Theory Black Maria is related to Amazon Lily?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I updated the theory (again and again) :smoothy:

Thanks to @Ravagerblade and @SethTrollins for giving me an idea for adding more proof to Maria might related to Amazon Lily. You might check it out.
Post automatically merged:

For everyone dont want to read my updated theory, there you have it.

Thank you. :smoothy:

I wouldn't mind if she did become her own Amazon Lily Empress in the New World.... or something. And allies with Luffy.
It could be, but for now i dont see how that thing gonna happen.

Especially when Maria and hancock maybe was a rival back then.

Last edited:
I updated the theory (again and again) :smoothy:

Thanks to @Ravagerblade and @SethTrollins for giving me an idea for adding more proof to Maria might related to Amazon Lily. You might check it out.

For everyone dont want to read my updated theory, there you have it.

Thank you. :smoothy:

It could be, but for now i dont see how that thing gonna happen.

Especially when Maria and hancock maybe was a rival back then.
What happens if Black Maria is younger than Boa, so she's 26ish?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
We've been wrong before about ages.... Does Rebecca look 16? Lol amande is 47.... So shitty age guessing is all we got going.
Lol, idk if amande was 47 y/o. The only problem with rebecca is she already use gladiator's outfit like that make us dont believe if she was 16 y/o.

This is could happen to Maria too, she could possibly still at 25 - 30 y/o, or even 30 - 40 y/o.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Amazon Lily also puts strength above beauty... lol so even ugly hags have a chance...
What DF'S besides Snakes do you think of when you think of Amazon.
I dont know. Hancock had non-snake df, but she had Salome which is snake as her additional power.

I dont think oda put a skull with horns on top of tamed snake without purpose. :kayneshrug:

Last edited: