Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
As per the spoilers for Black Clover chapter 367, the upcoming chapter will be titled Black Bonds. The chapter opens with Damnatio falling after getting defeated by Asta. Upon being defeated, he turned into his real self but was falling unconscious like Sister Lily. Right before losing consciousness, Damnatio thought to himself how he never imagined being saved by the Black Bulls.

Seeing Damnatio fall unconscious, Asta assured him that he would wake him up as soon as he could. As he said that, Asta ran toward the Black Bulls. That's when The Witch Queen began to heal all of them, including Grey and Gauche. She revealed how she was able to save everyone barely in time thanks to Secre's Healing Magic that kept everyone alive.

Unfortunately, as the Witch Queen saved everyone, she ended up using almost all of her powers. With that, she began to age and lose her youth. Due to this circumstance, the Witch Queen asked Vanessa to become the Witch Queen instead of her. That's when Dorothy Unsworth popped up and hijacked the offer for herself. She believed that she would have more fun taking over the role.

Dorothy stated how they would do their best to stay alive in the war against the Paladins. That's when The Witch Queen asked Asta if he had some trick up his sleeve to help his fellow squad mates when they recover from their condition.

Asta affirmed her question as Black Clover chapter 367 spoilers then focused on a flashback of Hino Country. Ryudo Ryuya theorized and asked Asta whether Anti-Magic's characteristics allowed one to share its powers with other things. Thinking back to the time he managed to envelop Yami's katana in Anti-Magic, Asta believed that he could do so.

Given that Asta was able to share his Anti-Magic with things, Ryuya believed that, due to Anti-Magic's mysterious nature, there remained a possibility that Asta could share his powers with other people as well. Upon hearing this, Asta thought back to the time when absorbed Noelle’s spell in the Dungeon.

Ryuya had the firm belief that Asta had become much better at handling Anti-Magic after his Zetten training. Hence, he asked Asta to try to share his Anti-Magic with others. With that, he also knew that sharing one's powers had a lot to do with Asta's chemistry and time spent with the other person.

As Black Clover chapter 367 focused back on the present, Asta used his Demon-Dwellor sword to share his powers with everyone. With that, Asta rallied the Black Bulls as they aimed to save the world.​

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So guys a quick TL ; DR

Black Clover is moving to Jump Giga which is a seasonal magazine, aka they publish content typically once per season, as in once in autumn, once in spring, once in winter, once in summer. Next chapter of Black Clover will arrive in December I believe.

Tabata-sensei's personal message regarding the transfer of Black Clover to Jump GIGA: Transferring to Jump GIGA!!!
As the serialisation of Black Clover has been going on for a long time, the increasing demands of the schedule for a weekly serialisation has been clashing more and more with my own situation as a manga author. Therefore, I’ve been discussing this with the editorial department for a while, and this time we have decided to transfer the serialisation to GIGA.

It’s a sudden move and it might have surprised the readers. I would like to apologise for not being able to finish the serialisation in Weekly Shonen Jump. However, with GIGA, I believe I can proceed with the climax of Black Clover in a more optimal condition, aligning with my personal situation as a writer!

There are still quite a few stories I’d like to draw, that I must draw, so please look forward to them. I’ll do my best to bring Black Clover to a successful conclusion!

While this may need a bit of your patience, I will definitely power up in the upcoming Winter issue of GIGA, so I would be grateful if you could keep an eye on Asta and everyone else’s future! Thank you very much for your continued suppoooooort!!

And now onto the spoilers for this chapter

As per the spoilers for Black Clover chapter 368, the manga chapter is set to be titled "From here on." With this, it may be hinting at a fresh start to the fight.

The manga spoilers begin with Yami's fight with Paladin Morgen. Morgen complimented Yami for becoming stronger. However, given that Morgen had a larger mission to complete, he could not keep focusing on the Black Bulls captain. Therefore, Morgen finally decided to use his other magic granted to him by Lucius Zogratis.

Paladin Morgen revealed his Dark Magic as he was now capable of using both Light and Dark magic at once. Thus, using his new power, he overwhelmed Yami and defeated him. As Morgen defeated Yami, he apologized to him for becoming the strongest magic knight alone. With this, he referred to their once-shared dream.

The focus of Black Clover chapter 368 then shifted to Yuno's fight with Lucius. While Marx was amazed by Yuno's capability to fight Lucius, he was still worried about the magic knight as he believed that he was at a disadvantage. If Yuno were to get hit, the Never-Never Land spell may come undone, which could be devastating for the Clover Kingdom.

As Lucius proceeded to put an end to the fight, the Raging Black Bull appeared with the Black Bulls. Immediately upon their arrival, Nacht and Ichika went to Yami's rescue as they faced off against Paladin Morgen.

As for Asta, he immediately cut into Yuno's fight with Lucius and saved Yuno. Asta taunted Yuno for looking like he was about to lose. However, Yuno was determined that he was going to win.

With this, both Asta and Yuno declared:
"I will defeat Lucius and become the Wizard King!!"​

Nevertheless, Lucius seemed carefree as he carried a smug on his face.

Last edited:
So guys a quick TL ; DR

Black Clover is moving to Jump Giga which is a seasonal magazine, aka they publish content typically once per season, as in once in autumn, once in spring, once in winter, once in summer. Next chapter of Black Clover will arrive in December I believe.

Tabata-sensei's personal message regarding the transfer of Black Clover to Jump GIGA: Transferring to Jump GIGA!!!
As the serialisation of Black Clover has been going on for a long time, the increasing demands of the schedule for a weekly serialisation has been clashing more and more with my own situation as a manga author. Therefore, I’ve been discussing this with the editorial department for a while, and this time we have decided to transfer the serialisation to GIGA.

It’s a sudden move and it might have surprised the readers. I would like to apologise for not being able to finish the serialisation in Weekly Shonen Jump. However, with GIGA, I believe I can proceed with the climax of Black Clover in a more optimal condition, aligning with my personal situation as a writer!

There are still quite a few stories I’d like to draw, that I must draw, so please look forward to them. I’ll do my best to bring Black Clover to a successful conclusion!

While this may need a bit of your patience, I will definitely power up in the upcoming Winter issue of GIGA, so I would be grateful if you could keep an eye on Asta and everyone else’s future! Thank you very much for your continued suppoooooort!!

As per the spoilers for Black Clover chapter 368, the manga chapter is set to be titled "From here on." With this, it may be hinting at a fresh start to the fight.

The manga spoilers begin with Yami's fight with Paladin Morgen. Morgen complimented Yami for becoming stronger. However, given that Morgen had a larger mission to complete, he could not keep focusing on the Black Bulls captain. Therefore, Morgen finally decided to use his other magic granted to him by Lucius Zogratis.

Paladin Morgen revealed his Dark Magic as he was now capable of using both Light and Dark magic at once. Thus, using his new power, he overwhelmed Yami and defeated him. As Morgen defeated Yami, he apologized to him for becoming the strongest magic knight alone. With this, he referred to their once-shared dream.

The focus of Black Clover chapter 368 then shifted to Yuno's fight with Lucius. While Marx was amazed by Yuno's capability to fight Lucius, he was still worried about the magic knight as he believed that he was at a disadvantage. If Yuno were to get hit, the Never-Never Land spell may come undone, which could be devastating for the Clover Kingdom.

As Lucius proceeded to put an end to the fight, the Raging Black Bull appeared with the Black Bulls. Immediately upon their arrival, Nacht and Ichika went to Yami's rescue as they faced off against Paladin Morgen.

As for Asta, he immediately cut into Yuno's fight with Lucius and saved Yuno. Asta taunted Yuno for looking like he was about to lose. However, Yuno was determined that he was going to win.

Tabata let Morgen Cook my man Yami:josad:
but honestly tho, i'm okay with BC went to JUMP GIGA
If its for his Health no Complain at all:endthis:
plus we gon have a good no rush story with more pages:kata:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
but honestly tho, i'm okay with BC went to JUMP GIGA
If its for his Health no Complain at all:endthis:
plus we gon have a good no rush story with more pages:kata:
Yeah health is the reason so no objections. It's gonna be tough tho ngl. But we'll probably be getting 50 60 pages per chapter. And Tabata's art is pretty good to gorgeous on a weekly basis. Can't imagine how much it would snap on a 3 month per chapter basis.

So guys a quick TL ; DR

Thank you for sharing! If it improves story quality and gives Tábata time he needs, I don't mind the longer breaks.

And thanks for the spoilers! Glad Lucius still looks smug as hell, he's got a trump card in his sleeve, doesn't he!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Thank you for sharing! If it improves story quality and gives Tábata time he needs, I don't mind the longer breaks.

And thanks for the spoilers! Glad Lucius still looks smug as hell, he's got a trump card in his sleeve, doesn't he!
Yeah like I mentioned above no objections towards the reason. It's just gonna be difficult still. Been following BC weekly for like 5 years now. Gonna take some time to get used. But at least that way the story won't or better said shouldn't be rushed and we can get a good ending.

Lucius is so great ngl. Man probably has a plan for a plan for the plan for Black Bulls's plan.

So guys a quick TL ; DR

It may sound weird but I’m glad
BC won’t have a rushed ending and it’s better for Tabata's health
It’s probably the best outcome

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Told @Marimo_420 Morgen gonna cook Yami lol.

It may sound weird but I’m glad
BC won’t have a rushed ending and it’s better for Tabata's health
It’s probably the best outcome
Yeah like I said above, no objections at all. But it's still hard to get used to. Really need to see the December chapter. Feel like Tabata can do some great great great things here.