Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely there are more interesting talking points you can find?
Not sure what is the point of this post when I clearly at the time said that I am catching up? What you trying to do here exactly? is this some geniune shot in trying to figure out my slot? I saw the post without PR and figured to question it as I catch up. Making a post like this stating that I have nothing else to talk about when I literally just hopped into the thread is like what you trying to do here exactly?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Al is big skooma I taste it

Ratchet a very meh townie
Ultra feels lost he might be townie

Ekko has trash taste is bleach so he's scum lock, I don't even care if he flips town, he scum to me.

Your fake PR role play us aggravating asf and if I had shots I'd definitely use them on you, that's how annoying you've been... your pressure is akin to holding someone at gun point with a water gun.. its so weak I almost feel bad for you.
since when u cared about bleach. im surprised

Ultra, Ratchet, Dest, call it a gut feel but there’s just something off about them. Ratchet seems to be pushing but not really pushing, trying but not really trying.
Ultra seems too cozy and happy, never seen him so relaxed before, just odd. Reminds me of AM’s game where he was scum. As for Dest, idk, gut feel.
I see, so basically gut reads. Your point on ratchet is valid though.

It was a mistake and not an escape route.
What are your reads besides me?[/QUOTE]
I will provide a read list sometime today, spoiler alert, you are in my scum pile.

Vote count 6 day 1
I

Indigo

Day 1 - Vote Count 6

as of post #2887

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

Ekkologix - 5
Peroroncino - 4
Kiku - 2
Charlie - 2
Psylocke - 2
Reborn - 2
Kobe - 1
MUUGEN - 1
Dr_Professor83 - 1
Ratchet - 1
Al Sama - 1
Michelle - 1

TheAncientCenturion:
Flower -> Dr_Professor83
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Reborn
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra -> Ekkologix
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie -> Ekkologix
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle -> Ratchet
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN
Underworld Broker: Michelle -> UwU -> Peroroncino -> Reborn
Charlie: Kobe
SoulKiller: Michelle -> Psylocke
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Ratchet -> Al Sama
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion -> Adam -> Ekkologix
Reborn: Michelle
Peroroncino: Psylocke
Kerkovian: Michelle -> Unvote -> Peroroncino
T-Pein: Peroroncino
UwU: Ekkologix
Adam: Charlie

Vote Lynch Prof.
[Vote Lynch Flower]
Vote Lynch Pot Goblin
[Vote Lynch Flowa]
Vote Lynch Ultra.
Vote Lynch: Michelle
[Vote Lynch Charlie]
[Vote Lynch Pero]
Vote: Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Charlie]
[Vote Lynch Kiku]
[Vote Lynch Pero]
[VOTE LYNCH FLOWER]
Vote lynch Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Pero]
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83
[Vote lynch Kiku]
Vote: Lord Melkor
[Vote Lynch Lord Melkor]
Change vote lynch Michelle
Vote Lynch: Psylocke
vote lynch doctor professor
Vote Lynch Michelle.
Vote lynch Peroncino
[Vote Lynch Ekkologix]
Vote Lynch Pero.
Vote: Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Pero]
[VOTE LYNCH EKKO]
[VOTE LYNCH RATCHET]
Vote lynch Charlie
[Vote Lynch Ratchet]
[VOTE LYNCH AL SAMA]
Vote Lynch Ekkologix
Vote Lynch Ekko

not sure why you think a captain claim is fake when our wincon says eliminate all threats to gotei 13
If scum have fake claims, they wouldn't be some random x shinigami that no one would belive is in the game, they gotta have some strength

This feels a bit fake, I thought you were an experienced host.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 1 - Vote Count 6

as of post #2887

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

Ekkologix - 5
Peroroncino - 4
Kiku - 2
Charlie - 2
Psylocke - 2
Reborn - 2
Kobe - 1
MUUGEN - 1
Dr_Professor83 - 1
Ratchet - 1
Al Sama - 1
Michelle - 1

TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Dr_Professor83
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Reborn
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra -> Ekkologix
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie -> Ekkologix
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle -> Ratchet
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN
Underworld Broker: Michelle -> UwU -> Peroroncino -> Reborn
Charlie: Kobe
SoulKiller: Michelle -> Psylocke
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Ratchet -> Al Sama
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion -> Adam -> Ekkologix
Reborn: Michelle
Peroroncino: Psylocke
Kerkovian: Michelle -> Unvote -> Peroroncino
T-Pein: Peroroncino
UwU: Ekkologix
Adam: Charlie

lol im leading but not a single person tagged me to tell me about it

so

when is the case coming?

my mailbox's open

AL sama

Red Haired
If scum have fake claims, they wouldn't be some random x shinigami that no one would belive is in the game, they gotta have some strength

This feels a bit fake, I thought you were an experienced host.
try harder to shade me

as far as I know fuji scums are unlikely to have fake claims

my role suggests all captains are in game

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't overall, but Soul society arc is one of the Shounen greats, and I will not see you trash it
it was okay, but the plot armor ruined it. like the gotei 13 were very disorganized for a squad and ichigo's team was spared for no reason / kept getting lucky by things they didnt plan for

if it was done properly

kyoraku kills sado
kenpachi kills ichigo
rest of ryoka dies
the captains actually do something...

aizen chooses another day to do his little fancy betrayal, heck maybe just kills ichigo for fun

BUT NO

PLOT TWIST

it was all aizen's plan

ichigo's entire life is aizen's plan

yes good writing

totally planned from the beginning and not ass pull

forgot why aizen chose this day exactly but i bet it wasnt explained other than another plot armor. he could have easily killed the ryoka and pretended to be part of soul society for longer

its a 6/10 arc imo

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not sure what is the point of this post when I clearly at the time said that I am catching up? What you trying to do here exactly? is this some geniune shot in trying to figure out my slot? I saw the post without PR and figured to question it as I catch up. Making a post like this stating that I have nothing else to talk about when I literally just hopped into the thread is like what you trying to do here exactly?
Well, of course I'm going to say it's a genuine attempt.

You said the wagon was formed opportunistically - and that included both Ultra and I. My point is that Ultra, the main pusher, didn't base his argument around Pero saying he was scum. Your insistence that he did is reductive.
It did, go back and reread that entire early wagon. You attempting to brush it off as something that had merit when it really didn't and it was only based on the dude joking and then making it seem like him not replying does not look good. Not sure why you are hung up about facts on how things went down? you trying to paint it as something that is not early on and now trying to include ultra into the argument.

Early on Ultra vote on pero was oppurtunistic, he was gonig around asking players to vote for pero without much context, AL even questioned him what for. It was only later that voting pero had merit.

Which brings me back on how you grabbed my post when I clearly stated early wagon of his push and now make it seem like something that was not. For what exactly? what you think you are getting out of this?

AL sama

Red Haired
it was okay, but the plot armor ruined it. like the gotei 13 were very disorganized for a squad and ichigo's team was spared for no reason / kept getting lucky by things they didnt plan for

if it was done properly

kyoraku kills sado
kenpachi kills ichigo
rest of ryoka dies

aizen chooses another day to do his little fancy betrayal, heck maybe just kills ichigo for fun

BUT NO

PLOT TWIST

it was all aizen's plan

yes good writing

forgot why aizen chose this day exactly but i bet it wasnt explained other than another plot armor. he could have easily killed the ryoka and pretended to be part of soul society for longer

its a 6/10 arc imo
you should be lynched for this

if it was done properly

kyoraku kills sado
kenpachi kills ichigo
rest of ryoka dies

BUT NO

PLOT TWIST

it was all aizen's plan

yes good writing

its a 6/10 arc imo

You gonna keep talking about flavor? you been weak ass sauce this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.