• Robin vs Catarina Devon

• Robin vs Sanjuan Wolf

• Franky vs Vasco Shot

• Franky vs Sanjuan Wolf

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
lol at the people who think Kuzan is fighting a Straw Hat, or at the people who think Yamato is fighting a Blackbeard Pirate. Kuzan is not going to end up as on opponent who just loses at the end of the arc, he's clearly more important than that. Yamato also isn't joining the crew.

It's pretty clear that the 10 Straw Hats introduced pre time skip will fight the 10 Blackbeard Pirates also introduced pre time skip.

Luffy vs Blackbeard.
Zoro vs Shiryu.
Usopp vs Auger.
Chopper vs Doc Q.
Nami vs Devon.

Don't know about the others, but these 5 feel guaranteed to me. Lots of people bring up Nami vs Lafitte as a possible matchup, but Nami always has fought women. Nami's beauty is also strongly linked to her character, and Devon kills beautiful women for fun. Both also have illusion based attacks.

As it currently stands:

Luffy vs Blackbeard
Sabo vs Burgess
Zoro vs Shiryu
Usopp vs Van Augur
Jinbe vs Pizarro
Sanji vs Lafitte
Nami vs Devon
Franky vs Wolf
Robin vs Shot
Brook and Chopper vs Doc Q and Stronger
Smoker vs Kuzan to save Tashigi and SWORD

Don't know about the others, but these 5 feel guaranteed to me. Lots of people bring up Nami vs Lafitte as a possible matchup, but Nami always has fought women. Nami's beauty is also strongly linked to her character, and Devon kills beautiful women for fun. Both also have illusion based attacks.
Nami fought a male in Skypiea and was going to fight Fukuro in Enies Lobby. If Lafitte is a siren zoan, then he'd technically be a female.

lol at the people who think Kuzan is fighting a Straw Hat, or at the people who think Yamato is fighting a Blackbeard Pirate. Kuzan is not going to end up as on opponent who just loses at the end of the arc, he's clearly more important than that. Yamato also isn't joining the crew.

It's pretty clear that the 10 Straw Hats introduced pre time skip will fight the 10 Blackbeard Pirates also introduced pre time skip.

Luffy vs Blackbeard.
Zoro vs Shiryu.
Usopp vs Auger.
Chopper vs Doc Q.
Nami vs Devon.

To complete your list, I think the following are pretty solid too:
- Vinsmoke Sanji vs Lafitte
- Brook vs Vasco Shot

Which leaves Robin, Franky & Jinbe on the SHs side and Burgess, Pizarro & Wolf on the BBPs side.
Burgess is either for Franky or Jinbe, the other one will be left with either Pizarro or Wolf, depending who Robin fights.
But if I have to guess:
- Jinbe vs Jesus Burgess
- Nico Robin vs Avalo Pizarro
- Franky vs San Juan Wolf