Powers & Abilities Black Blades are overrated

mihawk's title is insignificant in the world of pirates

mihawk is also a pirate, if mihawk wasn't a pirate then you could have an argument

stop wanking mihawk's title just because Lolo, underling of Luffy will get that and surpass mihawk, Lolo will be still much weaker than Luffy, the Great Pirate, he is an underling of Pirate King, Lolo will be close to Sanji more than close to Luffy for a reason.

If you think Luffy's individual power is not the most important thing in his Great Title status, you are delusional.

Luffy is not some mastermind with great battle tactics, he is an incredibly powerful fighter, individually.

Great pirates are all like that; Yonko, Roger etc. These are always related to strongest man or strongest pirates in the world (WB/Kaido).

mihawk's best feat is fighting Pre-Yonko Shanks and not losing 12 years (or more) before when Shanks wasn't even close to being a Yonko.

mihawk is a pirate for a reason and he can't do shit in pirates world.

In world of pirates, people wank swordsman status over pirate status, it's a funny shit.

Lolo is an underling of Luffy, and will surpass mihawk

Lolo's boss Luffy is trying to surpass Shanks,

Two different levels.

marineford WB was extremely nerfed and weakened, and yes WB still two-shotted Lakainu in the end,

Blackbeard soloed Sengoku + Garp + half of marineford, it's a fact, was superior to Ladmirals.
looks like u took my advice about leaving your brain aside and begun to making strange sounds as lolo ..u r saying on luffy's achievement '' most important '' thing is his pl , yet on single titles as wsm , wss that shit is '' only important '' thing which Shanks and some great pirates failin on bein wss or wsm and stayin as great pirate with their individual power and crews support.. Shanks cant be wss without defeatin mihawk , cant be pk also without help of someone as Robin . got stuck on being great pirate

looks like u took my advice about leaving your brain aside and begun to making strange sounds as lolo ..u r saying on luffy's achievement '' most important '' thing is his pl , yet on single titles as wsm , wss that shit is '' only important '' thing which Shanks and some great pirates failin on bein wss or wsm and stayin as great pirate with their individual power and crews support.. Shanks cant be wss without defeatin mihawk , cant be pk also without help of someone as Robin . got stuck on being great pirate
Jokes on you, Mihawk can die and Shanks assume WSS by being the number 2.
He can ask Rayleigh how to reach Laugh Tale or find it by accident.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Roger and Whitebeard didn’t have black blades yet they are obviously stronger than Mihawk

Thoughts?
  1. Whitebeard was not a swordsman.
    • His combat ability derived primarily from his Devil Fruit.
  2. Roger is not "obviously stronger than Mihawk".
    • Roger's one battle against an Emperor was a stalemate vs a Whitebeard that didn't use his Devil Fruit.
    • There's a reason that Whitebeard was the strongest man even when Roger was alive.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Only devoted swordsman have turned their blades black, so its gotta be something unique to them
But it's implied that Oden was simply not strong/skilled enough to turn his blade black:

Zoro forging Enma into a Kokuto is presented as a matter of sufficient skill/strength.

And Roger named his only child after his sword. I think it's hard to sell him as someone that isn't devoted to his blade.

The real trait that those who have forged their blades black share is that they've all been the greatest swordsmen of their era.

• There's a reason that Whitebeard was the strongest man even when Roger was alive.
Lmao, no he was not.

Even Lakainu knows what is what, let alone Shiki.

WB wasn't stronger than Roger.

WB scales up to Roger, it's not the otherway around.

WB is strongest because he fought Pirate King Roger to a standstill. That's why he is the strongest, due to his parity with Roger.

mihawk admitted, even surpassing his level is not enough to be on Roger's level;

Mihawk : ''What is your goal?''
Luffy : ''To be King of Pirates !''
Mihawk : ''Even more perilous than trying to surpass me.''

--- Chapter 0052

''more perilous than trying to surpass mihawk.''

Roger's level > surpassing mihawk's level > mihawk's level

1. Roger is not "obviously stronger than Mihawk".
    • Roger's one battle against an Emperor was a stalemate vs a Whitebeard that didn't use his Devil Fruit.
You mean where Big mom fails to protect her Poneglyph? LOL. How is that a stalemate when Roger got what he wanted and Big mom did not.

No one ever said WB didn't use his DF power against Roger, that's headcanon BS.

1. Whitebeard was not a swordsman.
    • His combat ability derived primarily from his Devil Fruit.
WB's weapon is the same class as other known blades,

Not only a sword can turn into a black blade, naginata can turn black as well.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lmao, no he was not.

Even Lakainu knows what is what, let alone Shiki.

WB wasn't stronger than Roger.

WB scales up to Roger, it's not the otherway around.

WB is strongest because he fought Pirate King Roger to a standstill. That's why he is the strongest, due to his parity with Roger.

mihawk admitted, even surpassing his level is not enough to be on Roger's level;

Mihawk : ''What is your goal?''
Luffy : ''To be King of Pirates !''
Mihawk : ''Even more perilous than trying to surpass me.''

--- Chapter 0052

''more perilous than trying to surpass mihawk.''

Roger's level > surpassing mihawk's level > mihawk's level

You mean where Big mom fails to protect her Poneglyph? LOL. How is that a stalemate when Roger got what he wanted and Big mom did not.

No one ever said WB didn't use his DF power against Roger, that's headcanon BS.

WB's weapon is the same class as other known blades,

Not only a sword can turn into a black blade, naginata can turn black as well.
Luffy will never surpass Mihawk, Zoro is the only one who can defeat him.
It's always the case with Zoro's opponents, they are undefeatable for Luffy.
You can see it even now with King... Time to back the winning horse, Erkeki-chin. :goyea:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
what kind of rebuttal is this? What does Zoro’s satisfaction have to do with him not being stronger than Luffy/Blackbeard/Imu during EoS?
It has to do with Zoro's mindset, he wants to be strongest in the world and he will not allow anyone to be stornger than him.
Not Luffy, not Blackbeard, not Imu, or anyone else. It doesnt refer to swordsmen only, that's what y'all dont get. :myman:

It has to do with Zoro's mindset, he wants to be strongest in the world and he will not allow anyone to be stornger than him.
Not Luffy, not Blackbeard, not Imu, or anyone else. It doesnt refer to swordsmen only, that's what y'all dont get. :myman:
so because zoro states something, it automatically becomes true? I recall zoro once stating that he won’t ever lose again until he defeats Mihawk. How’s that mindset working out for him so far?

I also recall in a separate zoro discussion that we were having a few weeks ago, you disagreed with me after I showed you a panel of Zoro stating that the Straw Hats get stronger every time they visit a new island. It’s interesting how you pick and choose which Zoro statements to ignore and which Zoro statements that you treat as the gospel.

you don’t have any evidence that EoS Zoro will be stronger than EoS Luffy/Blackbeard/Imu. Be content with him being the 4th strongest character and being the WSS because that’s the best you’re getting

looking forward to hearing you say how everything zoro says is true while you also find some way to deny zoro stating that the straw hats get stronger everytime they visit a new island

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
so because zoro states something, it automatically becomes true? I recall zoro once stating that he won’t ever lose again until he defeats Mihawk. How’s that mindset working out for him so far?

I also recall in a separate zoro discussion that we were having a few weeks ago, you disagreed with me after I showed you a panel of Zoro stating that the Straw Hats get stronger every time they visit a new island. It’s interesting how you pick and choose which Zoro statements to ignore and which Zoro statements that you treat as the gospel.

you don’t have any evidence that EoS Zoro will be stronger than EoS Luffy/Blackbeard/Imu. Be content with him being the 4th strongest character and being the WSS because that’s the best you’re getting

looking forward to hearing you say how everything zoro says is true while you also find some way to deny zoro stating that the straw hats get stronger everytime they visit a new island
You ask how that mindset is working out for him so far? Splendid, walking through the New World like a boss, looking down on Emperors and the only way to get him down is if two Emperors combine their attacks, lmao.
Yes we disagreed on that and look who ended right about Enma - me again, because I didnt trust the words and trusted actions, lol.

No reason for me to be content with that, nr1 in the whole world, of all times, is the only option for Zoro.
The embodiment of Asuras will never settle down for less. Even Kaido is on his radar because he is considered the strongest in the world and Zoro came all that way to Onigashima specifically to kill him. Being called the strongest while in Zoro's presence is a no-go.

You dont need to bother with what Zoro says and what he doesnt, you need to understand that he will never allow anyone to be stronger than him and will either succeed or die trying so if you dont want Zoro to end up #1 of all times, you better hope that he ends up dying.:myman:

Can you post the panel where Zoro stated this?

You ask how that mindset is working out for him so far? Splendid, walking through the New World like a boss, looking down on Emperors and the only way to get him down is if two Emperors combine their attacks, lmao.

Zoro stated that he would not lose until he defeats Mihawk. Has Zoro lost any fights since making that statement? Yes or no.

Yes we disagreed on that and look who ended right about Enma - me again, because I didnt trust the words and trusted actions, lol.
huh?

you weren't right at all

I stated that pre-enma zoro was stronger than fishman island zoro, you said they were the same strength. i then posted a panel of zoro stating that he gets stronger everytime he visits a new island (straight from the horse's mouth). you then said i was wrong.

which is my point, if zoro says something that you agree with, you treat it as the gospel. but if zoro says something that you disagree with, you suddenly turn into fujitora and pretend that you never saw that

No reason for me to be content with that, nr1 in the whole world, of all times, is the only option for Zoro.
why do you think what you're content with matters? oda doesn't care about what you want

The embodiment of Asuras will never settle down for less. Even Kaido is on his radar because he is considered the strongest in the world and Zoro came all that way to Onigashima specifically to kill him. Being called the strongest while in Zoro's presence is a no-go.
there is a long list of characters who have expressed wanting to either defeat or kill kaido. if your argument for zoro being the strongest EoS is that he wants to kill Kaido, then that logic applies to several other characters

You dont need to bother with what Zoro says and what he doesnt,
your entire argument about zoro being the strongest EoS is because of something he said apparently, so of course the discussion is now going to be about what zoro did or didn't say. you brought this on yourself

you need to understand that he will never allow anyone to be stronger than him and will either succeed or die trying so if you dont want Zoro to end up #1 of all times, you better hope that he ends up dying.:myman:
:kaidowhat:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Can you post the panel where Zoro stated this?
If you need a panel for it, like I said, you dont understand Zoro well. :goyea:

Zoro stated that he would not lose until he defeats Mihawk. Has Zoro lost any fights since making that statement? Yes or no.
From Zoro's perspective, no he hasnt.

huh?

you weren't right at all

I stated that pre-enma zoro was stronger than fishman island zoro, you said they were the same strength. i then posted a panel of zoro stating that he gets stronger everytime he visits a new island (straight from the horse's mouth). you then said i was wrong.

which is my point, if zoro says something that you agree with, you treat it as the gospel. but if zoro says something that you disagree with, you suddenly turn into fujitora and pretend that you never saw that
Oh but I was so right... All those who grabbed onto a panel of Zoro stating that he would be stronger because of Enma have failed while I was right and Zoro didnt get stronger until 1033, which I have been saying the whole time. The Enma gang was wrong.
You simply struggle to analyze things properly, dont blame me for it. I already explained what that thing from W7 refers to, you just refuse to believe it.

why do you think what you're content with matters? oda doesn't care about what you want
Exactly, just like he doesnt care that you think Zoro should end up 4th strongest.

there is a long list of characters who have expressed wanting to either defeat or kill kaido. if your argument for zoro being the strongest EoS is that he wants to kill Kaido, then that logic applies to several other characters
No... You fail again... The reason why others want Kaido's head is because they want his piece of the piece in PK race while the only reason Zoro wants Kaido's head is because he is called the strongest. The strongest and the wannabe strongest will always be in conflict for that sole reason.

your entire argument about zoro being the strongest EoS is because of something he said apparently, so of course the discussion is now going to be about what zoro did or didn't say. you brought this on yourself
The only discussion that we need to have is why you keep failing to understand what motivates Zoro. :myman: