Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

She gone:josad:

We will see.
Regardless, it seems that you'll be saying goodbye to this manga, since all of the options I listed are basically a loss for Lucifero.
Post automatically merged:

I said the survivors not the whole county lmao
That’s my hope but we will see what will happen. Would be too dark though…
More like out-of-character.

Leaving your entire country to die is a pretty clear instance of "despair" talk. Asta would definitely choose to be killed defending the world against Lucifero before ever abandoning the Clover Kingdom and its humans and people.

something to note

can't say for sure if this translation is 100% accurate, but it describes where we're at now as the "firece final phase of the original Spade Kingdom edition"

1 - definitely disproves the "this is the final arc" doomposting, along with Tabata's comment indicating he's going to work harder on year 8
2 - could very well mean that the whole Spade Kingdom/Devils arc continues after this in some way. Maybe Lucifero gets the win and everyone else has to retreat and come back later. Maybe the Fourth Zogratis factors in. Or maybe Devil Union 2.0 still beats Lucifero but there's another twist.

This manga is a joke bro.....

I almost fucking vomited while reading these spoilers. What now? Everyone gets back to Clover Kingdom to live a happy life? Let me guess people from Yami homeland come as bad guys and Asta liberates them into homies.

the end.

Fuck Tabata. I lost every fucking last unce of respect I had for the man. This arc was so fucking fantastic until the raid on Spade.

Fuck you Tabata. Go ask Mashima for some ideas because your writing is on level of that dog.
the formula also almost repetitive on every arc, kinda boring

I almost fucking vomited while reading these spoilers. What now? Everyone gets back to Clover Kingdom to live a happy life? Let me guess people from Yami homeland come as bad guys and Asta liberates them into homies.

the end.

Fuck Tabata. I lost every fucking last unce of respect I had for the man. This arc was so fucking fantastic until the raid on Spade.

Fuck you Tabata. Go ask Mashima for some ideas because your writing is on level of that dog.
Mashima lvl of writing? Yes FT was a disaster but Edens Zero shits on One Piece and BC.
His current writing style is way better.
We had already one war in EZ and the main villains died, a lot of side characters died and even someone of the main cast died. Oda wouldn’t have the balls to kill someone off like Nami or Sanji

Mashima lvl of writing? Yes FT was a disaster but Edens Zero shits on One Piece and BC.
His current writing style is way better.
We had already one war in EZ and the main villains died, a lot of side characters died and even someone of the main cast died. Oda wouldn’t have the balls to kill someone off like Nami or Sanji
Well I give it a try let's see if that's true and we have a reasonable powerscaling

Well I give it a try let's see if that's true and we have a reasonable powerscaling
Some things in advance (without spoilers):
- The main character talks about friends but there’s no "power of friendship".
- The first 60 chapters are good but nothing special, exactly like other Shonen. The greatness comes after that

Last edited:

the end.

1)zoro fanboy
2)wwe fanboy
3)tabata hater

unholy trinity of microdick energy