Powers & Abilities Black Blades are forged by CoC ?

not quite
their weapons are coated too
Its coated in CoA but the CoC is not in or on the blade its over i think.. If Mihawk and Zoro clashed with Adv CoC in their Blades EoS, they would touch each other i think..
Post automatically merged:

Or maybe just like Hardening you can condense CoC in one place, in this case the Blade.. Zoro won't block his body with Haki if failed to block or Parry an attack..

Last edited:
I'm rooting for pure will to forge them therefore total will power. This is the scenario I hope for the most, or also a combination of CoC and CoA would be a treat too. And why not even basic skill.

if guys like Roger and WB were unable to make their blades black then there has to be another catch.

since Mihawk never told Zoro about CoC when they spoke about black blades (at least there is no indication that they did) I doubt CoC is necessary.
As much as the logic is impeccable, the fact remains that Rayleigh didn't tell Luffy about CoC as well.
If we follow the same line of thought then it means Rayleigh didn't know about CoC imbuing as well or didn't deem it important ?
It is fishy!

I think it is not only COC related,i think you need to actually have many extreme diff battles with your blades!So it would make sense that WB,Shanks,Roger,etc..don't have black blades...they lack said battles,Yonkos have been stagnant for many years,Roger didn't have many people that could actually fight him(same for WB)!

Maybe my prediction will prove correct and forging a black blade will take a very compelling level of CoC other than CoA if not even just the former crazily but my bet is both.

As much as the logic is impeccable, the fact remains that Rayleigh didn't tell Luffy about CoC as well.
If we follow the same line of thought then it means Rayleigh didn't know about CoC imbuing as well or didn't deem it important ?
It is fishy!
Both those statment s s support the the notion that Coc is not needed for a blackblade.

You know, I might be half joking but shit it's not a bad idea
Imagine Zoro talking to the 3 spirits that reside in the swords, Oden-Enma, Kuina-Wado, ??-Sandai
Would be hyped af
This is kinda why I think Sandai will be replaced with Nidai. Where he has to fight the army of those killed holding the Nidai with Ushimaru being the boss