Theory Black Maria is related to Amazon Lily?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Cool theory @BangMi :sabogood:I also hope that Boa will come to Wano and fight Maria as well:finally::finally:What if Black Maria is a long lost sister of Boa?:steef::hohoho:Make it happen Oda:finally::finally::finally:
There is no way She hancock's sister. And the only giant girl that we knew is Marigold (28), Sandersonia (30), and Smoothie (35).

The only logical answer is either Maria is Elder nyon's daughter or in this case if i take a L, she is a giant and not related with Amazon Lily at all.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Lol Marigold isnt even 12 foot iirc.
Here what i'm thinking, idk how tall elder nyon back then when she was in her prime age.

Because we already saw hyougoro when he was younger and idk how he shrinking in his old age. This thing happened to bakkin either (i guess).
And back when Big Mom want lola to married with loki (prince of elbaph), i think loki is actually a giant (tall person).

From this argument, there is a possibility that elder nyon might a human-size person (170cm - 190cm) and she got a big D from "giant person", and then Maria was born.
Post automatically merged:

Of course a giant person that elder nyon (gloriosa) fell in love with.
Post automatically merged:

This thing might happen to Gloriosa/elder nyon with Maria too. :kayneshrug:

^ Amazon Lily barely looks like it has much structure's that could even fit a 16 foot person... maybe I'm overthinking it I just doubt there's any relationship between her/them her/Nyon.
Though it's weird that she left and found love but we have yet to hear anything about her daughters or granddaughter... so idk.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
^ Amazon Lily barely looks like it has much structure's that could even fit a 16 foot person... maybe I'm overthinking it I just doubt there's any relationship between her/them her/Nyon.
Though it's weird that she left and found love but we have yet to hear anything about her daughters or granddaughter... so idk.
Elder nyon said that she is the one responsible bringing back hancock and her sister (Marigold and Sandersonia) after fisher tiger incident because she was outside Amazon Lily.
This is what im thinking, how did elder nyon able to leave amazon lily at the first place?
Is she going alone or she going out with some man that once upon a time landed in amazon lily.*like luffy and hancock.

Elder nyon said that she is the one responsible bringing back hancock and her sister (Marigold and Sandersonia) after fisher tiger incident because she was outside Amazon Lily.
This is what im thinking, how did elder nyon able to leave amazon lily at the first place?
Is she going alone or she going out with some man that once upon a time landed in amazon lily.*like luffy and hancock.
She probably went out alone in search of love instead of doing the norm by dying. Its implied to be the case.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I don't get what you're trying to say.
What do you mean by this, at the first place?

She probably went out alone in search of love instead of doing the norm by dying. Its implied to be the case.
Is she ride a ship from amazon lily (with kuja pirates's ship) by herself or she was on the same ship with the man that she loved when the man leave amazon lily?

Its funny too because when we watch Amazon Lily again, the only old person there is just Elder Nyon.

And how did Amazon lily have so many womens if its not because a man too. (i dont need to say why, its an obvious reason)
Yeah it was explained, they go find strong men and get fucked and come back. Nyon as Empress was different as she couldn't iirc but she left instead.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yeah it was explained, they go find strong men and get fucked and come back. Nyon as Empress was different as she couldn't iirc but she left instead.
Yes, i can see nyon leave amazon lily with "the man" for period of a time. Because there was an empress (two empress i think) before Hancock. *hancock became empress at 17 y/o, 14 years ago.

So the two empress before hancock was died because they never know what is their illness. And the only one who survived is just Nyon. (before hancock fell in love with luffy)

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
would be weird if she actually isn't tho... looking forward to the reveal!!
If we put a similarities with this.

What i mean is how did Otohime was able to give Shirahosi birth and u know what i mean so i'll stop right here.
So, the same logic should apply to Elder Nyon if she married to a male giant/half giant when she leave amazon lily for seeking a love. Thats why she might had Black Maria as his daughter.

I really hope this theory will have good success
I'm not hoping too much but thanks for ur support bro!!

If we put a similarities with this.

What i mean is how did Otohime was able to give Shirahosi birth and u know what i mean so i'll stop right here.
So, the same logic should apply to Elder Nyon if she married to a male giant/half giant when she leave amazon lily for seeking a love. Thats why she might had Black Maria as his daughter.

I'm not hoping too much but thanks for ur support bro!!
yeah i know it's wrong to judge it impossible just only cos of the size, nice man keep it up! 👍
ps : 100th reply btw lol

Last edited: