Theory Black Maria is related to Amazon Lily?

Nice.

About her size, she's significantly taller than King who's about as tall as Jack. Jack himself isn't that much smaller than Kaido (Jack is 830cm and Kaido is comparable to Bigmom at 880cm).
By that, I think she's at very least comparable to Kaido (should be taller, honestly). If she's human, she might be the tallest human.
She's big enough to be a giant, IMO.

Nice.

About her size, she's significantly taller than King who's about as tall as Jack. Jack himself isn't that much smaller than Kaido (Jack is 830cm and Kaido is comparable to Bigmom at 880cm).
By that, I think she's at very least comparable to Kaido (should be taller, honestly). If she's human, she might be the tallest human.
She looked huge in her first chapter 2nd chapter makes her look big but not big enough. I'm hoping she's Human or half human half Oni/?demon?.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Nice.

Heighest person in amazon lily so far is Sandersonia which doesn't reach 500 cm. Maria looks taller than that, because she beat king in height

Idk if its Oda inconsistency about some characters height, but if she does related to amazon lily she will be our ally in the future.
But if Maria isn't related to amazon lily, well she can be an enemy even until end of the arc.

Note : Kaido is sitting on the stage and seems like he as tall as king too if he standing. So Maria might taller than kaido too.
Post automatically merged:

So, Maria might be a giant race or a long leg-tribe. Or another race which is so huge/tall.

"All known residents from Amazon Lily are possibly named after flowers or other flowering plants: even the island is named after one. " from https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Kuja

We knew that Gloriosa, Marigold, Sandersonia, Marguerite, Rindo, etc was named after a flower too. *Excluding hancock
Congrats dude you've discovered it. Now the possibility of this thoery to come true is doubled
:cheers:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
She already leave amazon lily (if she was ex-empress/daughter of elder nyon). So i dont think she will fall in love with luffy

If she really related to amazon lily, we might see one moment when she tell the strawhats that she miss her hometown.
I would love that.

Seth

โ€Ž
Lol I prefer her into girls.
I "could" see either the Flying 6 become Allies barring DrKe or atleast halfish of them... Page One Ulti Black Maria. The others get taken out.
Yeah, that seems to be ok. I can see Dog's Poo and Fake Jinbei will be taken out sometime during the battle.
#Page one and Ulti for Nakama > annoying rabbit

Seth

โ€Ž
I'd prefer her on the crew myself, I let's see how these three really are, they might actually be cruel towards people.
Yeah, that is a possibility too but Page One and Ulti give me vibes of this New World siblings duo who did what they must to be safe especially if they are family they also seem to be pretty young. Black Maria seems to play safe and calm but she gives me the vibes of a very traumatized person this one quiet kid in the classroom in the USA's school and you know the rest.

Yeah, that is a possibility too but Page One and Ulti give me vibes of this New World siblings duo who did what they must to be safe especially if they are family they also seem to be pretty young. Black Maria seems to play safe and calm but she gives me the vibes of a very traumatized person this one quiet kid in the classroom in the USA's school and you know the rest.
Hmmm nope can't say I do know the rest... Though she gives the feeling oh always at the red light District... or even a person who travels solo because she doesn't fit in anywhere.

Seth

โ€Ž
Hmmm nope can't say I do know the rest... Though she gives the feeling oh always at the red light District... or even a person who travels solo because she doesn't fit in anywhere.
I can buy that. She's either that or very traumatized good actor kind of player.
Not every hot woman needs to have past surrounding sex etc.
I say she might be traumatized because maybe she was this fun-loving free spirit pirate Captain but Kaido or his commander basically wiped her world view from existence by beating her and her crew and forcing her to join.
We will see she could be completely different case.

I can buy that. She's either that or very traumatized good actor kind of player.
Not every hot woman needs to have past surrounding sex etc.
I say she might be traumatized because maybe she was this fun-loving free spirit pirate Captain but Kaido or his commander basically wiped her world view from existence by beating her and her crew and forcing her to join.
We will see she could be completely different case.
I'm very curious what she's got under than kimono myself... she does seem to have integrated their style of dress with herself over even her other compatriots.

Seth

โ€Ž
I'm very curious what she's got under than kimono myself... she does seem to have integrated their style of dress with herself over even her other compatriots.
"I'm very curious what she's got under than kimono myself."
This line brings me back to my trauma from a few months ago when we found out Kiku's trap. Please don't torture me like this ever again. That aside. Her dress style is pretty impressive and I'm glad she's not a mermaid or some oni sh*t.