Powers & Abilities Black Blades are overrated

If you need a panel for it, like I said, you dont understand Zoro well. :goyea:

From Zoro's perspective, no he hasnt.

Oh but I was so right... All those who grabbed onto a panel of Zoro stating that he would be stronger because of Enma have failed while I was right and Zoro didnt get stronger until 1033, which I have been saying the whole time. The Enma gang was wrong.
You simply struggle to analyze things properly, dont blame me for it. I already explained what that thing from W7 refers to, you just refuse to believe it.

Exactly, just like he doesnt care that you think Zoro should end up 4th strongest.

No... You fail again... The reason why others want Kaido's head is because they want his piece of the piece in PK race while the only reason Zoro wants Kaido's head is because he is called the strongest. The strongest and the wannabe strongest will always be in conflict for that sole reason.

The only discussion that we need to have is why you keep failing to understand what motivates Zoro. :myman:
:pepeke:

Me as admiral fan : Good thing Akainu throw the sword away. Real men use fist. Good thing he is not swordman.
:ihaha:
‘’Black blade this, van argue this, other sword fanboys argue against this,
Post automatically merged:

Btw akainu and Blackbeard > all mere mortal swordmans

Tengu said that Enma has yet to become a black blade, which portrays a black blade as a feat that was out of Oden's reach. And Oden more than anyone had the preconditions; a "pure" swordsman who is all about cutting technique, even calling his swordstyle the strongest one. A swordsman at heart.

You don't have to care about the WSS title, just as Whitebeard didn't care about being the WSM. Your sword is just naturally forged into a black blade once you have a certain achievement. I'm sure it is connected to the "way of the sword". If the sword relentlessly cuts through everything in the wielders path until the wielders will is fulfilled through the blade, it eventually turns black. It was the case with Ryuma and his countless battles, where he cut everyone down without restraint, until at some point he became the strongest and most feared man with no one left in his path.

Had Oden killed Kaido, I'm sure the blade would've become black as Oden would've achieved the highest of his goals, but he failed, so his will remained unfulfilled. Should Zoro behead Kaido and kill him, Enma will turn black, as its will will be fulfilled.

It's a bit different with Roger's and Whitebeard's fighting style. Just as with Shanks. Whitebeard has his DF as a main source of power, while Roger and Shanks, albeit being extremely strong, have a different philosophy and approach. Although they fought their way up, at some point, it was more about political goals; conquering territories, gaining crews and allies and stalemating each other - the Yonko don't usually meet; Shanks x Whitebeard and Kaido x Big Mom haven't seen each other for decades, Primebeard didn't engage in too many fights, even avoided fighting marines, with Roger's ultimate goal was reaching the final island without precisely cutting his way through, but sneaking into territories to gain the Road Poneglyph.

While swordsmen who follow the way of the sword, reach their goal through the sword alone, subjugating their enemies through power alone. Mihawk too was stated in the Vivre Card to have fought swordsmen until there was no one left worth to battle, until he sat down on his throne.

I'm sure Roger could've achieved a black blade as well if he had a different philosophy and goals, since he definitely had the power. While Oden, who had the same philosophy, did not have the power to turn his blades black, as Tengu implied. And Oden was one of the biggest monsters, acknowledged heavily by Kaido and put alongside the greatest pirates.

Last edited:
Me as admiral fan : Good thing Akainu throw the sword away. Real men use fist. Good thing he is not swordman.
:ihaha:
‘’Black blade this, van argue this, other sword fanboys argue against this,

Btw akainu and Blackbeard > all mere mortal swordmans
Mihawk vs Akainu is my dream.

Sadly it will most likely stay an immaterial one forever.

Tengu said that Enma has yet to become a black blade, which portrays a black blade as a feat that was out of Oden's reach. And Oden more than anyone had the preconditions; a "pure" swordsman who is all about cutting technique, even calling his swordstyle the strongest one. A swordsman at heart.

You don't have to care about the WSS title, just as Whitebeard didn't care about being the WSM. Your sword is just naturally forged into a black blade once you have a certain achievement. I'm sure it is connected to the "way of the sword". If the sword relentlessly cuts through everything in the wielders path until the wielders will is fulfilled through the blade, it eventually turns black. It was the case with Ryuma and his countless battles, where he cut everyone down without restraint, until at some point he became the strongest and most feared man with no one left in his path.

Had Oden killed Kaido, I'm sure the blade would've become black as Oden would've achieved the highest of his goals, but he failed, so his will remained unfulfilled. Should Zoro behead Kaido and kill him, Enma will turn black, as its will will be fulfilled.

It's a bit different with Roger's and Whitebeard's fighting style. Just as with Shanks. Whitebeard has his DF as a main source of power, while Roger and Shanks, albeit being extremely strong, have a different philosophy and approach. Although they fought their way up, at some point, it was more about political goals; conquering territories, gaining crews and allies and stalemating each other - the Yonko don't usually meet; Shanks x Whitebeard and Kaido x Big Mom haven't seen each other for decades, Primebeard didn't engage in too many fights, even avoided fighting marines, with Roger's ultimate goal was reaching the final island without precisely cutting his way through, but sneaking into territories to gain the Road Poneglyph.

While swordsmen who follow the way of the sword, reach their goal through the sword alone, subjugating their enemies through power alone. Mihawk too was stated in the Vivre Card to have fought swordsmen until there was no one left worth to battle, until he sat down on his throne.

I'm sure Roger could've achieved a black blade as well if he had a different philosophy and goals, since he definitely had the power. While Oden, who had the same philosophy, did not have the power to turn his blades black, as Tengu implied. And Oden was one of the biggest monsters, acknowledged heavily by Kaido and put alongside the greatest pirates.
Indeed when you face weak swordmen, it's normal to be WSS
We know if he faced Vista, Cracker, Smoothie, Wano swordmen, he wouldn't be WSS coz he'd be quitting everytime

He couldn't even beat young Shanks

We know if he faced Vista, Cracker, Smoothie, Wano swordmen, he wouldn't be WSS coz he'd be quitting everytime
He had no reason to continue vs Vista. They clashed out of different motives, such battle would be without honor. And given how Mihawk lets Don Krieg go, even though Krieg opens fire at him, why is it a sign of weakness to offer postponement against a swordsman Mihawk has some respect for?

Meanwhile Linlin runs away from Marco, saying she does not have the weapons to take him down (no homies or adv.CoC saved her)

But when it comes to Linlin, you come with excuses.

:josad:
He couldn't even beat young Shanks
Young Shanks vs. young Mihawk, fighting each other several times without one surpassing another, meaning comparable growth rate. With Shanks being said to have gained fame due to fighting Mihawk, and with Whitebeard himself remembering how their duels shook the entire grandline.

Vista, Cracker and Smoothie are turds. Zoro wants to be the strongest, and for his name to reach the heavens. His goal? Cracker or Smoothie? Vista? Nope, Mihawk. And note that WSS = being the strongest and not = beating every swordsman that is interested in the title.

Heck, not even Mihawk himself is interested in the title; he begs Zoro to grow and surpass him, even trains him.

Their durability is stronger, it is like a sword with haki, add more haki and it will more powerful.

He had no reason to continue vs Vista. They clashed out of different motives, such battle would be without honor. And given how Mihawk lets Don Krieg go, even though Krieg opens fire at him, why is it a sign of weakness to offer postponement against a swordsman Mihawk has some respect for?

Meanwhile Linlin runs away from Marco, saying she does not have the weapons to take him down (no homies or adv.CoC saved her)

But when it comes to Linlin, you come with excuses.

:josad:

Young Shanks vs. young Mihawk, fighting each other several times without one surpassing another, meaning comparable growth rate. With Shanks being said to have gained fame due to fighting Mihawk, and with Whitebeard himself remembering how their duels shook the entire grandline.

Vista, Cracker and Smoothie are turds. Zoro wants to be the strongest, and for his name to reach the heavens. His goal? Cracker or Smoothie? Vista? Nope, Mihawk. And note that WSS = being the strongest and not = beating every swordsman that is interested in the title.

Heck, not even Mihawk himself is interested in the title; he begs Zoro to grow and surpass him, even trains him.
Big Mom was not even serious, neither King or Queen were really serious vs Marco and they could outlast him.