Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Sanji is fighting Laffitte
No way:
Lafitte was probably created to be Brook's opponent:
  1. Like Brook, he's really skinny
  2. Lafitte fights with a cane sword (like Brook)
  3. He's capable of using hypnosis (like Brook)
  4. He's a speedster (again like Brook)

I think it fits Robin much more than Nami as Robin was the one who played the beautiful infiltrator in wano who used her beauty as a courtesan.
Nami can't fight Avalo Pizarro though. He's the "Corrupt King" of the North Blue. If he has any presumptive opponent, then it's the Prince of Germa.

Law vs Kuzan ? :suresure:

Kuzan would negdiff him in an instant

Kuzan ain't fighting the SHs
This is EOS Law.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
I think it’ll be jobs vs jobs, as far as that can go.

Luffy v Blackbeard
Zoro v Shiryu
Nami v Lafitte
Usopp v Auger
Chopper v Doc Q and Stronger
Jinbei v Burgess

Then you come to the Blackbeard Pirates who don’t have clear kobs, so a bit of guesswork is required

Pizarro stands out for Sanji as a North Blue king, since there’s no chef around. He could be a king that starved his people, to try and bring those aspects of Sanji together.

Franky will fight San Juan Wolf. Franky’s the shipwright, who has spent his life building Battle Frankies, which were mostly ships. Wolf is the Colossal Battleship. We could see Franky use the Sunny as his ultimate mech so the two could fight.

Robin v Devon. Unfortunatley, no one stands out as an archeologist so far- Blackbeard actually has the most interest in history- so it just has to be a woman v woman matchup here. Could be framed as Blackbeard sending his woman hunter (Catarina) after Robin because of her historical knowledge, which was foreshadowed on Zou

Brook v Vasco Shot. They are both entertainer themed. Vasco wears a jester hat, and in his concept art in his Vivre Card he was originally designed as a clown.

Then 11th v 11th, as two characters I’d guess Oda didnβ€˜t originally plan.

What is actually done with Aokiji I’m unsure of, but I don’t think he’d fight Law. He’s had too important a role in the series for him to be relegated to ally vs ally, especially since him even being on Blackbeard side is such an interesting plot point.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Still do not see Zoro fighting Shiliew :kayneshrug:
Why?
:choppawhat:

zoro vs blackbeard
luffy vs kuzan
Stop trolling.
:tchpepe:

Yes but I still see nami fighting him..........
Why?

I doubt Augur has Haoshoku.

EoS is in 1 month time at best in the manga
Law is already a billion times weaker than Luffy he ain't ending the current story at toptier.
With all due respect, this sounds outright delusional.

Current Law is already a Peak High Tier.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I really, really doubt this.

Lafitte was both the Navigator and Chief of Staff, and right now he's just one of the Captains, so the Navigator role is not necessarily one he fulfils anymore.

Beyond that, he is just a perfect match for Brook:
  2. He fights with a cane sword (like Brook)

He has the exact same fighting style as Brook (speedy swordsmanship), he uses the exact same weapon (cane sword), he looks a lot like Brook, and he has the same supernatural abilities (hypnosis).

Maybe this is all a coincidence or a massive red herring, but I doubt it.

What is actually done with Aokiji I’m unsure of, but I don’t think he’d fight Law. He’s had too important a role in the series for him to be relegated to ally vs ally, especially since him even being on Blackbeard side is such an interesting plot point.
Yeah, this makes sense. I don't really expect Law vs Kuzan either. I mostly matched them up because I had both characters left over (I think Law will accompany the Strawhats to Raftel, and I can see him just leaving his crew with Bepo and travelling aboard the Thousand Sunny).

Last edited:
No way:

Nami can't fight Avalo Pizarro though. He's the "Corrupt King" of the North Blue. If he has any presumptive opponent, then it's the Prince of Germa.

This is EOS Law.
He’s also known for his greed, was kicked out of his home for it, and has a cat theme... sound familiar?

There are hundreds of countries in the north blue and timeline was avalo should have no connection to germa.

Catarina Devon's entire shtick is preying on beautiful women. Yamato wouldn't be so "beautiful" when she transforms into her Hybrid form. Robin and Nami (moreso Nami than Robin) fit Devon's ideal prey almost exactly IMO.
Devon ephitet is crescent moon hunter and like you said she likes beautiful woman.

Kozuki symbol is also crescent moon hunter. But if we go with this symbolic, it might be hiyori who will join since she can act up as komurasaki who is prettiest woman on wano. But her build up to become nakama is not yet to exist. So i wont have a further comment on this

Meanwhile yamato might also acting like kozuki and because she is WOMAN so I guess she might fight devon if she really join

Moreover both have zoan devil fruit

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
I really, really doubt this.

Lafitte was both the Navigator and Chief of Staff, and right now he's just one of the Captains, so the Navigator role is not necessarily one he fulfils anymore.

Beyond that, he is just a perfect match for Brook:
  2. He fights with a cane sword (like Brook)

He has the exact same fighting style as Brook (speedy swordsmanship), he uses the exact same weapon (cane sword), he looks a lot like Brook, and he has the same supernatural abilities (hypnosis).

Maybe this is all a coincidence or a massive red herring, but I doubt it.
We’ve never seen Lafitte’s fighting style, we don’t know if his cane is a sword or not. The only time we’ve seen him fight was against Whitebeard, where we couldn’t see what he used in the manga, and in the anime used a gun- which is basically just a placeholder of them not knowing how he fought. His cane could as easily match up to Nami’s Climatact as Brook’s sword.

Lafitte’s also one of the more important Blackbeard Pirates (Chief of Staff, introduced them at the Warlord meeting, him and Shiryu reintroduced together, its emphasised how loyal he is to Blackbeard), so it makes sense for him to match up to a more important Strawhat- which Brook isn’t, but Nami is.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I’m dead if Sanji fights Lafitte and Zori fights Shiryu Oda is a top tier troll :gokulaugh:
I don't really see what's so bad about Lafitte. He's cool, has an interesting background and seems strong. Someone like Vasco or Burgess would be worse for Sanji.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Vasco is good for Sanji. Way too good so I don’t think it happens. I think Lafitte is a plain clown so I think Sanji fight him as well. Sanji EOS fight is a Vet level charactr
:finally:
This reminds me about the theories about Ulti and Page One joining the Kidd Pirates. If it does happen, I know people are going to start comparing PO and Sanji again.

When we get introduced to Shanks crew and meet the cook and he's some veteran level dude, I know someone's going to be like "Sanji is veteran level confirmed."

Sanji bashing will never end.

This reminds me about the theories about Ulti and Page One joining the Kidd Pirates. If it does happen, I know people are going to start comparing PO and Sanji again.

When we get introduced to Shanks crew and meet the cook and he's some veteran level dude, I know someone's going to be like "Sanji is veteran level confirmed."
I’d love if Ulti and P1 joins Kid, Eustass needs all the help to rival Luffy.

In Shanks crew I think
Luffy ~ Shanks
Zoro ~ Beckman
Jinbei ~ Roux
Usopp ~ Yasopp
Sanji ~ An okama or maybe the monkey itself :zorothink: