainu:
1. All talk until two Shot by WB
Didn't even K.O. Akainu, try again.
2. Could not even scratch Marco with the supposedly highest offensive df, a feat which which King did easily.
Marco regenerates from attacks.
3. Pisses his pants when Shanks stopped him.
Sengoku ordered him to; otherwise Shanks and Neck Beard would have literally been toast.
4. Scared of Kinemon.
:seriously:
5. Got stopped by Crocodile.
PIS
6. Could not put Iva San down.
PIS

Mihawk:
1. His Strongest attack got no sold by Jozu and he never faced him again
Mihawk used a single slash against Jozu.
2. Begs Vista, a YC3 for postponement
Begs?
:gokulaugh:
3. Could not even put Crocodile in his place.
PIS
4. Never visited the country of Swordsmen.
How is that an L?
5. Could not even defeat nerfed Pre TS Luffy
PIS

Kizaru:
1. Can only fight against Rakuyo equally.
He was fighting against Rayleigh equally.
2. Begged Rayleigh to spare his life
Begged?
3. Could not even intimidate Hawkins and Apoo
Negged them.
4. Had to cheat to damage Marco.
Cheat? You mean outmaneuver Marco?
5. Could not even KO pre Timeskip Luffy
PIS
6. Would have been defeated if he fought Jozu instead of Marco.

Aokiji:
1. Became Blackbeard's bitch.
We don't know why Aokiji joined up with Coward Beard, although it probably has to do with spying on Neck Beard for SWORD.
2. Lost to Bakazuki who is not even a Top tier.
3. Got stopped by nerfed Ace.
PIS

Doflamingo:
Everything he does is take Ls and runs away from Stronger Opponents

1. Captain Kuro (his plan was dogshit and wasn’t well thought through, definitely not the 2nd smartest person in East Blue)

2. Demaro Black (literally a fraud by trying to impersonate Luffy and his crew)

3. Buggy (has done little by his own merit since he was an apprentice under Roger, was just another mediocre pirate from East Blue who’s only gone as far as he has due to his Roger connection)

4. Usopp (literally lies about all his accomplishments but he will likely no longer be a fraud by the end of the series)

5. Spandam (weak ass fodder who’s unworthy of scrubbing the boots of CP9 or CP0, only got as far as he has due to family connections)

6. Don Kreig (the so called “strongest pirate from East Blue” who got almost completely obliterated only a week into the Grand Line)

Last edited:
I think a lot of people here don't know the meaning of the word "fraud," so thought it's going to be useful to post it here.
I dont know why people pull out dictionaries when we know we talking about different contexts in mind. Some may not find the right words for the scenarios in OP as English is not the first language for most of WG members
Post automatically merged:

So, instead of posting the definition, post the right word. It may help to increase my vocab as well.

Ls list
Akainu:
1. All talk until two Shot by WB
2. Could not even scratch Marco with the supposedly highest offensive df, a feat which which King did easily.
3. Pisses his pants when Shanks stopped him.
4. Scared of Kinemon.
5. Got stopped by Crocodile.
6. Could not put Iva San down.

Mihawk:
1. His Strongest attack got no sold by Jozu and he never faced him again
2. Begs Vista, a YC3 for postponement
3. Could not even put Crocodile in his place.
4. Never visited the country of Swordsmen.
5. Could not even defeat nerfed Pre TS Luffy

Kizaru:
1. Can only fight against Rakuyo equally.
2. Begged Rayleigh to spare his life
3. Could not even intimidate Hawkins and Apoo
4. Had to cheat to damage Marco.
5. Could not even KO pre Timeskip Luffy
6. Would have been defeated if he fought Jozu instead of Marco.

Aokiji:
1. Became Blackbeard's bitch.
2. Lost to Bakazuki who is not even a Top tier.
3. Got stopped by nerfed Ace.

Doflamingo:
Everything he does is take Ls and runs away from Stronger Opponents
These supposed Ls are just mental projections of yours since you have a struggle at comprehending how PIS works. They are illusory Ls.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Mihawk - Relies on Shanks' existence, no one in the world except Zoro as competition for his throne, refuses to fight anyone competent
Katakuri - Literally a fraud by design
Garp - Training for and sweating bullets against a 500 mil pirate in his prime, but we're supposed to believe he's Roger equal somehow
Big Mom - Top tier only off panel, Meme on panel
Kaidou - 1v1 bet on Kaidou if a hostage is involved*

Top 5 off the top of my head

Mihawk - Relies on Shanks' existence, no one in the world except Zoro as competition for his throne, refuses to fight anyone competent
Katakuri - Literally a fraud by design
Garp - Training for and sweating bullets against a 500 mil pirate in his prime, but we're supposed to believe he's Roger equal somehow
Big Mom - Top tier only off panel, Meme on panel
Kaidou - 1v1 bet on Kaidou if a hostage is involved*

Top 5 off the top of my head
misconstruing characters essence much?

1) Mihawk looks for a competent swordsman rival and he saw it in zoro, there isn't the need to go seek the mightiest powers for whatever reason.. you make it seem pitiful play on Mohawks end, when we know his history with shanks who's acknowledged by the a behemoth like Kaido

2)you're just throwing the word fraud wherever you want expect it to fit in relevantly.. Katakuri being a fraud is dichotomy to what oda has developed off of him

PS is the most bs thing ever happened to me in my time with one piece what a mood killer it is.

1. Big mom -> How come a mentally ill hag become a Yonko? Any faction can make her dead just by forcing her to be on her 'motherly mode' or hunger tantrum.

2. The revolution army -> the only faction that directly oppose the WG has its top members with ridiculously low bounty. Hopefully Dragon as 'marine most wanted man' really has the 'most-wanted man' bounty. Though my expectations is low.

3. Vice admirals -> most of them basically are just strong fodder