Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Seth Rollins I think Juluis knows most things that are about to transpire due to just the nature of his magic - time.

He definitely knew something was up tbh

Regarding this chapter, I think it's gonna be one of the best set up/ build ups to date.

Charlotte though.
:sweat::sweat::sweat:

She gonna rip Dante till he can't regenerate no more.

Am I the only one who thinks about Julius having some sort of 10 minutes mode where he can turn himself back to his prime for 10 minutes. I don't really care if this make sense or not I want fockin Prime Julius.

I think Tabata is going more and more with each chapter to prove my theory.

My theory is that basically Julius's magic has 3 different usages.
1. Stealing someone's time basically killing or almost killing someone and taking his magic. ( Proven )

2. Time Manipulation Magic turning back time ( Proven ).

3. The last one and probably the wildest pick I will ever make regarding Julius but I think he can look into the future combining Time Manipulation Magic but this to not to turn back time but to jump in time but not physically. The one problem I have here is because Julius basically gave 3 predictions and this almost killed my theory but when I thought about it for some time I got to the point where I think Julius can look into the future but everything is blurry or some shit OR this is the most likely one. He can't look into the future 100% but he can do something like Madam Sharly from One Piece and see "Possibilities" that can be changed with the flow of the story.

What do you think?

About the Julius part.

@Fenaker You read BC? I didn't know that. Why didn't you remind me before xD?
I just released there is a spoiler thread about it :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Am I the only one who thinks about Julius having some sort of 10 minutes mode where he can turn himself back to his prime for 10 minutes. I don't really care if this make sense or not I want fockin Prime Julius.

I think Tabata is going more and more with each chapter to prove my theory.

My theory is that basically Julius's magic has 3 different usages.
1. Stealing someone's time basically killing or almost killing someone and taking his magic. ( Proven )

2. Time Manipulation Magic turning back time ( Proven ).

3. The last one and probably the wildest pick I will ever make regarding Julius but I think he can look into the future combining Time Manipulation Magic but this to not to turn back time but to jump in time but not physically. The one problem I have here is because Julius basically gave 3 predictions and this almost killed my theory but when I thought about it for some time I got to the point where I think Julius can look into the future but everything is blurry or some shit OR this is the most likely one. He can't look into the future 100% but he can do something like Madam Sharly from One Piece and see "Possibilities" that can be changed with the flow of the story.

What do you think?

About the Julius part.

@Fenaker You read BC? I didn't know that. Why didn't you remind me before xD?
I just released there is a spoiler thread about it :josad:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Julius is my favorite character in the manga, but tbh he might lose that spot to Yami were it not for him turning into a child lol. Julius was so ridiculously OP that he had to be removed from the story in some form or the Clover Kingdom would not have ever been in real danger, and plus the Wizard King spot needs to be open for Yuno and Asta to rival over it lol.

With Julius as a child, it’s like we get to experience his growth all over again lol. Like he’s actually competing with Yuno and Asta, but we actually know how strong Julius can become lol. Just personally I like the idea.

The last one and probably the wildest pick I will ever make regarding Julius but I think he can look into the future combining Time Manipulation Magic but this to not to turn back time but to jump in time but not physically. The one problem I have here is because Julius basically gave 3 predictions and this almost killed my theory but when I thought about it for some time I got to the point where I think Julius can look into the future but everything is blurry or some shit OR this is the most likely one. He can't look into the future 100% but he can do something like Madam Sharly from One Piece and see "Possibilities" that can be changed with the flow of the story.
Yeah I would go so far as to say that aside from physical time travel, go ahead and grant Julius all of the time-based abilities you can think of lol. Dude’s Grimoire was the most in-depth in the manga.

Hmm. I think I can answer this in funny way and you will still understand.

Dante, Zenon, and Vanica decided to make their move just when Julius lost his power.

Think about it:cheers:

I think all of his disappearances and etc were connected to fighting Spade Kingdom forces.

I also think that Dante fucking lied when it comes to his losing streak.

They couldn't fucking touch the Clover Kingdom because Julius was too fucking OP.
All Hail Julius :steef: