Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

The spoilers are wyldin ngl.

Yuno moved while time was frozen br0 :crazwhat:

And he's going all out. Bell has evolved. And he uses Neverland lol, a Peter Pan reference.

I think Lucius is still playin and will put him down next chapter cuz judging by the spoilers he's relaxed and smirking. Afaik the chapter ends with this

There were some moments that mirrored the Patri vs Juli fight. Break week next apparently.
:crazwhat:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah, he probably did. I also suspect he might've spent some time with elves, they have bigger mana pools than most humans + they should know a thing or two about strongest magic output. In the end they are the ones who taught Luck for example the True Magic. They also probably know Ultimate forms.
Yeah could be. Neverland seems like a good explanation for him getting stronger so I think Tabata will incorporate it.

The spoilers are wyldin ngl.

Yuno moved while time was frozen br0 :crazwhat:

And he's going all out. Bell has evolved. And he uses Neverland lol, a Peter Pan reference.

I think Lucius is still playin and will put him down next chapter cuz judging by the spoilers he's relaxed and smirking. Afaik the chapter ends with this

There were some moments that mirrored the Patri vs Juli fight. Break week next apparently.
Tinker Bell
Neverland

I am absolutely slapping myself for not realizing that Yuno is Peter Pan.
If Yuno's thematic identity is being revealed now at this point in the story then what does this say about Asta?
I don't think I've pinned down what fairy tale character he's supposed to represent. Aside from the Ugly Duckling but that applies to all of the Black Bulls in some way.
I can only assume that Asta's fairy tale identity will be revealed in a similar manner to Yuno's soon.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Tinker Bell
Neverland

I am absolutely slapping myself for not realizing that Yuno is Peter Pan.
If Yuno's thematic identity is being revealed now at this point in the story then what does this say about Asta?
I don't think I've pinned down what fairy tale character he's supposed to represent. Aside from the Ugly Duckling but that applies to all of the Black Bulls in some way.
I can only assume that Asta's fairy tale identity will be revealed in a similar manner to Yuno's soon.
Not sure who Asta is supposed to be either tbh.

I think this makes sense for the BB
Noelle - The Ugly Duckling
Charmy - Little Red Riding Hood
Grey - Cinderella
Vanessa - Rapunzel
Yami - The Wizard of Oz?
Natch - The Bremen Town Musicians
Nero/Secre - The Happy Prince

And some others like
Charlotte - Sleeping Beauty
Jack - Jack the Giant Killer
Catherine - The Evil Queen
Kahono - The Little Mermaid?

I can't quite put my finger on what Asta should be. He might be an anomaly here as well, like in the BC world.

Last edited:
Not sure who Asta is supposed to be either tbh.

I think this makes sense for the BB
Noelle - The Ugly Duckling
Charmy - Little Red Riding Hood
Grey - Cinderella
Vanessa - Rapunzel
Yami - The Wizard of Oz?
Natch - The Bremen Town Musicians
Nero/Secre - The Happy Prince

And some others like
Charlotte - Sleeping Beauty
Jack - Jack the Giant Killer
Catherine - The Evil Queen
Kahono - The Little Mermaid?

I can't quite put my finger on what Asta should be. He might be an anomaly here as well, like in the BC world.
Thats a good list. Dunno about Yami tho.

One possibility I've been considering for Asta is that he is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

No idea of thats actually the case but the story fits.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Thats a good list. Dunno about Yami tho.

One possibility I've been considering for Asta is that he is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

No idea of thats actually the case but the story fits.
Aye. Yeah I wasn't sure about Yami either hence my question mark.

Hmm that could make sense for Asta ngl.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Chapter begins as Lucius easily stop’s Yuno’s attack and says that since he’d took Lucifero in, he gained strong physical power and such attacks [like Yuno’s] won’t reach him so easily. “Such an extreme magic… even you won’t last that long. It’s a bad idea, it’ll only prolong the suffering.” Jack is pondering if he’s gonna die. Jack flashback: Yami is asking him during a fight(?) wtf he’s doing, Jack thinks that if Yami’d been serious he could’ve taken his left eye.

Jack flashback continued: Morgen shows up telling Yami that they have a mission, and scolds Yami that he should get along with other squads [referring to his fight with Jack]. Yami says it wasn’t him who started it. Jack flashback continued: Green mantis NPC says “The grey deer’s “light and dark combination…! The top of our generation…! Light, the strongest attribute of all time, and the unknown darkness. Both are mystical, elusive magic…!”

Jack remarks it’s interesting and that one day he’d slice them up. Back to the present. Yami is tending to Jack and Jack is seemingly ashamed of it. Morgen: “With my light… I’ll send you to heaven” Jack’s life is flashing before his eyes, and he thinks, that he’s been ripping things up so far… and now he’ll rip/slice everything up in one last major attack. Morgen looks a lil bit surprised at that great slicing up, NPCs look shocked. Jack asks Yami how his last great attack was.

Yami says it “was quite the big deal…!” As Jack collapses, he says his only regret is that he wanted to slice Yami up directly. Morgen says it “pains him, but from now on more and more will die… however it’s alright”. Because they’ll be reborn, and they’ll all be happy together. Morris decays Mereoleona’s arm.

TLDR: Jack dies, Mereo loses an arm, Luci easily stops Yuno's attack.

Last edited: