Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You can start by looking at their voting patterns, both @Ratchet and @Ultra got sloppy. Actions speak louder than words, and their votes syncing with each other speaks louder than their fake "debate".

You're also someone I suspect, you seem like TMI warning about those writeups/Al among other things.
my TMI isn’t fully there, I have good reason for it but nothing confirmed

Emil

Certified Memelord

Joking, there is no point to hold up, I got pretty much what I wanted from this play. I won't share everything since I wanna keep things to myself. I am Nanao Ise.

I have census that confirms the setup of this game, it's 5 mafia vs 5 mafia vs 1 indie vs 24 Town.

@Lindltaylor
@Flower

@Ultra my cutie ulra.

I am not outing my full role, sorry not sorry. I will share information when I see fit.
1 indie???

ratio seems town favored just on a glance

scum roles must be op af to balance it

I

Indigo

@Indigo can we get another VC, please?
Upcoming Vote Counts:

8 AM EST - Vote Count 7
12 PM EST - Vote Count 8
1 PM EST - Final Vote Count (End of DP)
Day 1 - Vote Count 8

as of post #3791

[DAY ENDS IN 1 HOUR]

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

SoulKiller - 10
Ekkologix - 2
Peroroncino - 2
Dr_Professor83 - 2
MUUGEN - 1
Psylocke - 1
Reborn - 1
Kiku - 1
Ratchet - 1
Michelle - 1
Charlie - 1

TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Dr_Professor83
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> SoulKiller
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Reborn -> SoulKiller
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Soulkiller
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra -> Ekkologix -> Unvote
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle -> Ratchet
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN -> Dr_Professor83
Underworld Broker: Michelle -> UwU -> Peroroncino -> Reborn
Charlie: Kobe -> Unvote
SoulKiller: Michelle -> Psylocke
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku -> SoulKiller -> Flower -> SoulKiller
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Ratchet -> Al Sama -> Ekkologix -> SoulKiller
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion -> Adam -> Ekkologix
Reborn: Michelle
Peroroncino: Psylocke -> SoulKiller
Kerkovian: Michelle -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> SoulKiller
T-Pein: Peroroncino -> SoulKiller
UwU: Ekkologix
Adam: Charlie -> SoulKiller
Lindtaylor: MUUGEN
MonochromeYoru: SoulKiller​

you wouldn’t blame SK for his own demise given he’s had ample amount of time to claim at least just to Ultra in their chat?
I think SK shouldve claimed. Regardless of SK's actions, I'm looking at Ultra's actions. I've seen enough people say that scum neighbor chat abilities are a thing, and Ultra was my number one suspect from the beginning. From that perspective, I'm inclined to think that it makes perfect sense that a scum Ultra would find a townie who, according to the posts I've seen, has a history of being anti-claim, and use that opportunity to both drum up a quick, evidence based wagon on that guy, and also establish a strong Innocent vibe around himself. This makes sense to me.. Now, its also possible that it would just be an unfortunate mistake made by a town Ultra. I cant say which of those is more likely, so I'd just put him back where he was before in my mind(at the top of my shitlist)

I think SK shouldve claimed. Regardless of SK's actions, I'm looking at Ultra's actions. I've seen enough people say that scum neighbor chat abilities are a thing, and Ultra was my number one suspect from the beginning. From that perspective, I'm inclined to think that it makes perfect sense that a scum Ultra would find a townie who, according to the posts I've seen, has a history of being anti-claim, and use that opportunity to both drum up a quick, evidence based wagon on that guy, and also establish a strong Innocent vibe around himself. This makes sense to me.. Now, its also possible that it would just be an unfortunate mistake made by a town Ultra. I cant say which of those is more likely, so I'd just put him back where he was before in my mind(at the top of my shitlist)
I'm flattered I'm the only player on your mind this entire game

Status
Not open for further replies.